Search results for query: *

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

It's poppin now. He was set as scout but I reset him to something else than back to scout again and it started popping. buggy bugs bugs. AKA as M&B core coding. I think they start with bugginess as a design goal.
  2. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.10

Started a new game and the party scout has never gained a single point of scout ability. he started with focus and stats so his learning % is high and he had low scouting skill...so he should be leveling like crazy.

Is this broken again? still a super buggy game? I know the answer is yes but thought I would see if others see the same bug again/persistant/always
    so annoying.
  3. New game is broken

Hard isn't me or you. Introduce a few friends to this game. People who've never played it before. Set up a camera and watch them die over and over again. I don't care how cool you forum trolls think you are. new players will die for hours before they figure it out. i guess most of you don't...
  4. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

OK after a reload the enemy lords no longer camp in my castles.....I notice that after some time the game slows Waaaaaay down and pictures won't load. I can only play for so long before i need to close the game and reboot my PC in order to be able to play again.

SOmething has been done that really screws up performance and makes it eat up memory waaaaay too much... I don't know what you guys did but you've broke the game-

Caravans don't work anymore so I've lost half my income.

BUGGER
  5. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

can you please share a save file for this problem? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    today the problem came back. There are enemy lords camping out in my castles and towns again. can't fight them, can't imprison them. They just hang out in my castle free and healthy. So frustrating. This bug is deep. Whatever you did to fix it worked for a week or two.. and came RIGHT BACK.

In addition you have killled caravans. failed to fix the bug and introduced new ones. Nice update. LOL

Save sent and linked. What a bugger this is.
  6. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

looks like last update fixed most things...

except I can't have caravans anymore. Only cut my income in half. No biggie.... LOL
  7. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Remember if you quit the game, the enemies really win.

I got rebels chilling in my fiefs too, it's comfy but they won't play board games with me cuz they hate me :sad:

You have to let town loyalty go below 20 for a chance of rebellions. If you mean your vassal, they not going to leave if they have money and a fief and you own too much of the map. Even if you took their fiefs away they probably won't leave if you power level of faction is high enough.

Yea they all too afraid of me to leave. They know I'm just waiting for someone to leave so I can star cutting more heads off. this game lost all its fun :sad:(
  8. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    No word and the new patch is broke as ever. They are adding more bugs than fixing them. Movement is broke and the game keeps crashing.

Can you at least tell me if I started over would it matter? Is this a bug for all games or is this something wrong with my save???
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.7

Lots of crashes. This patch is unstable.
    Also movement is completely broke.
  10. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.
    So is this something that won't be fixed? Or is it in a future update??? Or ????
    If i can get an ETA on fix or no fix etc. I can decide if I quit playing the broken game forever or if I wait till it's playable again.
  11. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

the rebel prisoner types from new quest type are not transferrable. So we can't go sell them. Maybe you know about that. My save would also have that 'bug'.
  12. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Done

Total of issues in that save file

#1 enemies are free inside my castles. NOT COOL
    #2 prisoners are being autoreleased when castles exchange hands (they go from free to prisoner to free again...ugh!)
    #3 wife never had children, still hasn't had any
  13. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

Also, I think this is happening because I conquered the map. You need to let lords spawn outside of castles or just not let them be freed/bought if the faction freeing them has no castles. It's pretty simple. FIX YOUR CODE
  14. Resolved Can't kill enemies, can't get rid of allies, can't do anything.

After doing the beta 1.5.6 update (the latest current update) there were some rebellions. I quickly quashed them. There are a few remaining members of enemy kingdoms. Most have been defeated but some have not. They remain as enemies. Most of the rebellions have remaining members and are active...
  15. Resolved Enemies hiding in MY TOWNS

Hi, the first item on your list is not a bug. Can you upload separate save files for the other items where the QA team can observe the issues to upload.taleworlds.com? Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it. As we cannot see the names of the save files, please also add which file is for which issue to the description as well.
    How is the first one not a bug? There are suppose to be characters in the help menu that say they are in X or Y town but actually are not and can never be found in the game world? How is that not a bug?

