Search results for query: *

• Users: syabr
  • Order by date
  1. syabr

Russian localization: an open letter to TaleWorlds Entertainment

I had been playing Mount & Blade series since 2008, each game was played through in Russian only. Dear developers, please pay attention to this topic. I as well as many game owners don't want to wait for a long time for an official translation
  2. syabr

B Musket Era [NW] Crimean War mod. (Need help with scripts)

Congrats on release your mod. Good luck in future work.
  3. syabr

SP Medieval The Glory Of Castiliano 0.46 Updated

Your mod has a lot of fans in commando.com.ua  https://commando.com.ua/mb/modswarband/3719-mod-the-glory-of-castiliano.html and we have translated it into Russian. Sometimes we do not understand what we should do according to the story and read the forum bbs.mountblade.com.cn. We would be very glad to see you sometimes in order to discuss the mod.
  4. syabr

SP Medieval The Glory Of Castiliano 0.46 Updated

I played version 0.23, and I am very glad to see the update of this beautiful mod to 0.41. Also it is very nice to download it here, because I have a lot of problems when I download from baidu. Good luck!
  5. syabr

SP Native ISKLMOD

NEW VERSION - 1.7.2

Updates:

1) More beautiful faces of mens and womens
    2) New quest chain with the Central Factions
    3) Harlaus has a secret place.
    4) Sea raiders now join lords (Only Nordic cultures)
    5) The game has become more difficult.
    6) Swadian army fix
    7) Up AI swadians (now they are not beaten by all the neighbors in a row.)
    :cool: Removed bugs with the camp of the Knights and white faces
    9) In the armies of different factions there will be scraps from the old states
    10) The Lords dress themselves (Drop) (beta)
    11) New unique, beautiful design)
    12) Numerous fixes of red lines, etc. - thanks for throwing logs) And the most important thing- The fierce confrontation between the Swadia and the Barony (Martial low in Swadia, almost every citizen is a soldier in the service of the faithful lords of old Calradia) who will win in this internecine war of blood relatives - only time will tell!
  6. syabr

SP Native ISKLMOD

download yadi.sk download moddb This modification was made by author of ISKLROM and he's the one who asked me to create this topic. The mod expands kingdom management options for the player if he is ruler or vassal. There are ability to create custom troops, weddings with the kings and queen...
  7. syabr

SP Dark Ages [VC][Submod] Outlaws Expanded (second test version released) -DEAD for now-

Maybe, I'm writing late, but we still have this excellent mod. You can download it here  https://yadi.sk/d/KMu9HxWsqYcgZ
  8. syabr

Dev Blog 30/08/18

Callum_TaleWorlds, I would like to ask a question for the next developer blog. Will the Bannerlord be translated into Russian? Many people in Russia and other ex-USSR countries are worried about Russian localization. I am the administrator of a large community of fans, and see this question frequently.
  9. syabr

OSP Fantasy 3D Art White Walker (By Rodoedan)

You may download this model here: https://commando.com.ua/mb/minimods/2614-osp-white-walker-by-rodoedan.html
    https://yadi.sk/d/zpX1k9TadA6fZ
  10. syabr

Dev Blog 15/02/18

Many thanks! I've been waiting for this blog for so long and finally read it. The Empire is beautiful, I really like how the game looks! Excuse my bad English, I'm writing through an interpreter.
  11. syabr

SP Musket Era The Conquest Of Siberia (Покорение Сибири) 1.0 released

Thank you a lot for your wishes, have a nice time playing that mod  :smile:
  12. syabr

Author released the 1.0 version and wish you to have a nice playing. He's still need scenemakers for his team. We'll be glad to see your questions and wishes. This version supports English language. Please, report about bugs and glitches at the homepage of that module.
  13. syabr

download  from moddb Mod is developing by Russian team but will support English language soon. This topic is posted at the request of the author, he doesn't speak English (English isn't his native language). I will be glad to see translations in the other languages instead of English. We are...
  14. syabr

SP Other The great conqueror. Chapter 1: African Empires (0.4 released)

There is Portugal in that mod, it is a part of Spain
  15. syabr

I have uploaded the 0.4 version. Added Italian States. The map of the cities of Spanish and Ottoman Empires became much larger. The models were optimized. We Fixed bugs of previous versions. Some old locations are temporary removed from the game to give us an ability to restore them. Futher more, our team has grown and some new OSP's has been added now. I will edit the full list in several days.
  16. syabr

download  from yadi.sk

The problem is solved now by the author, and I uploaded a file again.
    Version 0.31
    Fixed the problem of the 0.3 version
    Banners are changed
    New Spanish armor
    New osp (we will add the to the list of osp a bit later)
    +Maniac of Gadara, texture artist, joined our team.
  17. syabr

download  from moddb

version 0.3:
    Added support of english, fixed some bugs, new scenes added.
    We uploaded the 0.3 version's file on moddb and yadi.sk, to give make it possible to you to choose the site you want to download that file. Links to download are added to topic.

We have found a big mistake and now we are working to fix it. To do not spoil the impression of the modification, the file will be temporary deleted.
  18. syabr

We made a small video about that module and created a topic at moddb. Mod will be uploaded  soon.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEWJOriTgtE
  19. syabr

Thank you, we are going to make a video about the modification. Also the english version will be uploaded to moddb soon.
  20. syabr

english is not supported in current version but an author is working on this
Back
Top Bottom