2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Users who are viewing this thread

Very useful.
The quote allowed me to jump to the text. I found that the only check is this:
(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", "slot_troop_does_not_give_quest", 0).
I checked the code from a year ago and it was set to 1 back then.
I don't recall messing with it, but there are several people who work on the mod.
I returned the slot to the default of 1.
Good catch.

The lord dialog is very revealing. It appears to be fixable but not today.

It will still be another week before I can find time for the patch.
PM me if it's urgent and I'll post a hotfix via dropbox.

I think it will be too large of a task even for me to attempt.
The number of triggers, scripts, troops etc need to match so you would have to do alot of testing after editing 9 or so core files.
You would then have scrambled data that would require alot of time to correct.
It's best to start over.

I've been trying to download the main file from the Nexus but the download keeps failing after over 50% complete. Anyone having similar problems?

Hello. Is there a bug with bounti hunt system because i cant find hunted anywhere near the village? I searched during perioid between dawn and evening

gdwitt said:
I has over 100 downloads in the past month and I haven't heard this one. Keep us informed.
I'll test it at home.
In the meantime, you can download it from here as well:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-brytenwalda-reworked-total-conversion-mod/.

Thanks for the mirror I'll try it out! I thought it might have been my internet connection but I tried it on another one and it failed as well. I'll try it out on the Nexus again once Im back in North America at later date and report if the issue persists.

Seems like that neko quest is bugged. When first time talking to cerdic it stops after player character asks what is the problem

gdwitt said:
Very useful.
The quote allowed me to jump to the text. I found that the only check is this:
(troop_slot_eq, "$g_talk_troop", "slot_troop_does_not_give_quest", 0).
I checked the code from a year ago and it was set to 1 back then.
I don't recall messing with it, but there are several people who work on the mod.
I returned the slot to the default of 1.
Good catch.

The lord dialog is very revealing. It appears to be fixable but not today.

It will still be another week before I can find time for the patch.
PM me if it's urgent and I'll post a hotfix via dropbox.

Hello. Could u tell me please what is name of the file,  where I can make this elder quest change?

Neko quest bugged. Keep trying. I added many ways to approach the characters and reset the quest. I think you can reset from the start by talking to Cerdic.

I will need to release a patch to fix the village elder quest. I hope to do so by this Sunday.

hi

It was ages since I played M&B (and thus, Brytenwalda or Viking Conquest) and just browsed the mod section.

I have a few questions:
You can now play as an old celtic/druidic follower?
The Old Roman quest was moved I see, is it still just about roman gear?
Picking Roman culture, does it now allow you to have your own Roman faction, or at least a more Romanesque unit upgrade tree for Romano-Brittonic?

Somewhat unrelated, I am sure I had an account earlier and I remember posting sometimes, even coat of arms/banner for an MP mod group, but I found no trace of it and had to register again. Does this forum now have something like a rule on deleting inactive accounts?

1) You can play as a variety of religions and classes. You can be a celt who follows the "old religion". This hasn't been developed too much.
It will make it harder to gain vassals and keep positive relations with christian factions.
I suggest converting at a later point.
I have made it easier to convert your holdings to your religion late game.
2) The Roman Quest still gives you a similar weapon, but it's much easier to complete.
I could add more roman gear if you think it's advisable.
3) Roman culture has not been developed much. It's seem by other factions as just being christian and you build the same temples.
There may be more I haven't see to it.

4) I know nothing about old accounts. Ask the MP's on the forge.

thanks for the answer

I will have to look closer and think on what I would do with the Roman Quest, so I won't reply on that yet. Too bad the druidic gameplay is not develped too well though.

There is a completely new scene/quest location where you get inducted into a secret pictish order.
It is slightly rough in the dialog but a little imagination makes it go a long ways.

Hi all, this looks like a great rework of Brytenwalda! I would like to ask some simple questions and I'm sorry if the answers are already in the thread but I just couldn't find them.

I downloaded the version from Nexus, primary link doesn't work for me. Is this the latest version?
If it's not the latest version, where do I get the 'latest patch' (I didn't see link to any patch)?
Is the mod compatible with M&B: Warband 1.158? I installed and tried playing, seems to work with some minor bugs that I can report in the bug thread. (If it turns out the version I have is latest and it is 1.158 compatible.)

Thank you in advance!

slite said:
Hi all, this looks like a great rework of Brytenwalda! I would like to ask some simple questions and I'm sorry if the answers are already in the thread but I just couldn't find them.

I downloaded the version from Nexus, primary link doesn't work for me. Is this the latest version?
If it's not the latest version, where do I get the 'latest patch' (I didn't see link to any patch)?
Is the mod compatible with M&B: Warband 1.158? I installed and tried playing, seems to work with some minor bugs that I can report in the bug thread. (If it turns out the version I have is latest and it is 1.158 compatible.)

Thank you in advance!
Hello Mate,
check goodies here: https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-brytenwalda-reworked-total-conversion-mod/#version_mount_and_blade_brytenwalda_reworked

Back
Top Bottom