Search results for query: *

1. TheBarbarian

The Tale of Wee Mad Angus: A M&B Viking Conquest AAR

THE TALE OF WEE MAD ANGUS A Story Of Public Drunkenness, General Larceny, And Violence So I wanted to try something a bit different than my usual playthroughs. I usually play as a goody-two shoes Anglo-Saxon noble or a bloodthirsty Viking raider. This time around, I wanted to try something a...
  2. TheBarbarian

Question about the Last Tuatha de Danann

Is there a way to keep the Last Tuatha questline from triggering while in sandbox mode? Not really a huge deal, just wondering if it was at all possible. Alternatively, is there a way to keep the 'Notes on Friese,' 'Notes on Danmark,' 'Book Notes' active like the 'Notes on Eriu' after the...
  3. TheBarbarian

Pict Ritual Body

Anyone ever use it? I've been playing as the world's only Pict Viking. It's pretty (read: massively) fun, actually, though it is way tougher when everyone from peasant women up are a legitimate threat. But that power strike bonus is awesome to behold, especially coupled with Berserker.
  4. TheBarbarian

Repairing Weapons

So how exactly does the weapon maintenance skill work? If a weapon breaks, do you keep it in your inventory until it is repaired, much like horses that are wounded in battle?
  5. TheBarbarian

A Pagan Ireland

(Note: I know that the pagans in the game follow Scandinavian gods) Has anyone ever tried uniting Ireland under a pagan (Celtic, Irish ran; not Norse) kingdom? Is it feasible to do so, or would lords and troops just defect left and right?
  6. TheBarbarian

Goals

Is there a point to goals in sandbox mode, or are they just a gimmick on the side? As in: once you reach them, does anything gameplay-wise happen?
  7. TheBarbarian

Recruiting Bandits?

Is it possible to recruit the different bandits from their spawn camps, as it is in other mods? Specifically, Woku Pirates. I want to be a pirate king :P
Back
Top Bottom