Search results for query: *

1. addjam

Lords defecting into players faction in Bannerlord. I mean am i supposed to buy them out?

You get a clan yeah, a clan is not 1/5th of a nation. Each clan can have children (and other members of their clan) and then field a few parties of soldiers depending on how many members of their clan. Each nation has several clans, more than 5, although they may begin to lose clans and then there may only be 5 or less.
    I just checked, there is 11 clans per kingdom(one being the kings clan so actually 10 at the start of the game), so you find it entertaining to collect 800k+ and buy out roughly 1/10th of a kingdom just to snowball and buy more and faster(castles and cities included)? No rp, no meaning just... "Hey big ol' bag of money and fight for me." Just feels like merceneries with extra steps.. If there were 30 or more clans then sure.. You grind little bits to ammount to something but the game right now comes down to - money go up, me buy lord with cities me get more money so me buy more.
  2. addjam

Lords defecting into players faction in Bannerlord. I mean am i supposed to buy them out?

Title. Will this be added? Is it only me that has problem with grinding tens of thousands of dennars? Oh and when i get all the dennars needed I suddenly got a whole family? You go from 0 to a whole ass family(like 1/5th of some nation just captured in a snap). There currently isnt any middle...
  3. addjam

Resolved Gifting a Fief crash,works every time.(easy to reproduce)

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
    Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    done
  4. addjam

Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    No inconveniance here! I understand that game is being developed as we speak. You in specific do Gods work responding to all these posts, have a good day!
  5. addjam

Were you able to use the crash uploader after a crash?
    Here you go: 2021-01-15_13.10.29_f06da63f83d0f6eb4340912494ce8d00
  6. addjam

Were you able to use the crash uploader after a crash?
    Yes, but i reported it with crash uploader yesterday therefore i don't have that report number on hand. I could make another crash happen and tell you the number if that helps.
  7. addjam

Summary: How to Reproduce: (Player has to own a kigndom most likely). Go to Kindom[K] tab, go to Fiefs tab, press "Gift", If none selected (or has none to select most likely) pressing/confirming gifting will instantly crash the game. Scene Name (if related): Not sure what this is, but Kingdom...
  8. addjam

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Lords being able to defect to players Kingdom.

I think that this addition from Warband would make the experience a whole lot better. I think that grinding a lot of gold to convice lords isn't very fun. Is it alredy planned to be implemented?
  9. addjam

Aserai settlements still giving "Aserai tribesman" insted of "Aserai recruits" [1.0.4]

How to Reproduce: Entering Aserai settlements and pressing "Recruit troops" Quest/Settlement Name : All Aserai settlements Media (Screenshots & Video): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2046715450 , https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2046715380 Version...
  10. addjam

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Aserai’s basic troop was Aserai Tribesman, however, it should be Aserai Recruit. This is fixed.
    Is it just me or are Aserai tribesman still the most basic unit that you can recruit in cities/villages ?
  11. addjam

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Sky Warden said:
    It's pretty hard to explain who's "good" or who's "bad" but I'll give you a summary. Pick the one you like.

People usually love the Starks (The North). They're the honorable cool dire wolf winter fur coat guys.
    People generally hate the Lannisters (The Westerlands), the rich super power lion faction. Most likely because of the incest Lannister couple.
    The rightful king is supposed to be the Baratheons (The Stromlands and Dragonstone). Those factions are led by the Baratheon brothers.
    The younger brother Renly is friendly, charismatic and pretty but not really worth much. He's also gay.
    The elder brother Stannis is the strong, dutiful and stern military badass who's all about duty. Brilliant commander but "has no friend" because he's so just.
    The Riverlands are more like the victims of the war.
    The Vale is all about honor but they don't jump in into the war.
    The Reach is another rich kid who's all about flowers, but actually has some badass characters too. Supports Renly because their "Prince" is Renly's lover.
    The Iron Islands are the vikings. The Three Sisters are the lesser-known vikings.

That's Westeros. Essos is another story. Go read the wiki (awoiaf.westeros.org) if you want to know more about the world.
    thanks bud no i know some stuff(lore) but can you now please explain mod units ? who has good inf and rtc ? don't get me wrong i'm greatfull that you gave me quick lore "Shot" coz that ll help me join some faction but now i ll love to know how unit quality etc looks in this mod
  12. addjam

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

hello guys. i came here to ask you guys something (as i see you as veterans and stuff) quick disclamer i don't watch game of thrones but i might be in future. can you guys quickly say who's bad whos' good (in terms of this mod) and who specializes in what etc. coz i'm just lost idk who to join idk what to do idk who's good or who's bad idk who's inf/cav/archers are good/bad and why. can you guys help ?
  13. addjam

1. cannot see any servers 2. steam key problem Warband

1 one solved it self so..
  14. addjam

1. cannot see any servers 2. steam key problem Warband

hello i think 1 one is preatty much self explanatory but lemmie tell you about the second one. well i cracked the game about a year ago and played a s**** ton. so finally i decided to buy it but as steam gives me code i cannot do anything with it. no activation thingy. (uninstalled everything i...
  15. addjam

TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

k i'm asking here coz i can't get help for enywhere (ModB,their forums) i want to ask about 2 thing 1. i have an error with friendly flags are they psosible to fix ? and 2 is there any way of changeing THIS bad disguesting uruk hai model ? i hate this bump on their backs why did they do that ? didn't they watch movies ?
  16. addjam

Can you guys help me ?

ok i need you guys to tell me which of  available mods has the most interesting troop tree. (the longest one,the most balanced one,the coolest looking one,the most enjoyble to use. etc. name it) (and if i post on wrong topic, i'm sorry the topics names are not clear for me)
  17. addjam

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

clock4orange said:
    addjam said:
    Hi i have a question as you may arledy know. i have heretic writings and snake cult rituals. i know that if you want to use them you need to be in knighthood order. but my first question is are they any use if i have my own knight hood order ? and if yes how can i use them? and second one what will be the impact on knight hood order if i give these things to them?
    You can't join your order...
    quick update to my question i know a littlebit more. you're wrong you can join your order. just simply talk to your "thinght" inside castle. then he will say as our founder we will be happy if you join us or something like that then he will say wait until we prepare armour for you then you talk to him again he gives you armour and done you're in your order and yes you can give those books to you'r own order
  18. addjam

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Hi i have a question as you may arledy know. i have heretic writings and snake cult rituals. i know that if you want to use them you need to be in knighthood order. but my first question is are they any use if i have my own knight hood order ? and if yes how can i use them? and second one what will be the impact on knight hood order if i give these things to them?
Back
Top Bottom