Search results for query: *

• Users: AK26
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Formations V through VIII show error

If you assign someone to the formations V(Skirmisher), VI(Heavy Infantry), VII(Light Cavalry) and VIII(Heavy Cavalry) then the following issues occur: 1) On the world map, hovering over your own character will show "ERROR: Text with id str_troop_type_name doesn't exist!" 2) Reloading the save...
  2. Resolved Companions gain no stewardship experience as governors

Title says most of it. Despite buildings being built, the prosperity being increased and (massive) amounts of money being in the reserve, my companions that I have set as governors have not received a single point of experience in "Steward" over an extended period of time. Be advised, in both...
  3. Resolved 2h axes are able to hit multiple enemies

When using 2h axes it is possible to hit multiple enemies at once. It is unclear whether it is intentional or not. Other 2h weapons do not seem to exhibit similar properties. Example Example uses a blackheart, but it has been reported that this also works with the tournament 2h axe.
  4. In Progress Aserai can only recruit T2 units

As the title suggests, this bug involves the aserai and their holdings only offering the T2 units and up. On top of that, that it is only T2 units of the "Tribesman" branch, i.e. they do not offer Aserai Mameluke soldiers or higher tiered units from that path. Similarly, the T1 Aserai Recruit...
  5. I don't deal any damage sometimes.

Well title says it all this is only at 1v1 tournaments but if i go up against a lord with armor i dont deal any damage...sometimes?I understand that i wouldnt deal much damage witha  sword but i use a flanged mace but i still deal only 3 dmg when hitting a lord except when i charge in with my...
Back
Top Bottom