Search results for query: *

1. FearSpear

Greatest Captains Players

The best captains players are the best skirmish players. Sad!
  2. FearSpear

Can you fix Multiplayer already?

wow, a bunch of nothing as well. Sad!
    Sad!!
  3. FearSpear

South America Official Server When?

I've seen multiple people begging for a SA servers for about 3 years now, good luck.
    South Africa will never get a server. The player base is not large enough in that region, as Mount and Blade seemed to not gain a ton of traction. Why? Who knows. Internet connectivity is certainly an issue over there, and the geographical isolation perhaps means that ping becomes an issue when they try to play in other large regions (S AM/ BR).
  4. FearSpear

Why is there no Taleworlds Oceanic servers?

*War flashbacks of 2 years asking for SA servers and never getting one*
    dogs-war-flashbacks.gif

Are you on consoles? Wish you the best of lucks
    South Africa doesn't have a player base large enough to justify servers being put there.
  5. FearSpear

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

tUoE0NT.png

please ask yourself why your even here?
    The last time I posted was nearly two months ago, I only posted on your thread because I felt like your concern is genuine.

I don't even look at the forum often anymore, as it has become a rather dystopian environment where new players enter, complaining of the very same issues that others have pointed out for 2+ years of Alpha testing, Beta testing, and Early Access, and have their blossoming hope for change crushed by increasingly demoralized and sardonic veteran players.

My advice is to get a PC, so you can enjoy whatever life is left in the multiplayer scene through multiplayer mods such as BLO (MMO Bannerlord), Persistent Empires (Large Map Multiplayer, Sieges, Resource Farming, Roleplay, ect), or cRPG (Battle mode where you design and level your character).

If you decide to play, I can give you a list of the major clans/communities on the scene for these mods and you can choose what fits you and your console friend group the best, just send me a forum PM.
  6. FearSpear

Make captain/skirm mode great again (console)

Game is dead friend, sorry to inform you
  7. FearSpear

Unacceptable multiplayer server performance

Forget it with all the sweats we have here. I have folks who refunded the game after release for that exact reason. Ain't nobody got time to be a cannon fodder for nolifers.
    I believe the game crashing all the time and servers going offline for weeks is what killed the population rather than the "sweats". Sad!
  8. FearSpear

Why is there no music in multiplayer?

Didn't even notice as music is the first things I turn off in MP. When did it stop working? It was working at EA start?
  9. FearSpear

No proper walking sound, can't hear the approaching enemy from behind

There are a limited amount of audio channels that the game can process, and in addition to that there are problems with sound occlusion. Community has complained about this, especially in regards to cavalry, for several months now.

Alternatively, you may not have been able to parse the footstep sounds in the "heat" of the battle.
  10. FearSpear

These problems will never end..(This is the truth!)

2. servers are experiencing serious latency problems (I think this is the biggest problem!. I guess telemetry data still not fully working especially, in crowded 60v60 matches it is felt very much. No serial attacks, no fluent combat experience, this has nothing to do with low ping )
    Is it packet loss? How did they break this again? Was pretty much fixed a couple months ago.. Sad!
  11. FearSpear

Multiplayer's future and server population.

I don't think it's fair to say that a game should have a vibrant multiplayer community on release if it's already been out in Early Access for 2 years.
    Why not? If it was a game people wanted to play, you would think that two years in it would be at the peak of its activity, as there has been sufficient time to establish communities and learn how to play the game, yet not enough time for people to lose interest.
  12. FearSpear

Couldnt join custom game / I can't play multiplayer bannerlord? what?

i did, didnt change things
    Probably is something residual that requires some illusory folder or log to be deleted. If someone does not know the specifics of how to fix it, I would probably just do a full reinstall of the game. Have you tried asking for help in the cRPG communities? They probably know best.
  13. FearSpear

[ISSUE] Underground Interiors Throws Float Compression Error

Big issue, most large "scenes" for buildings were underground in PW/PK. Don't see how it can be developed around if this isn't fixed (besides no large scenes). Sad!
  14. FearSpear

A bug with shield.

If it is not a bug, it is a very wonky animation. Sad!
  15. FearSpear

Current MP problem I think.

Hey, that's a pretty good list for a first analysis of the game. Issues are straightforward, clear, and uncontroversial. Sad!
  16. FearSpear

matchmaking

If it is not an issue that is easily fixed, it is ignored.
  17. FearSpear

Lack of customisation in Bannerlord MP

Look at this dood lmao
    You should try the cone helmet. Looks even better
  18. FearSpear

OCE Servers

I think its kind of a "If you want servers host your own" type of deal here friend. Sorry to inform you. Check out the SA Server threads if you want some insight into how Taleworlds handles the "no server for my region" issue. Those poor South Africans waited like two years before someone finally hosted a couple for them.
  19. FearSpear

[GUIDE]Dedicated Server On Linux

Has anyone had any luck running on Linux yet?
    No luck on Linux yet, hopefully the massive Linux Mount and Blade community can come up with a solution soon.
Back
Top Bottom