Search results for query: *

1. MongolFromForest

Native OSP 3D Art Custom Gloves

Custom gloves if anyone needs Unlike Warband gloves usually, the spaces between the fingers are filled in in order to save geometry. Textures are based on a sculpt bake and a simple recolor. Oh, and baked AO. >> Download <<
  2. MongolFromForest

B Tutorial Animation Making animations for Warband via Blender

I uploaded a bunch of video clips in the modding discord about how to do animations for Warband in Blender. I will link them as download here too for those of you who aren't active there. From here on I only quote as I have written it at the discord. The first four are about preparations for...
  3. MongolFromForest

Animation flags and their usage

There is a whole list of flags used for using animations in the game engine and while many of them can be figured out with sheer reason and testing, some are not as clear for what they actually do. In my time as animation maker ive at times dealth with flags without the slightest of idea what do...
  4. MongolFromForest

Needing some help with shaders

So the mod a team im in is working there are several shaders that dont seem to work correctly in comparison to native. Agent shader causes items to be wayyyyy too dark, Iron and specular shaders on the other hand cause items to gleam way too bright. The mod is based on an module converted from...
  5. MongolFromForest

An Discord server for modders to ask questions, receive and give answers

Ive opened a new Discord server that is meant firstly for modders seeking help in minor issues, so that their development would not be hindered by these. We have so far few modders from the projects Bear Force II, ands Turmoil Across the Stars. I personally have some skills in 3d modeling...
  6. MongolFromForest

Issue with importing animations to OpenBrf =SOLVED=

So it seems that every time i import and SMD format animation into OpenBrf, it gets sligthly modified in height, in a way that is very annoying. https://puu.sh/x2ng9/3aa6feedad.jpg The character in the animation in question raises from ground height a bit. The animations are produced in Blender...
  7. MongolFromForest

Having a problem with too short ragdoll time

I wanted to replace some deathanimations with better ones, but ran into an issue. While thanks to this post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,108965.0.html , I managed to extend the time for which animations play, but,  by the time the animations end, they freeze into air instead of...
  8. MongolFromForest

Need help with melee animation replacers.

So, i produced 6 new melee animations, basicly left and right strike for 1 handed, 2 handed and polearms. Now i need to to know how can i make the animations work so that i can swing down and up, i dont mean overhead strike, but the height level on which the weapon swings. Normally turning...
  9. MongolFromForest

Anyone planning on continuing Star Wars Conquest mod once it will be Open source

Just curious to see if there is anyone with plans to do that.
  10. MongolFromForest

A sceneprop building causes crash after 30 seconds ingame

A certain building sceneprop, that is made of several parts, causes an CTD after around 30 seconds of being on the map where this building is present. I tried removing it and it stopped crashing, so there is something wrong with the building obviously. Any idea, what might be the error here...
  11. MongolFromForest

Animation not playing fully ingame

Ive made a new 2handed swordwsinganimation in blender 3d, but when i attempt to put it into game, there is an annoying issue. The animation does play, but it plays only partially, it clips after past about half the frames of the animation, and then returns to normal pose. here is the line from...
  12. MongolFromForest

Animation files, cant locate some.

Ive been looking for some animations, but no matter how much i look for them, i cant find where they are. I know that animations of Warband should be in CommonRes, and ive been going through all ani_ and uni_ files, but still havent found what im looking for So i would need to find greatsword...
  13. MongolFromForest

Issue with opening a image to use as a texture in Blender 3d

I attempt to guide my friend how to texture models, and figured that showing how to texture one from an existing picture would be agood way to start. However, he is unable to open the picture as it loads like this http://puu.sh/rL4yD/921a5c209c.jpg The image wont fit into the window, and for me...
  14. MongolFromForest

Tips for texturing?

http://puu.sh/qnqQl/7551e8d3be.jpg I would need to become better at texturing, it is simply something i neither handle very well nor enjoy doing. Any ideas/programs/tips that could ease that work? I currently have basic Paintdotnet and GIMP, also Cartoonist, but i rarely if ever use that one...
  15. MongolFromForest

Would there be enough modders intrested to make Warband based Star Wars sp mod?

This question has been lately bothering me. As i have recetly learned how to produce 3D models,  i could offer help for such a project, if there was enough people intrested. I know there is Bear Force II but they have several times stated that they have no intrest for doing so.
  16. MongolFromForest

Armor causing lag

http://puu.sh/q4LKU/3e0ea7766a.jpg I produced this Umbaran Militia armor for a submod i am working on, it is one of first armors ive done, and igame i notified that it is causing a lot of lagg, even when there is less than 30 units wearing it on battlefield. Also, when i try to compute LODs...
  17. MongolFromForest

Moving fog from scene to another?

As im doing a submod and have no source code, i would need to get fog from a scene to another. I tried editing scenes.txt, nope. tried replacing the scene in SceneObj with one that does have fog, nope. So i am a little clueless here, got no idea if it is even possible to get fog from a scene to...
  18. MongolFromForest

Skeleton has hitboxes but still not taking damage?

As title says, i produced a slightly larger than regular human skeleton for Clone Wars Conquest submod, to be used by B2 and B3 battledroids, but they simply take no damage at all. Ive seen it, the projectiles and swordswings pass through them like air.
  19. MongolFromForest

Customizable alien/human head

Ive been trying to create custom heads for my submod clone wars conquest, i know that there are some heads that have limited modifying ability, and that the modifications are limited with frames. Now, i have a head, i create a slightly modified mesh for that head, import it as a frame of vertex...
  20. MongolFromForest

Problem with rigging

http://puu.sh/oqMVA/46948865d9.jpg I managed to rig an full body armor i made, but when i try to import it to openbrf, it only gives me the mesh. Do i have to import the rigging also? I probably just do something wrong. Im using blender 3d and the form of file is obj...
Back
Top Bottom