Search results for query: *

1. I have a terrible bug!

wow... and I honestly thought I was having a lucky weekend.
    This morning I did something I never do - deleted all my non-current savegames. Was so happy. Only1 save file left. Well done me, right?
    Hadn't noticed any updates for M&B. ...
    I then saved my bugged game before realising it was bugged (had left it just before fighting a competition in town)... hah.

so much for my lucky weekend.

Idk if it matters in any way shape or form, but my save file all enemy lords are showing as my own faction, not osairge. maybe because i wiped them out already? just an fyi...

I've been so good about ignoring WoW too... even with free weekend last week! ... ... please o'might gods of gaming let there be an important BL update to keep me distracted before vanilla wow launches - I know a lowly savage such as myself is of no signifigance to such mighty beings, but my sanity might well depend on it !

anyhoo,
    good hunting
  2. Static sound ingame :(

hi
    I haven't been able to play M&B for .... gah it feels like months now - since the last steam patch. Which, actually it has been months.
    The above problem exists, but that fix, as for many, doesn't work.
    Anyone have any other thoughts/solutions?
  3. Why has no one ripped off Mount and Blade singleplayer?

great question. and i've searched for similar and seen a few things that looked like it, but none seemed worth playing. or even remembering (games that make you think made-for-chinese-market, lots of sillily easy kills and constant combat loot drops). But, i'm kind of glad that M&B is as unique as it is still, because the modding community is so concentrated here and not spread out over 6-7similar games. I've never had the time to learn to mod myself beyond changing the odd line or two of code (after a quick google of what's what :p) and that just makes me appreciate all those that do all the more. So from my p.o.v, the more of the community who are likely to play this type of game on here, the better. I'd rather have 3/4 awesome games than 500 average ones.

And M&B is a wonderful game, so whilst i'm also surprised that someone hasn't tried to usurp Bannerlord by putting a similar game out first I'm absolutely grateful that they haven't because BL should be a work of love and passion, and added financial/publishing stresses might lead to an early release of something inferior. At this point I think we'd all hate for that to happen.
  4. B Medieval Medieval Conquests

hi all
    just wondering if anyone else has issues with the blackjack game? all of a sudden it keeps freezing - generally when the banker 'stays' before me. also, how do you use an ace as an 11 rather than a 1? lost a few games last night with an ace and a face card / 10 thinking i'd gotten 21 but apparently game thinks i have only 11.
    love the mod. havent played original 1257, but its fantastic whoever made it all.
    also - and i apologise if ive missed someone else asking same questions (i have looked but most posts seem to be about 'other isssues' shall we say) - when given night time bandit quests (ones where you walk through town at night and get ambushed) i can;t seem to get the ambush to actually happen. have reloaded several times and tried repeatedly to complete quest but the only folks in koln are guards and the guild master  :sad: - is this a known issue? or just bad luck

edit -
    it definately seems to be that he blackjack game freezes up whenever the banker stays before me. only way out is alt-f4. 
  5. Story mode on side of Saxons

Good morning all I've tried to find an answer on here but it seems I'm in the minority of people playing through the end of SP on Alfreds side :) I'm really struggling with the final battle - it seems that the Saxons are wearing melted butter mixed with a bit of cow dung for armour because they...
  6. Brytenwalda Repolished 1.05 (updated July 15/2015)

Hi guys, looking for a tips/questions/advice forum for Brytenwalda RP but this is only place that seems to make any sense that i've found so apologies if there's somewhere else I'm supposed to be asking in-game questions.

Anyway, I've got my first caravan, and having sent it off on a trade mission it has now returned. Before I sent it off anywhere it was fine, just a bunch of guys following me that I could if I needed to use as extra storage. Since it's returned though it's become really annoying. I can no longer raid a village without constantly being interrupted (and losing massive rep because of it if i try to continue pillaging) - and stealing cattle etc it's the same. In fact everything I want to do that requires time, I get interrupted by the caravan constantly asking me if I want them to rejoin the party. Even just moving around the map this is happening whenever the caravan is close by.

Is there any way to stop them doing this other than 'disband' the caravan. I don't like the idea of losing 68 troops and a companion just to have them stop nagging me.

Secondly, since I started having this problem I've fought some lovely battles and now actually have room in my army to re-absorb the caravan, but can't seem to. If I do tell my companion to rejoin, he says he will but then doesn't, and none of the troops in the caravan leave. It's just following me around interruptng my game as before.

So: a) how do I get it to stop nagging me & b) how do i get my troops back?

p.s. loving the mod - despite the archery nerf! my kid is loving watching it too, he thinks the battles look awesome now so a massive thanks
  7. Missing companions bug

Hi all. I know this has been hashed out on here before as I've read as many threads as I can find, but the only answers I've found so far are ancient and I still need a bit more help locating my poor lonely Companions. I found an excellent answer...
Back
Top Bottom