Search results for query: *

1. Human-age. A simulation game.

Darn i wanted the extra money.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
    This topic has already been done:
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,61426.0.html

Hooray for the search button!
  2. Human-age. A simulation game.

Human-age is a game where you start in the Prehistoric age and evolve to the modern age. It is fun and it does not take much time! So you can wake up, drink your coffee or what ever, and log on, play for a few minutes, and your done for a while! here is the link:     
  3. How to recruit lords

Actually, you need to talk to the chancellor.
  4. Survival game

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
    cwebb12345 said:
    Stranded is awesome :grin:

Also sorry I didn't search it, I don't think I would have come up with much if I searched for what im looking for, I've been doing it on google for days and so ar no luck :'( I'd do it on Gmod if my computer was so laggy on it :'(

Still if anyone does know of such a game in whcih you fight of countless zombies in a defense Rpg type thing then it would be much appreciated. Such a game though is liekly to exist only in my dreams. Found some decent flash games though.....

The Last Stand I-http://armorgames.com/play/269/the-last-stand
    You're stuck in the middle of a world crawling with zombies. You've barricaded yourself and you need to defend against zombies at night. During the day you can split your time between repairing the barricade, searching for weapons or other survivors. Chances of finding weapons and rate of repair increases as you get more survivors, however survivors can also get killed(or lost) when they search during the day. At night, the survivors you've found help you in stopping the zombies.

The Last Stand II - http://armorgames.com/play/1443/the-last-stand-2
    The same as I except that now you can travel to different towns via map.(you need to find supplies before you travel though and search was changed)
    The main goal is get to the docks(?) before the military leaves and locks down the area.

That game sounds like urban dead
  5. Survival game

wayde67 said:
    Cheezbot said:
    After i read this i downloaded the game and it says you can capture animals but i don't know how i think it has something to do with a net. If so how do i make one?

spoiler  ahead

To make a net you will need to combine a stick plus ten thread.
    To make thread use\equip wool or cotton.
    There is a site that has forums  downloads ect, for stranded 2
    unrealsoftware

Yeah i posted then shortly after i found out but didn't feel like posting again.
  6. Survival game

After i read this i downloaded the game and it says you can capture animals but i don't know how i think it has something to do with a net. If so how do i make one?
  7. should women be considered a form of loot?

Eumolpus said:
    No thank you, Cheezbot. The mod is dead. I'm sorry to upset you, but that's the truth.
    Mongol mod has a horrible past, and we gave up trying to recover after the troublemaker requested a perma-ban.
    Wei.Xiadi said:
    I jacked the mod because I was sick of doing the majority of the work.  If someone wants the module files I can have loneh publish them for people to continue the mod.  I myself have no intentions of helping this ever again.

Also, if you're going to say that the mod slowed down after Pali left, then at least realise that the majority of the work he 'did' do, which we scrapped for the beta anyway - wasn't his work, AT ALL.  He used zaro's meshes, he used the HUG minilist and various other things.  The main workers were Kongol and I, Pali did the item editing and various other tweakable things (which later turned out to be useless because he only ever used the editors).

I'm not going back into the world of **** that kicked off because of certain lies and what not.  But The mod died when it's 2 best members left and neither of those members were Pali.  Heck, after Pali left I even did an entire array of armorus for the Jin, but now all of my work is apart of Calradia Rising and I'm continueing to work for them and the Fallout series.

Good luck to anyone on here, but..seriously - just let this forum die. :grin:

Oh its dead i don't really care i didn't even like this mod when it was alive. When i posted i was trying to be helpful for other people to enjoy this mod not for my self.
  8. should women be considered a form of loot?

There are 2 things i can think of how to make women loot.
    1 Take like a surgery book make it look like a woman and instead of it giving you surgery it gives you morale.

or

2 Make them a food item and just tell everyone your troop are taking there share of them over time.
    What do you guys think?
  9. Settlement Scenes Bug/Issues Thread

When you enter Esgaroth and walk till your next to the first tent and turn right walk till your next to the tent like thing with a barrel with some candles on it and stand there it keeps giving you 50 XP. I don't know if this bug was told before. But i think it should be fixed
  10. [Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Undead Invasion

Would if say my person was at day 300 and the zombie hoard comes at day 200 what would happen if i install this?
Back
Top Bottom