About uploading files. I'll try to do it when I have time and I'll let you know with a post here and links
  16. Resolved Enemies hiding in MY TOWNS

I have conquered the map with my Kingdoms and started murdering anyone still alive and not on my side. A few bugs are apparent #1 some enemies exist in the help menu but do not actually exist in the real game-world. It will say they are at one of my towns or near it but they are not. I can go...
  17. Resolved Crash every single siege

problem resolved, sorry. Haven't checked this page in awhile as I had walked away from the game for a bit in frustration
  18. Resolved Crash every single siege

I'm having the same exact problem.
    The pop-up window for the crash report does not allow you to capture the text. The only option was a screenshot. So I hvae to manually type this here. Why are you guys so incapable of considering UI etc. and just programming something that isn't riddled with bugs and crashing all the time.
    I'll say it again you need to fire at least half your people and raise hiring standards. Some people shouldn't code.
    2020-10-13_00.13.31_5366b8b9771f52bb219d439b8ee11670
    Please make it easier to send this code with a message to you asking for explanation/help/ETA on when you'll fix the bug you put into the game on one of your hotfixes or whtaever. This bug is new (for me to find) and it's because of something you did to the code on an update. Didn't have this problem before but sieges were getting really choppy. Now it just crashes. what a waste. I think I have to delete the save and just give up playing your game. You are incapable of programming a game.
  19. SP - Battles & Sieges More lord death

I think the game gets overpopulated with lords and their spawn. Lords should execute eachother more often. We should have more circumstances where we are allowed to execute other lords/less penalty to do it. And perhaps lords should also die more often in battle. In addition lords should die...
  20. Will smithing ever be fixed or at least rebalanced?

As it stands right now, smithing is pretty much broken: even if you aren't trying to use exploits, crafting javelins with naturally stronger metal parts will results in insane prices, which is hard not to sell. Meanwhile, some two-handed sword with insane secondary damage is still less than a bunch of wooden sticks with slightly sharpened metal parts attached to them, just because those wooden sticks have more kick to their first damage type. Plus pretty much any character can take up on this: you could be the dumbest person with the worst physical state, but you are still be able to learn smithing pretty fast.

In Warband, the money-making were toned down to a level where it was more balanced: while dyeworks gave you the most amount of money, it's cost was pretty high and was just a side business to keep your army afloat. While there was another method of making money (which could be compared to smithing), which is stealing cattle from a village, slaughtering them, then selling their meat. It might have been considered broken in early game, it became pretty much obsolete later. Plus it decreased your relations with the affected villages.

This has been a problem since release, and this, in my opinion pretty much invalidates/makes any other money-making methods pitifully bad by comparison.

There is so much in the game that just doesn't work and isn't balanced. I think they need to make smithing a zero sum game but leave the function of it in as follows-

#1 Get rid of all the ores and wood in the game as trade goods. Just eliminate it because they can't ever balance anything and they already have so many trade goods that aren't balanced well. Simplify it. If it's too much trouble leave iron ore and wood in the game but remove them from smithing process. Make smithing not use materials of any kind. It is a cool idea but the game is already so far behind and broken in so many areas. The devs of this game need to realize that they are not managed well as a team or talented enough individually to have the game do half of the things they are trying to do. Smithing can stay in if they remove the complication. End of story.

#2 Smithing now allows you to make any weapon you have the design for or to scrap weapons for money. Scrapping regular weapons gives you 10% less gold return than selling in the store but levels your smithing and gives you new designs. Smithing allows you to make any weapon you can imagine with a set cost. These weapons can not be sold to the regular stores, instead they can only be scrapped at a 10% gold loss.

Leveling smithing gives you access to better designs but it costs gold over time. The more you smith the more leveling and designs you get. You keep all the options to smith whatever you want like it is now. They could add more designs or armor etc. later if ever they fix all the other broken stuff which probalby never happens in 50 years but it would be less problematic by removing materials and refining et.c etc. from it and simplifying mechanics (and balancing much better).....

Also they should remove stamina but instead have time pass as you smith and scrap. the stamina perks that deal with smithing stamina could instead just speed up or slow down the time it takes. Let's say 30 minutes to scrap and 1 hour to smith. In reality smithing an item can take up to a couple days but lets face it, in the current model you can have your party whip out like 50 javelins in a split second so it's already super unrealistic....

They could have a queue where you set up a bunch of things to be scrapped and smithed and then it takes a few days and those items are finished but let's face it they don't have the competence to code something like that so they should just forget it....

To make the game realistic guys running around fighitng and trading and so on don't have time to smith in medieval tech levels. Smithing weapons is a full-time skill intensive job that requires a lot of specialized equipment and materials. You can't just walk into some town and barge into the local blacksmith's shop and whip out a few dozen weapons then leave the next day.. COMPLETELY KILLS ANY SENSE OF IMMERSION OR REALITY.

In reality you would be very unlikely to be welcome in someone else's shop unless you were their lord and in order to efficiently make weapons you would need weeks to months of day-in and day-out training and whatever specialized stuff you were trying to make you'd need time and preparation to put it all together before just spitting out your weapons. You'd need to time to get the right tools and materials etc.....

anyway this smithing thing is beyond the competence and resources of current devs to balance and make realistic. It should be just simplified. Less is more.
Back
Top Bottom