Lords defecting into players faction in Bannerlord. I mean am i supposed to buy them out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Title. Will this be added? Is it only me that has problem with grinding tens of thousands of dennars? Oh and when i get all the dennars needed I suddenly got a whole family? You go from 0 to a whole ass family(like 1/5th of some nation just captured in a snap). There currently isnt any middle ground when creating a kingdom, you either are literally Mansa Musa or youre alone with a bunch of nobody mercs.

You get a clan yeah, a clan is not 1/5th of a nation. Each clan can have children (and other members of their clan) and then field a few parties of soldiers depending on how many members of their clan. Each nation has several clans, more than 5, although they may begin to lose clans and then there may only be 5 or less.

You get a clan yeah, a clan is not 1/5th of a nation. Each clan can have children (and other members of their clan) and then field a few parties of soldiers depending on how many members of their clan. Each nation has several clans, more than 5, although they may begin to lose clans and then there may only be 5 or less.
I just checked, there is 11 clans per kingdom(one being the kings clan so actually 10 at the start of the game), so you find it entertaining to collect 800k+ and buy out roughly 1/10th of a kingdom just to snowball and buy more and faster(castles and cities included)? No rp, no meaning just... "Hey big ol' bag of money and fight for me." Just feels like merceneries with extra steps.. If there were 30 or more clans then sure.. You grind little bits to ammount to something but the game right now comes down to - money go up, me buy lord with cities me get more money so me buy more.

I just checked, there is 11 clans per kingdom(one being the kings clan so actually 10 at the start of the game), so you find it entertaining to collect 800k+ and buy out roughly 1/10th of a kingdom just to snowball and buy more and faster(castles and cities included)? No rp, no meaning just... "Hey big ol' bag of money and fight for me." Just feels like merceneries with extra steps.. If there were 30 or more clans then sure.. You grind little bits to ammount to something but the game right now comes down to - money go up, me buy lord with cities me get more money so me buy more.

The factions can't have many more clans, it is already a large amount as is. Each clan can field multiple armies. 1 to 3 armies per clan is equal to 10 to 30 parties running around. Imagine if there were 50 to 100 parties running around per faction. As for getting clans to join you, I don't think it is as simple as just paying them. Don't you need a good relationship with them too? There might be other factors as well and I don't think it was intended to be able to get large amounts of money easily. I am not sure how they will balance this in the future.

The factions can't have many more clans, it is already a large amount as is. Each clan can field multiple armies. 1 to 3 armies per clan is equal to 10 to 30 parties running around. Imagine if there were 50 to 100 parties running around per faction. As for getting clans to join you, I don't think it is as simple as just paying them. Don't you need a good relationship with them too? There might be other factors as well and I don't think it was intended to be able to get large amounts of money easily. I am not sure how they will balance this in the future.
I don't know about this for sure but a lot of the barter mechanics can be solved by just throwing enough money at it. I mean with 300 trade, as long as you have enough money, you can just straight up buy a factions capitol or hell their entire set of fiefs. That being the case, I would guess that if you have enough gold, any lord can be bought regardless of relationship.

Back
Top Bottom