Search results for query: *

1. Official VC Screenshot-thread (new signature for forum added)

AA37B7D56B3EB182AD97D879A240BDD034084B21
  2. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

gdwitt said:
    Very useful.
    The quote allowed me to jump to the text. I found that the only check is this:
    (troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", "slot_troop_does_not_give_quest", 0).
    I checked the code from a year ago and it was set to 1 back then.
    I don't recall messing with it, but there are several people who work on the mod.
    I returned the slot to the default of 1.
    Good catch.

The lord dialog is very revealing. It appears to be fixable but not today.

It will still be another week before I can find time for the patch.
    PM me if it's urgent and I'll post a hotfix via dropbox.

Hello. Could u tell me please what is name of the file,  where I can make this elder quest change?
  3. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Seems like that neko quest is bugged. When first time talking to cerdic it stops after player character asks what is the problem
  4. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello. Is there a bug with bounti hunt system because i cant find hunted anywhere near the village? I searched during perioid between dawn and evening
  5. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello.  :mrgreen:

There is two installation manuals in ur mod pack:
    \BWReworkedv26vA_Standalone20161127\WSEflailbluntsREADMEdirections.txt

and

\BWReworkedv26vA_Standalone20161127\WSE v4.3.2\WSEflailbluntsREADMEdirections.txt

Which one gives right instructions? :???:

Thanks for ur work. Really amazing  :party:
  6. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Hello. U have done great work but ould you gdwitt update mod installation instructions, please? It is confusing, because there is instructions to installa old updates. 
Back
Top Bottom