Search results for query: *

1. perfect_Prefect

Matchmaking: suggestion to add opportunity to change the team IN CASE of quantitative imbalance 💔

How would that work with the ranking system and would people like it.
    Ranking system is absolutely meaningless as it currently exists. So who really cares? But very few people really want to play 2-3 against 5-6.
  2. perfect_Prefect

Matchmaking: suggestion to add opportunity to change the team IN CASE of quantitative imbalance 💔

Half of the matches are played in the 6 vs 3 format (or like that) due to the fact that some players systematically leave after the first round🐷🐵🦐. Opportunity to change teams will improve the MM experience at least a little.
  3. perfect_Prefect

Matchmaking mmr does not work

"games form by "mashing the whoever available players together", leading to 3-0s every time" - this seems to be how it works.) Sometimes it’s 5-6 relatively good clan players against 6 no-name newcomers. I can’t believe that the ranking system is in any way involved in such cases.
    The ratings system is absolutely meaningless as it currently exists.
    The ability to change the team during the match could improve the situation a little. Because half of the matches happen 6 vs 3 (or something like that) due to the fact that some players systematically leave.
  4. perfect_Prefect

Where did the TDM servers go?

The issue is resolved. The culprit turned out to be a mod Dedicated Custom Server Helper.
  5. perfect_Prefect

Where did the TDM servers go?

Sorry if this question has already been asked, I couldn't find a relevant topic. Where did the TDM servers go? Why has not a single TDM server come up in the search for a very long time? (for a month, maybe two) What happened?
  6. perfect_Prefect

Patch Notes v1.1.0

About multiplayer.
    I'm just in shock from your work, guys developers! You add one, but you break the second. Previously, after the death of a player, the font of his nickname turned gray and it was clear that the player had died. The patch broke it, now it's not clear who is alive and who is dead. It's very, very inconvenient!
    Also about already long time existing bugs. Crashes also continue due to the join of the seventh player to the team on skirmishes on custom servers. Isn't it possible to fix this, to lock the maximum six slots per team?! Sometimes, because of this, the game crashes several times per hour.
    What are you trying to achieve with this attitude? What player base can be in a multiplayer game with constantly crashing servers?
    Also the server gets stuck on one map, and it cannot change in any way!
  7. perfect_Prefect

After the game crashes while playing on a custom server, it becomes impossible to join it again.

Fix it pls. This has been happening several times already. Restarting the PC doesn't help. No mods running. (DR Skirmish) I have to wait a long time (30+ min) before I can join the server again.
  8. perfect_Prefect

Why would you "release" the game with broken servers?

You get a second chance to push the game and draw in some of the players who lost interest, but don't fix the servers and stop them crashing after a map finishes or during a game something which has been occurring for 3 years? This is the reputation you want to have when advertising your game as "full release"? Please get the person incharge at Taleworlds to play multiplayer for an evening so he can familiarize himself with what is going on because he must be completely detached.
    Yes, it's very sad. I know a few people who, after cursing swearing, quit playing Bannerlord because of this. But that's not all: me and some of my teammates have been unable to connect the lobby for the second day.
  9. perfect_Prefect

Can't connect to lobby

For the second day I can not connect the lobby.
  10. perfect_Prefect

Couldn't receive login result from server

I confirm. We just now couldn't finish the match because of that.
    No "esports" is possible in this game when the developers don't care about multiplayer...

Almost half an hour has passed, the entrance is still blocked. Restarting the computer didn't help. (Me and many of my teammates - from Ukraine, if that matters.)
  11. perfect_Prefect

login server is down

Sir Callum, may we ask you for an estimated time for the resumption of the game?
    Thanks.
  12. perfect_Prefect

login server is down

The last time it happened was also on Saturday, if I remember correctly.
    From time to time the servers crash, sometimes the login does not work. What's going on with this game?
  13. perfect_Prefect

login server is down

Again it doesn't work. "Login failed. Could not connect to servers". Awesome!
  14. perfect_Prefect

login server is down

I agree. The dynamics of the development of multiplayer saddens me.
  15. perfect_Prefect

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

IconracI said:
    It was cancelled due to unresolvable bug.
    Is it all canceled?
    3.9.4 will not be?
  16. perfect_Prefect

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

What does it mean?↓  3.9.4 is coming?

830a144e8ea4.png
  17. perfect_Prefect

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Where is the download link 3.9.2?
  18. perfect_Prefect

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

Flaw of "Horse Archers AI"
    54f5c37d2d43e109537e5e369ad8c7a9-full.png
    They are very far...
  19. perfect_Prefect

PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

Soo...?  Is this the final touch?  :party:
  20. perfect_Prefect

PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

MitchyMatt said:
    - player won't be able to join battles between Noldor Lordsand one of the 17 "Qualis Heroes" (Wolfbode, Maltise, Warlord_Zulkar etc.)
    Only between Noldor Lords and one of the 17 "Qualis Heroes"? Or between Noldor and minor troops in general?
Back
Top Bottom