Search results for query: *

• Users: Tyr0
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tyr0

Disbanding my kingdom

Can I disband my kingdom somehow? In Warband I could swear fealthy to a ruler and become his vassal. I captured my first castle from Khuzaits, found kingdom, made peace with Khuzaits and prospered for a while. Then declared another war on the northern Empire, got their town and made peace...
  2. Tyr0

Adding item to Pendor

Hello to you, my fellow wariors. I have been trying to add new type of shield into PoP mod simply because in the mod there is no rectangle shield or hoplite-style shield. Thanks to videos on YT I was able to add two new itemst from roman mods (Bellum imperii and Hegemony). Everything went fine...
  3. Tyr0

Itemy ke stažení

Ahoj, nevíte někdo, kde bych sehnal nějaké itemy ke stažení do hry? Rád bych někde sehnal obdelníkový štít a nahodil si jej do PoP modu, ale takový není nikde k dispozici. Vůbec štíty se hledají velmi špatně.
  4. Tyr0

Cannot find faceplate when equiping my order

I have found the order of the Iron wall and I would like to equip my knights by faceplate. However I cannot find any of faceplate helmets. Do I have to unlock it somehow?
  5. Tyr0

Khergits holding ground

Hello to you, I was playing against few armies of Kergits and they didnt attack me. Even when my cavalry is standing right next to them, they are not moving. Is it problem of Formations system? I saw the same bug in Floris (YT Pauleh plays), but I like AI using formations against me, it is much...
  6. Tyr0

Multiplayer campaign

I think M&B has really big potencial to have MP campaign. It would be so much fun to play against yourself or help yourself, play it as a realtime "strategy". So my question is simple: Is there any mod where I could play campaign with my friend? Please tell YES, Please!  :?:
  7. Tyr0

Shield Bash

Hello to you, dont you know how to disable shield bash? I didnt find it in mod options...
  8. Tyr0

AD works slow

Fast traveling is very annoying, still freezes, very laggy. Everything is loading slowly, sound is bugged when big battle appears. Can I make it faster somehow? I already turned troop rebalancing off. It helped, but it is still slow for me... I think older versions were faster
  9. Tyr0

Own order knights

Hi, I made my own order, now working on equipment for them. Money isnt problem for me, but when I want to give them any type of closed-face helmet, I literally hate beard of my knight. He is redhead, and his beard is always too much to cover by helmet front... Can I change him somehow? It ruins...
  10. Tyr0

Croshairs for NW

Hi guys, I dont like default croshairs for Warband neither for NW. Does anybody know where I can get different types?
  11. Tyr0

No Principality of the Vaegirs

I have been playing Floris for 2 years and almost every game I play Vaegirs are destroyed by Nords. I am from Slavic country and this bothers me. Every time I start new game, Nords get all of territory of Vaegirs and they are almost unstoppable. I cant figure out how can they manage it. I can...
  12. Tyr0

Bandit Banners

I made my own banner and I found file with bandit banners. I am pretty sure that now in my game bandits dont use these banners, but banners of kingdoms. Can I fix it somehow? And I am not sure if companions get good banners when you give them freedom, beacouse I found special banners for them...
  13. Tyr0

Garrison in conquered castles

I am marshall of Swadia, We conquered castle and when we leave battle, Castle has no garrison at all. When I was marshal of Swadian rebels, everytime we conquered castle, it had around 50 troops inside so I didnt have to put my own troops into that castle. Is it bug or has it any explanation?
  14. Tyr0

Marshallship problem in AD1257

Hi guys, I have problem. I just have been promoted to marshal of Novgorod Republic and I wanted to assemble troops. I tell one of my companions that I want to rally my troops here and then nobody follows me. Every evening game shows error message Script error on opcode 521: Invalid party ID...
Back
Top Bottom