Search results for query: *

1. Chazzerberg

SP Native Realistic Mod: Remastered (UPDATE 17-07-17)

NEEDS UPDATING (OLD) Info This mod is on Mod DB, but for people who don't go on there I have decided to make a page on this forum. If I have posted this in the wrong place can you please say. Thanks. UPDATE 17-07-17 GO HERE...
  2. Chazzerberg

OSP Code Combat ULTIMATE COMBAT OSP!

Ok, I know its messing with something. I am just wondering if there is a way to fix this.
  3. Chazzerberg

OSP Code Combat ULTIMATE COMBAT OSP!

I have a problem with the Ai kicking. It works fine. They kick you and others and I get no errors during a compile but when I am in a battle it starts putting random dialog on the left hand of screen. Also when I press 'm' it changes my text from you 'whistle your horse' to 'your horse receive 1000 damage'. Strange....
  4. Chazzerberg

Dialog position on screen

I was just wondering, can you change the text so it is centered instead of being positioned on the left. If anybody can help I will appreciate it.
  5. Chazzerberg

HELP - WEDDING SCENE MESSED UP

Ok thanks, I will try it.
  6. Chazzerberg

Yeh I could do this, but I just want to solve it. My mods called realistic mod so disabling one of the realistic things in the game kind of ruins it dont you think. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.
  7. Chazzerberg

Reinstalling it wont work because it has happened on three of my previous pc's. I think it happened in native once but that was on my first pc, but after that it was fine.
  8. Chazzerberg

Its never worked for me, even on native.
  9. Chazzerberg

Can any one help? I have no idea what is causing this.
  10. Chazzerberg

Ok this is annoying now but every time I get married in my mod the wedding scene is messed the hell up and I dont know whats wrong with it. Look no head, plus when you move the mouse your guy moves. If anyone knows how to fix this it would be great! Thanks!
  11. Chazzerberg

OSP Code Combat AI Kicking!

Thanks for the This! Great work!
  12. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

Does anyone know this problem?
  13. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

Ok the compile went fine now with no errors but when I go to talk to the troop in the scene he does not say my new dialog. He just says 'surrender or die'
  14. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

It wont let me post whole log because there are many errors that show up. It hides rest of compile lines and I did put 'trp' in dialogs but not in the troop file.
  15. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

Well the first time no, but then I did and it still gives errors at the bottom of compile.
  16. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

This is what I get at the beginning

Initializing...
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "process_global_variables.py", line 6, in <module>
        from module_dialogs import *
      File "C:\Users\Charlie\Desktop\Source\module_dialogs.py", line 1695, in <module>
        [trp_salt_mine_guard,"start", [], "What? What do you want? Leave me be.", "salt_guard_talk",[]],
    NameError: name 'trp_salt_mine_guard' is not defined
    Exporting strings...

I forgot about this so I was wrong earlier. After this is just goes on with random errors which have never happened befor till I add this new dialog, example stuff like this:

WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_zoom_min
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_next
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_prev
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $fplayer_agent_no
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $cam_current_agent
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $fplayer_agent_no
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $cam_current_agent
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $cam_mode
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $cam_free
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_next
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_prev
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_forward
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_backward
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_left
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_right
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_zoom_plus
    WARNING: Usage of unassigned global variable: $key_camera_zoom_min
  17. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

Just that, that's all I have for the troop. Also I know why you asked for the error to. Am posting the error soon.
  18. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

I don't think it is anything to do with the dialogues that I want to add. I think my problem is that I am putting the new dialogues in the wrong place in the module_dialogs file. It just messes with everything else when compiling. Do you know where they're supposed to go because I place them at the end the first time and then the middle after 'Ramun the trade slaver' dialogue.
  19. Chazzerberg

Need Help With Dialogs

Ok the thing is, I have never added new dialogs before and when I tried it for the first time I failed. I keep getting errors. I think it is because I am putting it in the wrong place. When I add the dialog everything messes up: My Code is: [trp_salt_mine_guard,"start", [], "What? What do...
  20. Chazzerberg

Agent Spawning OSP WIP

Great work!
Back
Top Bottom