Search results for query: *

1. RhodokSergeant

1257AD Lance Recruitment Bug?

So I have plenty of recruits available in my village, and I have no lances recruited in my party. But there are apparently no lances 'available.' Are these mother****ers protesting feudalism or something?
  2. RhodokSergeant

21 hours in - General feedback

Great list. I think quests just need more content added. Workshops, fief income, faction AI war balancing, and leveling need some work and attention. After that, more content needs to be added and filled in and fine-tuned and polished. Right now, there's a small feeling of hollowness that can be filled in with those fixes + it would make the game extremely more playable. I'm very impressed with the difference I saw yesterday and today in fixing crashes etc. Still... more can also be done to fix load times and stuttering, but it's not as bad as it WAS.
  3. RhodokSergeant

Has Anyone Profited on Trade Routes Yet?

Help me out Merchants of Calradia.
  4. RhodokSergeant

CAN'T BUY? - FIXED

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GO GO GOG GOG GO GO I WAITED TEN YEARS ****ING RELASE THE AGMEKD DAME
  5. RhodokSergeant

Will it be a midnight release? When will we get to play on the 30th?

Sorry if this has already been posted. I want to be ready as soon as possible. Anyone have a clue?
  6. RhodokSergeant

HELP: Can't get onto any servers after downloading GK TDM

https://imgur.com/a/uYm94mG This is the error message I get. I just downloaded NeoGK into my Native folder and replaced everything, without having a backup as I figured I wouldn't need one. I don't use Native for Sp anyway so I thought it was unnecessary. Now I can't get onto any servers...
  7. RhodokSergeant

L'Aigle textures

Any way I can access the textures of the weapons? Specifically looking for the sabre of the French Imperial Guard. If anyone can give me in-depth directions I would appreciate it
  8. RhodokSergeant

What happened to the mentor program?

I appreciate the feedback, but as I near 4,000 hours, I'm looking for something more one-on-one and advanced :p I used to be a lot better at native and NW than I am now, and it's because I took a break for two years, and I want to practice and learn a little bit more about micro-feinting and other things to get myself back on the road.

Add me at [RG] Crusader if you want to help me out

The_Troubadour said:
    I've taught quite a few new players in the past. If you're interested in learning the basics of infantry, shoot me a PM on here.

Credentials- shiny gold medal in my signature so that must mean I'm a god?
    It's funny you bring it up, you were my very short-term mentor from this program and the person who pushed me into competitive native for a year or two.  :wink:
  9. RhodokSergeant

What happened to the mentor program?

I just skimmed through the threads and didn't see it. Is it cancelled?? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? The program where people could sign on for mentors and get "tutored" on dueling/sword and board etc.? I signed on for that three or four years ago I think and I was just looking for...
  10. RhodokSergeant

B Medieval Medieval Conquests

JOHNFIRE said:
    Xprez said:
    Hello, i just downloaded your mod ( the low version ) and when i join my king into battle the game keeps crashing with the error : Failed to start game missing executable

This mod is really buggy right now, use AD 1257 instead :razz:

I haven't had much trouble. Both games have a fair share of bugs, it's the M&B experience. I personally love 1257 AD, but Medieval Conquest adds many features that revitalized my interest in the mod. I would stick with MC.
  11. RhodokSergeant

Inconsistent textures. Some emblems are stretched and cropped, others work fine. It's generally just a bad design.
  12. RhodokSergeant

Great mod!!! What can you tell me about the heraldic mails in-game? The emblems are messed up and distorted.
  13. RhodokSergeant

What made you laugh today - Fifth Edition

He is a really laid-back science guy who makes philosophical and scientific videos on YouTube. It's funny because he's so mild-mannered and nerdy, but people are putting absurd and violent titles on his videos. Like a less radical Lindybeige. (whose videos are sometimes absurd enough to look like joke titles without being touched... )
  14. RhodokSergeant

Dank_c7e808_5487204.jpg

4e311f565ff211996cce58db094e6d8c0313fa039259f7849ec09609fd182fcc_1.jpg

3-57-212-choose-the-right-card-and-i-will-free-3563108.png

cvjrk3y.png
  15. RhodokSergeant

Best-dressed Warrior

Looks like it would be a sight to behold in battle... although wouldn't the links of plate jam up and disrupt motion?
  16. RhodokSergeant

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

Don't know what it is, but spooky and good. 4/5
  17. RhodokSergeant

What made you happy today?

screams and memes
  18. RhodokSergeant

Battle Brothers

Anybody play it? Cheap game on Steam. I like playing it for a week straight and leaving it in the dust for months on end. Then I repeat.
  19. RhodokSergeant

Where can I get it? Also, does anyone like this new profile picture?
  20. RhodokSergeant

Rate the above forumite's avatar v. IV

Arvenski said:
    PoisonCourtesan said:
    Not a pic of a Rhodok Sergeant. Disappointment.

1/5
    Actually, Google image search brings up some neat artwork of Rhodok Sergeants, which could be used as avatars, if one was so inclined:

rhodok_sergeants_by_lordgood-d87tiku.png
    mountain_of_rhodoks_by_grantlion-d8ex245.jpg
    piq_168039_400x400.png

NR: Wulfburk.

WOW Thanks!!!
Back
Top Bottom