Search results for query: *

• Users: fasthd97
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Inn and out

No bonus to relations with npc after successful completion
  2. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops dead companions

Please add some kind of funeral or cut scene for dead family/friends along with possibly getting their stuff back. Each companion can be carrying up to 80k worth of gear and if I won the battle it seems unlikely my troops are like hey lets loot his brothers corpse.
  3. SP - General Real seasons option

Please have a setting where each season isnt a year and 365 days in game is 365.My character is half dead already.
  4. tutorial message spam

In beta i get told how to wasd every time i enter combat.
  5. village recruitment

Some villages all the headman died off. I cannot recruit men from some places at all.
  6. As of the last update some metal helmets are white not metal colored

White helms on several models noticeably on the minor factions the embers and imperials
  7. About my kingdom

Influence what is it and how does it work? This mechanic is pretty opaque especially towards the endgame I find myself having cheat in influence to avoid going to war with the whole map. Some of my clans are spamming in declare war on x . It costs over 1000 influence to override them. Is this...
  8. beta teleport

after a battle in caer banseth i was teleported with my army across the screen
  9. Three clans to rule them all.

Currently if you add more than three clans then you can no longer give your ruling clan fiefs, I consider this a devastating blow to having your own kingdom since I pick what castles and cities I need based on where I want to expand next.
  10. Sexless baby

my wife gave birth to a healthy baby? No idea if its a boy or girl though.
  11. No ransom

If I bring my army to a neutral faction that is also at war with a faction my army will give them their prisoners
  12. Villages not burned down

Could we please gain influence from saving a village from getting burned down? We lose influence and take penalties for looting them so shouldnt the reverse be true?
  13. Resolved Little brother

My little bro was taken prisoner when he should have been sitting in my castle like his sister? Was he kidnapped? Im a fan if that is what happened but its not at all clear how he was taken prisoner
  14. SP - Economy 225 trade

Ok I get it you dont want someone buying a fief early game,however without having 225 in Trade I cannot give away one of my fiefs to get someone to join my cause? SO basically I have to get 225 in trade to effectively have a kingdom. Im fine with not being able to buy a fief until 225 in trade...
  15. Resolved deliver herd to a city quest

The person i am suposed to give the herd to isnt there.The encyclopedia says he is but doesnt show up on 1.4.2
  16. Need More Info Cannot save in beta.

I stopped being able to save after playing for an hour. I tried rolling back and even reinstalled the game. It fixed it for like an hour now I have same issue.
  17. SP - General Civilian outfit

I realise this isnt working properly but it would be nice to know how it is intended to work.Someone also mentioned elsewhere it would be nice to have different sets for mounted/unmounted,I think it would be nice to have a couple of weapon/outfit switches to pick from before a battle or by...
  18. charm

if you offer nothing in a barter with autooffer it raises charm for free
  19. Crossbow 41000?

Is a crossbow really this valuable?
  20. SP - General hideouts & Roger Clemens

Please allow me to select who goes into the hideout with me or just pick from the top spots. This random stuff is no fun. Also if you could lower slightly the accuracy of rocks and forest bandits please. I get that looters are probably bored but their unbelievably good aim makes me think they...
Back
Top Bottom