Search results for query: *

1. Grimmy45

MP Captain

I have no idea where to post this but I was wondering if it has been thought of yet or not but can we expect a coop mode for the game such as a coop campaign? I've always wanted that for warband and I think now with bannerlord it would be even more cool to have
    I would like to suggest this as well as a captain co-op. Captain co-op is the reason why I still play MB: WFAS. A lot of people would enjoy it a lot if the developers brought the gamemode to Bannerlord! The co-op campaign might be hard to implement, but it sure does sound fun. If the developers decide to implement the captain co-op gamemode, I would advise them to make the gamemode moddable for players. This way the replayability of the game increases massively.
  2. Grimmy45

SP Fantasy Kingdoms of Arda (Lord of the Rings for Bannerlord)

Great idea! I love the models already done. Good luck!
    PS: I hope that Saruman (or the player character) will be able to find the ring and overthrow sauron and the rest of middle earth:twisted:
  3. Grimmy45

MP Other Full Invasion 3 - First version released now!

I am looking forward to this mod! Good that this mod is already under development in Early Acces, it gives a much better adaptability to the mod and the game. Good luck!
    PS: if you guys ever need someone to think of factions or maps (ideas and concepts not actual modelling) give me a call:mrgreen:
  4. Grimmy45

More visual representation of upgrades to forts and settlements

I mean walls and throne rooms do change but other scene changes for upgrades might not worth the hassle. Especially when we know that they plan to make every city (not sure about castles) unique. Would be a great addition though.

It is indeed a cool feature that the cities will be unique. Maybe as a solution the developers could make it so that modders would be able to change the appearance of a settlement based on upgrades (or choices etc.) This would save the developers time and give modders new possibilities for changing settlements. The future of games like these are usually brightened by modders.

PS: I did not know throne rooms changed, so thank you for clearing that up!
  5. Grimmy45

I believe walls do change on campaign map when you upgrade them.
    That is a nice addition of course, but I am talking about the small things, such as my example of a mill, but not just on the campaign map, also when you enter the settlement.
  6. Grimmy45

A feature that I love in RTS games is being able to see the development a city or a fort makes to defenses or resources. For example when you build a mill or a school in a village, that you see the new building when you enter the village. Right now I find it hard to spot any visibile changes to...
  7. Grimmy45

Skadi's Custom Maps

DruidWu said:
    Wow I havent posted in this topic for 182 days  :grin:

I thought ill update this community with the maps I have made in WFAS. If you wish to have any of these let me know. WFAS is rather quiet since the uprising of NW though.

Umm , could i have the Salamanca map? i would like to play Captain Co-Op with a nice map.
    Thanks in advance , Grimmy

PS : the images dont work for me...
  8. Grimmy45

Warbands DirectX SDK Rendering Error

my warband isnt working because if i start warband it says ''Generic application error. Enable
                                                                                              debug output to the reference rasterizer
                                                                                                a software device that implements the entire
                                                                                              Direct3D feature set, but runs very slowly.''
    and then it stops working.....please help me :cry:
  9. Grimmy45

Warband crashes upon launch

my warband is not launching because after the intro there pops up a box that says:
    'generic enable debug output for detailed information switching to the reference rasterizer a software that impacts the entire direct3D feature set,but runs very slow'
    after that another box pops up:
    'Warning, nothing will be rendered. the reference rendering device was selected but your computer only has a reduced functionality reference device installed install the directx SDK to get the full rendering device'
    and then it stops working......anybody know how to fix it?
Back
Top Bottom