Search results for query: *

• Users: igge23
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Attack towns

When we attack a town we fight like 300 people in the wall, why not fight in the town? start by the wall but then fight all the way inside the castle where the king och leaders will wait?
  2. mods for 0.808

When i installed the mods and choose them in the start menu of m&b the mod wont start but the real m&b starts but not the mod :shock: i have used (gladiator, 100 years mod, brother against brothers...) but it says they work with 0.808 but they wont start NEED HELP!!!
  3. Multiplayer

Please dont lock this until i get an answer. I am not a modder but i dont think it is to hard to make a program thhat can start a multiplayer game in M&B. have a program that starts in the background and then people join the program and then M&B starts and you start a new character and pick...
  4. Hire dark knights

How do you hire dark knights? some says that if there is any dark knights in a party in prison then if you free them you can hire them. but where??
  5. firearms in 0.730

I cant find the box with the pistol, everyone is saying it is in zendar but i cant find it:(
  6. Strange game

Have you guys played the vietcong game? i dont like the first game becouse after 30 minutes so all troops goes so a litte bag on the ground.
  7. Problems to win a battle.

When i played against dark knights i killed them all but the mssage that i had won the battle didnt come up and my men didnt do anything it was all crazy. :lol: :mrgreen:
  8. Help with hex editor

How do i use the hex editor to etid my stats, its just alots of 1 and 0 and f??
  9. Talk about borcha

I have notised that alot of you complaining about giving borcha a bow, i have giving borcha a bow and there is nothing erong about that.
  10. i need help with a mod

i downloaded ww2modv3 and i dont know where to put it. plz tell me where to put it??????
  11. Play mount and blade

Cant someone make something so we can play Mount and blade online
Back
Top Bottom