Search results for query: *

• Users: shiffd
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. New game is broken

Hard isn't me or you. Introduce a few friends to this game. People who've never played it before. Set up a camera and watch them die over and over again. I don't care how cool you forum trolls think you are. new players will die for hours before they figure it out. i guess most of you don't...
  2. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

After doing the beta 1.5.6 update (the latest current update) there were some rebellions. I quickly quashed them. There are a few remaining members of enemy kingdoms. Most have been defeated but some have not. They remain as enemies. Most of the rebellions have remaining members and are active...
  3. Resolved Enemies hiding in MY TOWNS

I have conquered the map with my Kingdoms and started murdering anyone still alive and not on my side. A few bugs are apparent #1 some enemies exist in the help menu but do not actually exist in the real game-world. It will say they are at one of my towns or near it but they are not. I can go...
  4. SP - Battles & Sieges More lord death

I think the game gets overpopulated with lords and their spawn. Lords should execute eachother more often. We should have more circumstances where we are allowed to execute other lords/less penalty to do it. And perhaps lords should also die more often in battle. In addition lords should die...
  5. Need More Info 1.5.3 can't seige anymore

I'm trying to seige and the lagg and stuttering is so bad I just can't play. I end up dying because the delay and lag for movment and camera movment etc. is so bad...and it's no fun to play for sure. After dying the battle progression is insanely slow. I waited and it took like an hour before...
  6. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Unacceptable dialogue percentages.

I just reloaded 30 times. The first dialogue option said 16% chance of success. There were no successes in 30 tries. the second dialogue option was 70%. The failure rate was over 50%, effective probability is actually around 45%, not 70% The third dialogue option was 13%. There were no...
  7. Need More Info 1.5 crashing everytime I enter battle almost

How to Reproduce: Enter a battle Version: 1.5 Installed community-made modifications: NONE Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 fully updated GPU: NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX CPU: i7 8th gen hexacore RAM: 16 gigabites Motherboard: Not sure, omen 15 laptop Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  8. Dialogue %s still completely useless/false/fake

I've never seen this game yield %s of success that reflect the %s listed in the dialogue windows. I know others have complained about this. I wonder if the devs care AT ALL that the dialogues are completely broken/fake/false/lying/pointless/meaningless/annoying/stupid For any other user and...
  9. Resolved Can't marry after ACCEPTED BARTER

I am playing the latest Beta (the current one, updated) I am the KING, I have ONE vassal/clan and I am trying to marry his daughter (not sure if this matters) I passed all dialogues with her and she says I just need to get her family to agree. I have went to her father, I can barter with him...
  10. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops GAME BREAKING BUG

OK so I never wanted to join or fight for another kingdom and I can't start my own until I have enough money to buy a settlement because seizing one and fighting off attackers until you can turn in the banner etc. seems almost impossible with one party only (I'm not using any cheats or...
  11. SP - Economy Is our time and the trade skill a joke to you?

The issue I report here should be well known and is unnacceptable. I am seriously questioning what the priorities and temperment is of devs who have created a game with this issue and after a month of edits and updates still haven't addressed it.... Hard to type this is so frustrating- IF you...
  12. Suddenly able to spec companions

I just found a companion in a tavern that is NOT listed as a wanderer... and he has none of his levels devoted yet- I can completely pick where his focus and abilities etc. are spent...I can set up his stats as I like... This is awesome..but I see it nowhere in any patch notes... What's going...
  13. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops nonstacking wasted perks

It seems some of the HP perks for weapon abilities don't stack. That's not fair I think. it should work in the following way- A: All perks are unique and/or stack. If you take the perk you get it- period B: If the same perk is available on two different skills/if a perk type doesn't stack...
  14. SP - Economy Trade skill broken in profit marking

Profit marking and the allocation of trade skill ups is completely broken. I have a very good mind for the values. I ALWAYS buy items that are green and NEVER buy items that are not. everything I buy is of low market value compared to world economy. I ALWAYS sell yellow or red, usually red...
  15. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Leadership skill broken

I leveled trade and steward almost all the way and leadership is still at 22 I have like 8 social and full focus in leadership, but it never gains points. My party now is at around 80 soldiers. It is a smaller party...but to need 250 soldiers etc. to level leaderships is broken. It doesn't...
  16. SP - Economy Crafting broken in many ways- add sleep for all actions not just smith

hello, the crafting system is interesting but I find a few bugs still- sorry if some are already known #1 crafted weapons appear on the character in parts floating separate from eachother. It's a weird display bug and very unrealistic. It's silly to say the least. I hope this is fixed #2...
  17. SP - Battles & Sieges battle commands still don't work properly- follow shouldn't mean push ahead!!!

I've played all versions of this game for years. I enjoy the game but I've never been able to take advantage of the battle commands because they are too buggy, this remains the case with bannerlord. I will clarify #1 Advance doesn't work most of the time. The most common result of an advance...
  18. Turn off companion conflicts/who works together tree???

Hello, I have been not playing Warband for many months but decided to play again after getting VCr through GOG.com I ran into an issue when my part moral is 99 but companions have lower moral normal things, like happy widows and booze don't boost companion Moral anymore. I was using this-...
  19. toning back the spawns

random monster spawns are waaay overdone in my game.  After asbout a year the map is just crawling everywhere with army and army of random creature types.  I went out to kill off a few, but they spawn faster than I can chase them down and kill them.  I me an seems like 2 or 3 new armies every...
  20. edit tax inefficiency for phantasia calradia

SO I wanted to adjust tax inefficiency a little.  but the presentations txt file does not match much at all with native so I could not understand how or what text to edit. Anyone know what I can do?
Back
Top Bottom