Search results for query: *

1. creuzet

SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Great mod. But can you make it so that the Always Winter Land quest doesn't involve me having to face the Others in battle?

Also, while I attacked about 11 Riverlands levies (Broken men) I noticed that most of them had no weapons.
  2. creuzet

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | RPG

Looks pretty cool. Didn't knew that building and gunpowder we're  planned as well.
  3. creuzet

Dev Blog 14/06/18

Honestly,  I'm not that worried about the lack of randomly generated scenes making the game boring, especially with the larger map, more settlements to be explored and the new modding tools.
  4. creuzet

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

Highelf said:
    Moose! said:
    Highelf said:
    It's weird to say but that's failry accurate.

Well, it's only weird to say because failry isn't a word.  :razz:

Regardless, keep up the great work, and please let me know when you're willing and able to take my money.

Fair point ; )
    Thank you! I will gladly take your money after all is said and done, haha.

DYSTOPIAN said:
    This game certainly has come a long way.

Thank you! One day at a time :smile:

Here's update 3 on the grand stadium :smile:

e7WmyzF.jpg

And a sketch for a possible loading screen:

(needs more work)

mWcHT6h.gif

Really cool setting.  Will the entire game take place in the arena, or will you get access to other parts of the map?
  5. creuzet

Dev Blog 01/03/2018

Takesis said:
    Neat little blog, the gif looks great :smile:

Also camel cavalry is definitely terrifying:

mariusz-kozik-camels-cataphract.jpg

That image makes me wonder if armoured camels will be a thing in the game.
  6. creuzet

Dev Blog 01/02/18

KhergitLancer80 said:
    creuzet said:
    I think the horsemen with the green kite shields are battanians as well, judging by the symbol on their shields.

KhergitLancer80 said:
    IMPORTANT NOTE 2:
    Dont be fooled by the banners on shields when identifying the nationalities of the troops.I think they are also placeholders atm.
    e32017-5.jpg
    (in here you see turban wearing light cav having Celtic banners on their shields)
    :wink:

Damn, I should have paid attention to their clothes as well.

Also, I wonder if the stones that fall after damage to the wall  can wound NPCs or the player.
  7. creuzet

Dev Blog 01/02/18

KhergitLancer80 said:
    +White Lion

I actually did not pay enough attention to the heavy cavalry. You may be right.
    There was this review of mine about the harnesses, collars of the light cavalries.
    They are, in fact, unique to each faction/culture as well.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,374056.0.html

While other factions had very cool harnesses and collars for the horses of light cavalries. Khuzait and Vlandian ones were lame (in my opinion)

Just look at how cool Battanian one looks and they arent even a cav oriented culture:
    blog_post_12_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Aserai:
    blog_post_22_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Strugia:
    4vb8GmdQ8oV79tgPVju4gF.jpg

Empire:
    yfxiFid8XU7J7Sztj9WFUn.png

All these cool stuff and Vlandians: (0:00 look at to the harnesses of the light cab on behind)
    and the most horse oriented faction Khuzaits has this:
    5ea182e2986e07f2040027e8497e2872433e1d59.jpg

Even though historically steppe people always decorated their harnesses with horse tails like these:
    5353865_orig.gif

Sorry for keeping it too long I know it is sth insignificant for most of you but it was kind of a letdown for me so I shared it.

I think the horsemen with the green kite shields are battanians as well, judging by the symbol on their shields.
  8. creuzet

Come and Live your medieval DREAM with us!

I may be wrong,  but there's already a Life is Feudal thread.
  9. creuzet

We who are about to Die! Made by an old m&b modder - me!

Good to see this still being developed.
  10. creuzet

Dev Blog 14/12/17

Owen Wulfson said:
    lolbash said:
    The Vaegir's main special trick that seperates them from all other factions was their archers.

They were definately not a mashup of random assortments.

True, but this was not an advantage that lent itself well to countering their neighbors. In auto battles between npc, Vaegir armies in the long term seemed to suffer heavy losses and would often lose out to the beefier nord armies with their more plentiful and stronger infantry and Swadians with their superb Cavalry and moderately mail-clad infantry. 

Don't get me wrong, a player could use the Vaegir Archers to great effect (especially in castle conquests) but among npc armies with their redundant tactics, and the mechanics of auto-resolve, a smattering of high tier archers does not beat a smattering of high tier infantry or cavalry.

What we see with the Sturgians is a greater reliance on armored foot troops at its core, which ensures the faction as a whole is much sturdier. To date, none of the factions seem to be oriented to the use of the bow to the detriment of all other unit types. Even the Battanians, with their capable bowmen, seemed to be backed up with dangerous melee fighters who can at-least hold their own against the more infantry oriented factions. This unit composition will be further bolstered by new tactics such as ambushes and faction lord cohesion to add new variables that will contribute to a faction's survival.

I really hope that will be the case. I don't want to have factions that are only good for one thing while mediocre/sucky at the rest.
  11. creuzet

Dev Blog 14/12/17

Why are people so pissed off on Sturgia?

I mean, they are already going to get a viking(esque)  subfaction.

Among the Sturgian minor factions are the Skolderbroda, a mercenary brotherhood based on the (possibly legendary) Jomsvikings of the Baltic 
  12. creuzet

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | RPG

Not bad. Will you be able to take over settlements in this game?
  13. creuzet

SÆLIG

Stardog said:

Looking great! How will combat be handled?
  14. creuzet

Dev Blog 30/11/17

kalarhan said:
    sermen said:
    breaking the lance after the charge

many mods used this as a trick to force the AI to change weapons, as the lance was a horrible weapon for combat (after the charge). Hopefully Bannerlord AI will already know when to drop it and use a sword instead, or be better at using it as spear (if not too long).

I hope the same.  Even in Warband a modder managed to make an OSP script that made cavalry switch from their lances, although it didn't worked properly all the time.
  15. creuzet

Dev Blog 30/11/17

WTF is happening here?  :lol:
  16. creuzet

Dev Blog 30/11/17

KhergitLancer80 said:
    I really dont understand how do people know Strugians are based on both Vikings and Slavs ?
    Have we seen sth in them that belongs to the Slavic culture ?
    As far as I understood all these conclusions are made only because they occupy the same territory Vaegirs did in Warband.

The devs already said that they are based on both cultures.
  17. creuzet

Total Conversion mods ideas for Bannerlord

Either 1257AD or cRPG v2.
  18. creuzet

Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

I bet it will be released mid 2018. This year there is absolutely no chance. 
  19. creuzet

Dev Blog 23/11/17

M.ArdA said:
    I am sure he is much more than "Morale Officer"!

These two screenshots are in the blog!
    blog_post_17_taleworldswebsite_03.jpg
    blog_post_17_taleworldswebsite_02.jpg

Nice. Judging by the second screen you can see the building being gradually built and not just appear from nowhere when it's finished.
  20. creuzet

Dev Blog 16/11/17

You can tear down gates and destroy fortifications.

You could probably do the same with doors.
Back
Top Bottom