Search results for query: *

• Users: Corbul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Corbul

Open A question about older versions

Ok, I admit, this question is primarily addressed to the devs, but anyone can comment (obviously). @Callum @TaleWorlds So we know that the original game was released several times with different versions, going from what we had in Warrider (undead plot) to what the game ended up as in version...
  2. Corbul

Anyone have a pig head to use for a custom race?

I remember -IYI-O-R-T- had a thread on here, where he took commissions for different heads and bodies for people to use in mods, but that was a long time ago, and Mort hasn't been online since 2020. He's also not been online on moddb in forever, it seems. So I was wondering if anyone has a hog\...
  3. Corbul

How to recruit custom faction troops during claimant rebellion?

Ok, so I'm making a mod, and I want one of the features to be so that the claimant has his own type of troops during the rebellion (i.e. if you're helping Isolla, the troops you recruit from Swadian villages should be different from the standard Swadian troops), and should replace the standard...
  4. Corbul

Getting "'int' object has no attribute '_getitem_'" error

Ok, so I'm trying to add muskets into my pet mod, and I've succeeded in creating the weapon itself, and want to add the muzzle, smoke and sound effects to the gun. I copy-pasted the effects code from the native flintlock pistol, but when I'm trying to compile, here's what I'm getting: Any...
  5. Corbul

How to change the type of bandits that ambush you in towns at night?

As it says in the title. I'm trying to change the ambushing bandits to a custom troop, but can't figure out how. From what I understand, I need to edit this: ("cf_enter_center_location_bandit_check", [ (neq, "$town_nighttime", 0), (party_slot_ge, "$current_town"...
  6. Corbul

How do I register my purchased game(s)?

Ok, technically I know how to do it; as you can see under my avi, I already registered Warband and its dlcs. What I don't know however, is how to register MnB classic and Bannerlord. Why? Well, I own MnB classic and Warband on GOG, and GOG doesn't show me the registration key for Classic, and I...
  7. Corbul

Can't run old MnB versions, Themida problem.

The title says it all. I'm getting this issue with all MnB versions between .202 and .808. Version .600 says it can't update the driver; all other versions open a blank window titled 'Themida'; version .751 just launches mountandblade in the task manager, but doesn't do anything else. I've tried...
  8. Corbul

Trying to reimplement the Four Ways Inn, came across some issues

I know this isn't a new topic, but since nobody thus far bothered to upload a tutorial for this, I figured I'd still try to do it myself. So, first thing's first, remove the 'disabled' flag in mod_parties. Done. Then I edited the 'four_ways_inn' scene in mod_scenes so the game uses a tavern...
  9. Corbul

Is there a way to add more maps to the Custom Battles and Multiplayer map rosters?

I mean, without replacing them outright. Surely there's a way of adding new multiplayer maps, but with Custom Battles, it probably either requires the mod_sys, or there's no way at all, right? Anybody done it? Could you tell me how? Thank you.
  10. Corbul

Where are the strings for in-game year and the proficiencies?

I'm trying to make a pet-mod set in the modern days, and I need to change these so they're more fitting the setting. Where are they located? I've only found the skills (mod_skills), but that's not what I'm looking for. Thanks.
  11. Corbul

Trying to add a new pistol into the game, animation is messed up

Pretty self-explanatory. The pistol animations themselves are aright, I didn't touch them at all, it's this particular pistol model. Every time I try to shoot, my character holds the pistol pointed at the ground while "aiming" (as shown in the pic). Is there some simple way to fix this without...
  12. Corbul

Adding more claimants for the same throne

A while ago I've come across a tutorial (or discussion) on the forum here on adding more claimants for the same nation. One of the replies was that it was a matter of simply creating the new claimants in mod_troops, and copy-pasting and editing their conversations in mod_strings. However, trying...
  13. Corbul

Is there a way to assign a different world-map banner shape to towns and to armies?

For example, I downloaded MB Banner and Flag Standardization Pack v2.01 which gives you the option to make all world map banners look like the 2x3 flags that are used by most real-world nations. I was thinking if there is some way to assign the vanilla 'square' shape to armies and the 'flag'...
  14. Corbul

Anybody got the code to randomize fief ownership at game-start?

Just what it says on the tin. I know I can manually set up fief ownership in module_scripts, but I want them to be fully randomized. Can anyone help me?
  15. Corbul

So how do I get the previous purchase discount on steam?

I'm trying to buy the game on steam, but I only get the standard EA discount. In another thread it was said that I need to activate a previously purchased game key on here to get the second discount, but I already activated the game (WB purchased on GOG) here, how do I get the second discount...
  16. Corbul

The Bannerlord EA 20% discount and non-Steam-users

Ok, so I read that devblog (or whatever it was) about the 20% discount to those who buy the Bannerlord EA during the first two weeks AND already have a previous MnB title on Steam. I bought my MnB (Classic and WB) on GOG, am I still eligible for the 20% discount if I buy the EA during the first...
  17. Corbul

Open Adding MnB Classic to my profile's "Owned games"

Yeah, so I bought MnB and WB off GOG. Adding them to my profile's "Owned games" only worked for WB (and VC for some reason, though I never bought it), but Classic doesn't have a serial key tab on GOG, so I can't add it on here. I know it's silly, but how do I actually add it? I searched the...
  18. Corbul

Lore question: Are the towns in BL the same as in WB?

Why I'm asking is because some towns, namely Warcheg and Pravend(?) have different locations in Bannerlord than in Warband. Are they the same towns just relocated as some kind of retcon (due to the world-map being bigger), or are they different, older renditions of these towns, and the ones we...
  19. Corbul

Mods that add more options to character creation? And another question...

In particular, I was wondering about added Celtic and Roman paganism as the player's starting religion, maybe even the option to convert to them through some organic means, like speak to the druid or to the old Roman. And the question: why was Troll's club replaced with an axe? Doesn't a club...
  20. Corbul

So, did anyone actually try to fix Warrider?

I know it's an old game (version?) and that it's not even canon, but it's still loads of fun and has some interesting aspects that were removed in later versions of MnB (including WB). So I was wondering if anyone actually bothered to fix the broken connections in the game's code to make all the...
Back
Top Bottom