Search results for query: *

1. DynastyFenix

Re-purchasing of Mount & Blade

hey everyone. I tried searching this beforehand, but for some reason every time I used the function, it said "website unavailable". So, my question is, I already purchased M&B and have been playing for several years. When I downloaded the new version, after I had my hard drive reformatted, it...
  2. DynastyFenix

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction

I'm wondering if anyone around still plays Diablo LoD. I used to play this game religously, but I stopped for about 2 years. I just recently started playing again, and apparently, your characters now expire... I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me get started again! Thanks...
  3. DynastyFenix

SP Oriental War of the Three Kingdoms (Recruiting & Under Development)

WAR OF THE THREE KINGDOMS, NOW UNDER DEVELOPMENT!!! Mod Team DynastyFenix- Mod Leader/ 3D Modeler / other stuff ?miclee- coding? Quail- scripting/ map/ start screens War of the Three Kingdoms is based on the book "Romance of the Three Kingdoms". The actualy gameplay is going to be somewhat...
  4. DynastyFenix

I need help with creating a picture!!

If someone could show me how to quickly make a very fancy shape in some kind of photo-software that would be awsome, girlfriends birthday and I was supposed to make her something for her wallpaper, please help, or I'm beat lol.
  5. DynastyFenix

Mobile Weapon

I'd like to point out a new game called Mobile Weapon. It's an rpg style adventure mech game. You basically run around in a robot called a MaW. The combat isnt to bad, and it's pretty addicting. The further you get, the harder enemies, the more meoney you get, and the better equipment you can...
  6. DynastyFenix

Forum Issues

Is anyone elsw getting extremely messup up typing on the forum? It look like everyone is speaking german...
  7. DynastyFenix

SP Antiquity Peloponnesian War Mod!

Hey all, and welcome to the minor thread of the Peloponnesian War Mod! This mod will be very unique, with changed ranging from new maps and equipment, to new hereos to fight with! If you'de like to here more if this mod, visit thw Official Forum here http://dwlubu.dw.funpic.de/forum/ . This mod...
  8. DynastyFenix

Unused Towns

My appologies if this was asked already, but I searched the forums and nothing came up. In many mods, their are small town icons usually placed right near Culmar Castle. When I scroll over them, no name comes up, and when I run through them, I dont enter a town. Does anyone no what these are...
  9. DynastyFenix

Map Editor Help Please!

Hey everyone! I've read all of the tutorials from Thorgrim, but I've somehow seemed to get confused on the easiest part of the mpa...saving it. When I click the save button, the menu scrolls back down. But when I go to the load map menu, my map doesnt show up in the row with the rest. If anyone...
  10. DynastyFenix

Modeling/Texturing Help

Alright, I am attempting to learn how to model/texture. I downloaded Milkshape 3d because that is all I could find. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what modle and texture programs I could get, and also, how do i texture* ps- any advice is appreciated, newb critism is not*
  11. DynastyFenix

Help With Mod Issue

Alright, I've searched the threads and havnt found anything related to this question before to amke sure i didnt get complaints from anyone. I've tried to instal almost every mod out there, and most of them work. But at least 5 or 6 of them say "get_material failed for: rock_1". This happened to...
Back
Top Bottom