Search results for query: *

1. WFAS Randomly Crashes

I bought "With Fire and Sword" from Steam, and sometimes for absolutely no apparent reason, it'll crash. It goes back to the desktop and says that it's stopped working. This has happened quite a lot when I click on in-game links (such as when talking to people or navigating a city). I am...
  2. Grenades

So after use, are grenades supposed to disappear forever? Because 1000thaler + seems a little expensive just to throw one grenade.
  3. WFaS Grenade causes crash

Whenever I (I'm guessing) kill something with a grenade, the game crashes. It's very annoying. Is there a fix for this?
  4. Annoying blank screen popup

So I have a bug(?) in which a blank screen saying "Continue" pops up every time the time of day changes. Sometimes it'll tell me that this king is at war with that king, others it'll tell me what the populace of my most recently visited town thinks of me. It really is annoying having to close it...
  5. OSP Kit Combat Form Ranks! - A formation kit[Version1.32][Minor update: multi bug fixes]

One thing I'm having trouble with - A companion was the leader of one of my squads, and he left the party. It still shows him as the leader of the squad, but he is not in my party list, and I cannot talk to him to "demote" him to not lead the squad. He also shows up in battles, but I cannot find him in any of the taverns. So is this an instance where I should restart the game or what?

Also, whenever the opportunity to recruit people from battles into my army arises and I don't take them, my "companion" will automatically take them. Pretty neat but IDK.
  6. I hate peace... I want WAR

Ok so I'm with Swadia, and we were at war with Khergit Kanate.. Only problem is, I just wiped them off the map. I'm either allied with or peaceful with everybody else.. I want a war. I know you can attack stuff without being at war, but I'm also the Marshall, and my warband won't join in unless...
  7. Charisma

Okay, that all makes sense. Renown doesn't help moral or party wages (which is pretty big for me, 1400 denars/week isn't easy to come by). Thanks everyone :grin:
  8. Charisma

First of all, yes, I used the search function, all I got were topics about mods. Anyway, just wanted to know if it was worth it to pump points into Charisma at all? Or should I focus on STR/AGI? I only need CHA for leadership/prisoner management, and could always use more troops, but that's...
  9. Game Hiccups ALOT

First, here are some specs. HDD: 200 GB (25 GB used) Processor: AMD Athlon 64 Processor 2.2GHz RAM: 1.024 GB GC: ATI Radeon 9600 Series, 128 MB It's not the best computer, but I can run most games pretty well. Same with M&B, except for when I'm in the 3rd person view (in a fight or in a town)...
Back
Top Bottom