Search results for query: *

1. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Endless loading time.

So when you attack an hideout (Not the tutorial one or one afterwards) just a random hideout on map. In my case a sea raider hideout, game gets stuck in endless loading time. Ive tried it 3 times now and it keeps getting stuck. I will try attacking some other type of hideout and post an update...
  2. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Sretna Nova i Blagdani!

Sretna vam nova jebiga mal uranjeno al iskreno ko ce bit ovdje za novu da odgovara hehe  :lol:  Uglavnom sve najbolje u jebenoj 2020 i da se skupimo na Bannerlordu da jebemo mame :*
  3. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Companions

Yo so i want to know how do i make so that new companion that ive made spawns in taverns? I used Morgh's editor to copy trp_npc16 (Klethi) and made a new one trp_npc17 that i named TEST. Now how do i make it spawn in taverns? Ty
  4. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

RLG Error

I try to run W&FAS with native module and i keep getting RLG Error out of video memory. Here are my specs. Intel Core i5-7500 CPU 3.4 GHz (Quad core) 8GB DDR4 RAM NVidia GTX 1060 6GB GPU Win 10 (Game is installed on SSD 512 GB one)
  5. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

I keep getting kicked from server for no reason.

Hello. So my problem is that i keep getting kicked from servers for no reason. Any module on any server as soon as i join i would get simply "Kicked from Server" and that's it. Any solutions?
  6. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

SCRIPT WARNING ON OPCODE

Whenever i try to enter a server any module that has more than 60+ PB i get this error. And then i lost connection to server...
  7. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Hero Missing.

IDK what's going on or what happened but in few modules already the hero Bashetur or w/e his name is (the nomad hero) keeps disappearing and i cant find him anywhere. This happens when i fight someone and i lose. He just disappears and hes nowhere to be found. Even the explorers or travelers...
  8. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

MAFIA 3 CONFIRMED!!

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mafia-3-confirmed-full-reveal-coming-next-month/1100-6429230/ After long time of waiting its finally here! Mafia 3 is confirmed and next month it will be presented at GamersCom!! Hypetrain incoming!
  9. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Help me with this problem.

Okay so here's the deal. I cant run anything on PC when i install update. Basicly on some games i get error which says something about Generic Render **** or something. Now i have reinstalled every game on my PC i installed every possible DirectX and SDK i have reinstalled GPU and updated it...
  10. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Warband Key Code.

Hello i got one question. How do i make my warband key XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX into a steam key? So i can play warband trough steam if possible.
  11. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Clan

Eto ja sam mislio kako bi bilo kul haha da napravimo svoj nekaki YU clan za Warband i ostale DLC ove ako hocete jel.
  12. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Freeze

So since i installed new RAM into my PC everything was good untill my PC started to have this random freezes. I font know why is it happening but everytime i enter a game or install smthn the PC soul freeze. RAM is working correctly so its not that. Neither is GPU and CPU so any help? nuu...
  13. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Mayor Issues.

Hello. So today i got Viking Conquest DLC and when i start the game i get this error. Basicly the game doesnt crash it just returns me to main screen. Also when i go to tutorial it loads but all textures are white. Like ground and character is white. Any help? Finished All... load_map_data...
  14. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Kod

Bok! Samo me zanima imali tko key za Warband jer ja bih htio igrati online ali nemogu nikako kupiti key (nemam paypal ni kartice). Pa me samo to zanima eto :)
  15. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Happy Birthday Warband!

So 5 years ago on 30th of March 2010 Mount&Blade:Warband was released! Happy Bday! :party: :party:
  16. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Textures help.

Okay so it's simple. I cant lower the tree graphics. It is always on high i cant set it on low. I tried everything from rlg_config to IG changing and i simply cant. So any help?
  17. BBOYSNAKEDOGG

Some suggestions..

Well first of all hi! I am GreenStalker, new on this forum. I have some suggestions for new Mount&Blade. So here they are: Suggestion: When attacking with lance you can kill more than one enemy. What i am trying to say is when your lance is down and you are charging with horse on full speed you...
Back
Top Bottom