More visual representation of upgrades to forts and settlements

Users who are viewing this thread

A feature that I love in RTS games is being able to see the development a city or a fort makes to defenses or resources. For example when you build a mill or a school in a village, that you see the new building when you enter the village. Right now I find it hard to spot any visibile changes to villages, forts or cities when I upgrade them. I hope this could be added to the game in a future update, before the release. I always upgrade my fiefdoms to the max, so seeing no visual representation makes it a little dissapointing. Even without this feature Bannerlord is a great game, and I enjoy playing it!

That is a nice addition of course, but I am talking about the small things, such as my example of a mill, but not just on the campaign map, also when you enter the settlement.
I mean walls and throne rooms do change but other scene changes for upgrades might not worth the hassle. Especially when we know that they plan to make every city (not sure about castles) unique. Would be a great addition though.

I mean walls and throne rooms do change but other scene changes for upgrades might not worth the hassle. Especially when we know that they plan to make every city (not sure about castles) unique. Would be a great addition though.

It is indeed a cool feature that the cities will be unique. Maybe as a solution the developers could make it so that modders would be able to change the appearance of a settlement based on upgrades (or choices etc.) This would save the developers time and give modders new possibilities for changing settlements. The future of games like these are usually brightened by modders.

PS: I did not know throne rooms changed, so thank you for clearing that up!

Back
Top Bottom