Search results for query: *

• Users: Sonterp
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Polling is ruining the fun

I know the new version is soon to be released but there's a particularly irking issue that has been plaguing games of late. People continually poll to change the map the moment they die, most times before anyone even unlocks a hero. When the games do get on, sometimes to round 30 or so when a...
  2. Can somebody give me a single way to survive this without overtly cheating?

I have 700 men, 400 are elite pendor armored archers and huscarls. In total they have over 10,000 men. I tried once to see how it'd play out and I only had two dozen troops on the field while they had over 100 due to their numbers. Not pictured: Whitestag castle has 3 ladders leading up, with...
  3. Mercenary Companies not aiding in siege

So we currently have the Griffonsword Adventure Company and I am trying to reclaim Valonbray for the Fierdsvain as marshal, but Koningur Valdis' hired company of the 300 Griffonsword will not aid in the siege. We only have Javiksholm left and cannot muster any more men.
  4. Bannerlord Suggestions Thread

What kind of things are you guys hoping for in bannerlord? I'm hoping for: 1. Enhanced diplomacy. I want there to be a system where titles are recognized and authority comes from strength and fear not just right to rule. For instance, if I am a king my vassals won't ask me to collect taxes...
  5. Best Human Units?

In my opinion Heroine Adventurers, Hero Adventurers, and CKOs are the best. I'll pull up the stats later, but guys, what do you think?
  6. Mod creator forgot to put dungeons in most of the towns...

Howdy hoe, been looking for dungeons to save lords and companions for hours now, can't find them, excellent mapwork, mod creator, excellent indeed.
  7. 4500 man armies.........

My faction, Roman Empire of Nicea was pounded into the dust by crusaders and Il-khanate, when they both showed up sieges cities with 4500 soldiers each, this is absolutely terrible, and impossible to fight. How in ******** hell does anyone fight that? And on top of that, since all the provinces...
  8. I've been looking for the prison in Smyrna for hours.

My companions are stuck in prison in the city and I can't find the prison to bust them out, been looking around for hours, literally hours, if anyone could point me as to where in the hell this thing is I would be grateful. http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrTupac24/screenshots/ Last five...
  9. Why do many troops have spears?

Spears are useless in Warband except for blocking cavalry charges, they get absolutely shredded by 2h and sword units. Rendering most of my Greek units completely and utterly useless, why? Why would you do this?
  10. How to add dialogue to give companion lords armor?

I was playing a mod and when I moved to give my companion a fief, his bronze chestplate suddenly changed into the native warband swadian armor. And now I am unable to change it back, any text tweak to fix this? The only ones I could find in search were outdated, and after being tested, didn't...
  11. Mega.co.nz download link?

Could you please upload it to Mega for faster downloads?
  12. How do I remove towns and reassign faction lords?

Hi, I am looking to remove towns from a mod to reduce map lag, so how is it that I remove them and reassign/delete lords?
  13. Peloponnesian War Update and Bugfix

This is by no way endorsed by Lynores, it is just a little update to correct some issues I had with the game to make it run more smoothly. You will need to start a new game to see the unit levels change, but the bugfix works immediately without need to restart. This update fixes notification...
  14. How to disable popup messages? [SOLVED]

I know this mod is dead and all but I still love it and play it all the time but the constant spam of messages is really bothering me. Can someone please tell me how to disable them?
  15. How to disable popup messages?

I am playing a mod with many, many kingdoms and I spend more time clicking through the popup messages then I do travelling. Can anyone guide me on how to disable them?
  16. How to edit AI stats?

I am salvaging what I can of the Peleponesian War mod and found all hoplites to be exactly equal—including the Spartans. I am fighting the Persians and find them—ironically massively superior to the hoplites. I have searched on the forum on how to edit these but I can't figure out how to do it...
  17. Is there a way to fix the stabbing?

Stabbing makes no sense, expecially with a spear. This bothers me a lot considering my favorite weapons are now completely useless due to a "clever" game mechanic where you have to be distanced from your target to stab them, when they rush on you (They ALWAYS rush on you) it becomes useless and...
  18. Do stats on your lords matter?

Do stats like trainer, prisoner management, or leadership matter? I have seen lords with 20 charisma and 4 leadership carry elite troops of 500, as well as carry more than 50 prisoners. So do they even matter?
  19. Knighthood order reset, constant crashing,

(read the ****ing thread before you go on about how I should read the stickies and be a good peasant.) I have a major problem. Every time I come back to the game my followers armor management resets, and my knighthood order is set to default "New Order Knight" and stripped of all previously...
Back
Top Bottom