Search results for query: *

1. jlgx50

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Is there still going to be more then the one game?

I've stopped playing till the next update so I don't know how the story in the game ends but will it continue on like they originally planned? it just seems it took them this long to make the first game, i'd hate to wait another 5 years.
  2. jlgx50

I see the the devs of Kingdom Come are going to make changes to lock-picking and stuff so I think i'll just wait for the game to get patched and updated before I go any further.
  3. jlgx50

I don't understand how to block when I press Q, I don't feel it works or is it I have to block at the correct moment? they just throw you in the deep end with fighting.
  4. jlgx50

I don't get why people are comparing the Witcher 3 to Kingdom Come.
  5. jlgx50

Nahkuri said:
    It'll be a great game when there's patches and mods to sort out my biggest problems.

You mean when a total realism mod adds in some black people?
  6. jlgx50

So far I am liking it, only played the first 5 minutes or so, got to the brawl with the guy that owes the farther money .

Voices and the face animations do not richly match so the voices will stop but the lips of the characters seem to still be moving in parts, kind of like a badly dubbed anime.

There is subtitles above the NPCs when they talk to each other but it is a bit like power rangers where they move their head up and down as they talk and so does the sub titles.
  7. jlgx50

Captured Joe said:
    Wasn't this game made by Polish Hitler himself or something?

just going to leave this link here.
    https://imgur.com/gallery/omnobVt

Something about the picture of the dev with the beer bottle and the continued tweets. hmm
  8. jlgx50

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

JuanNieve said:
    Something that I was not clear is if the khuzait are going to have infantry

That will be shown at next years E3.
  9. jlgx50

Amontadillo? said:
    Jlgx50 said:
    I feel like i just watched a graphically enhanced version of Warband... I am not impressed at all.
    it basically is. Minor upgrades. Nothing groundbreaking so far. but it's kinda niceish.

It's taken years, and this is what they have to show for it, well that's me, I'll crawl back under my rock and return next year for another update on how they have modded Warband.

Good day.
  10. jlgx50

I feel like i just watched a graphically enhanced version of Warband... I am not impressed at all.
  11. jlgx50

Official 3D art thread - Warband

Been working on this the last few days

Teleport Gate from the Anime Sword art Online

Model
    16k2ihy.jpg

12. jlgx50

Crossing the Channel?

I'm playing as the UK, how do I cross over to the continent? and does the AI cross over to UK territory?
  13. jlgx50

Rome II: Total War

Venerable F. Sheep said:
    The advisor can at least be made to shut up. The unit cards are very large and in the way, agreed.

I don't like the design of the unit cards, and i don't like the fact that all the town management options are made like unit cards, I don't know what i'm clicking.

It's kind of like my last experience playing Victoria II, you have have no idea what to press so you press everything and suddenly Australia gains Independence, it's just not normal.
  14. jlgx50

Topsoldier said:
    Thanks,

Go to class for an hour and run home and pick up my copy from the store, install and rush back to classes while downloads are going so I can play today :grin:

Least you get to play it once you buy it, I had to wait like 12 hours because the release time was American midnight, and you can't pre-load off the DVDs, :evil:
  15. jlgx50

Topsoldier said:
    So about 1gb to download if you do it from disk, not bad was expecting 2-3gb.

Considering the game just came out today I was supersed there was a download I needed at all, but I had to download the DLC too, so that probably had something to do with it.

The game is 35gig once installed, but steam says it's a 9.9 download (including DLC)  I would imagine that has to do with how steam downloads large file sizes and what they do with compressing file size.
  16. jlgx50

Topsoldier said:
    Can anyone tell me how large day 1 download is? Want to know if ill be able to play soon with my ****ty internet.

9.9 gig is the steam download, and if you're using the CDs that does about 8.9 gig, I installed off  the DVDs
  17. jlgx50

Varalir said:
    Who here can say if this game can be run well on a barely acceptable computer?

What are your specs? what do you class as 'barely acceptable'?

I'm running it on a low end computer and i'm getting low frame rate, thought that could be the bugs I'm reading about on the steam Rome II forum, I think I might stop playing till some of the bugs are fixed first.

it could be just me, but i have a problem with Shadows. they keep flickering on and off as the camera moves.

edit: 1
    I don't like  the way army units are displayed and how towns are managed, I jumped straight into the grand campaign and ended up demolishing my own towns thinking it was the build button. :sad:
  18. jlgx50

Holy potato's

Heh :lol: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/3330057/Vicar-went-to-hospital-with-potato-stuck-in-bottom.html
  19. jlgx50

Backing up my hard drive

Problem is I bought so many new games in the Christmas sale, and I installed them all, and now i have no idea which one to play first i end up not playing any, or switching between games so much i never get far in any of them.

though I have to admit, i have spent many hours on railworks train sim 2012 :razz:
  20. jlgx50

Backing up my hard drive

I've figured out how to save all 100 gig and i had a look it's actually 150 gig

and yes i can download them again, but it will take me months to download them all again since I don't get 100 gig a month on my internet

I've converted my hard drive to NTFS, so now i'll just save some to my spare laptop an the rest onto my portable hard drive, see how that works out, and if I have to loss the odd game I am happy to lose Counter strike  :razz:
Back
Top Bottom