Search results for query: *

• Users: Lychee Nut
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lychee Nut

SP - General Blood Feuds to deter mass unlawful executions

There isn't really anything to stop you from just lopping heads all willy-Nilly. Plenty of posts on people destroying kingdoms with this one mechanic. Implement a simple blood feud system where unlawful executions can start blood feuds (like npcs love to talk about in bannerlord). They won't...
  2. Lychee Nut

SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Increase notable's recruitment quantity and add a notable specifically for Noble recruits.

As the title says you have entire sets of noble unit branches for every faction in the game, and they are very rarely seen as recruit-able units in the town/Village influential people's rosters. They are almost unnoticeable in various armies and don't really get placed into elite squads. One of...
  3. Lychee Nut

New scenes prelude to AI improvements?

For sieges I have personally reported dozens of topics about AI needing work in the technical forums (which are now marked as in-progress yay). Been told a lot of AI improvements will be based around nav-mesh changes, especially regarding towers, ladders, and the way AI tend to fight on the...
  4. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 Beta] AI formation sits far behind gate, and only attacks enemies when they are in proximity.

AI is sits in a line formation far from their gate, lets enemies in, and only attacks them when they get within a certain distance of a soldier. This happens on a per soldier basis for the whole formation. Location: Flintolg Castle
  5. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 Beta] Flintolg Castle Siege Tower bug, AI stands at the bottom.

AI is just standing at the bottom or on the siege tower. They don't move. Location: Flintolg Castle
  6. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 Beta] Jogurys castle Ladder AI, not working.

I read on the forums that some of the issues with ladders and towers might be Navmesh related, so I decided to just post every time I see them on different castles. This time, the AI seems to be making a formation and running into the corner of the wall's bastion. Maybe trying to path-find...
  7. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 Beta]AI holding formations behind gates regardless of what is happening around them

Location: Epinosa Castle Defending AI will hold a formation behind the gatehouse, even if they get side-swiped/flanked. This is a recurring theme for every siege I have participated in too. What is more they are in single file column formation, not even presenting a formation that can plug the...
  8. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 Beta] AI prioritizes getting to a destination over killing passing enemies.

This leads to things where an AI might try to pursue for a few steps and then change their mind, ignoring enemies entirely sometimes, getting killed because it only focuses on a single enemy as it passes by others, or just taking a swing or two on the way to their destination. as A suggestion...
  9. Lychee Nut

In Progress [1.5.7 Beta] Enemies jumping from wall

Location: Epinosa Castle only seems to happen when you get close to the top of the ladder.
  10. Lychee Nut

Make castles and cities harder to conquer.

I mean I know I am beating a dead horse here, but seriously, having a defending 130 vs. 500 attacking, and the casualties are not that much better than if it had been a field battle is just absolutely horrendous. Castles were meant to be painful to attack, or time consuming to starve out. I have...
  11. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5.7 beta] Siege Tower and Ladder soldiers milling at the bottom... again.

I made a pretty large mega thread many months ago, here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/1-3-all-the-problems-with-siege-ai-a-lot-videos-photos.408394/#post-9406640 I came back a few days ago for the new updates and especially the rebel update. Wanted to see where the game has...
  12. Lychee Nut

In Progress [1.5.7 beta] Broad Blade Javelin Price Outrageous ~300k

As title says, they cost just shy of 300k. Was selling in Sibir, Sturgia. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YQi1NfAX9DRe9gBdl09UB1Mw78aYdHrT/view?usp=sharing
  13. Lychee Nut

Hero pricing is high

I thought that bug that made ridiculous prices for heros was fixed? I just found a lady with rags, and a cheap sword on a saddle horse, going for 2437. She doesn't even have skills that are high just scouting at 60 and some one handed, riding, and athletics. are they meant to be so expensive now?
  14. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5] Aiming reticle does not move fast enough/reflect actual precision.

So with the new javelin changes in 1.5 I discovered that waiting to let go of the left mouse button when pulling back on a javelin should happen once the pull-back animation has completed. However the aiming reticle is totally off and says my accuracy will be quite awful at that point, it is...
  15. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.5] Quieing for NA servers places you only into EU Servers

As the title says To test if it was just not enough players, We (the Rebels and KoA clan) grouped up into sets of 3 and qued for skirmish, we are all in NA and got an EU server
  16. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.3] AI commander not always defending against ladders on the wall

The AI commander in charge of positioning during the siege is not always defending against ladders with infantry on the wall, sometimes he places the infantry behind the wall. This is not my settlement so I can't command those soldiers, they were not mine. Location: Razih Version 1.3
  17. Lychee Nut

Resolved [1.3] Gate Square formation defense AI slaughtered, not holding gate, allowing enemies in all the time.

The square formations that are located behind the Castle gates for defense are incapable of stopping enemies from entering. They do not charge the breach to stop enemies from getting in, they die in droves because they are very passive, they chase enemies a short distance, and then let them go...
  18. Lychee Nut

Need More Info [1.3] Murder holes unused/ buggy in siege defense

A lot of the time, on many many many maps, the archers do not use murder holes in the gatehouse, or bug out on it. I haven't seen rocks dropped on enemies since 1.1 either. An there should be plenty of space for more than one archer but its usually only one that uses the space. Location: Razih...
  19. Lychee Nut

Need More Info [1.3] AI "holding Position" on wall ignore invaders, and can get stuck and ignore orders

If you make an infantry division hold a wall to repel invaders from entering using ladders, they can get stuck there, they will ignore movement orders, charge orders, and even enemies next to them/climbing those ladders. Location: Erzenur Castle Version: 1.3
  20. Lychee Nut

Need More Info [1.3] Auto-Deploy, Not all formations/men used effectively/soldier waypoints not manned.

So as it appears mannable points on the wall are predetermined, however often times units like archers will not use all the spots on the wall and leave their inital starting point. They often do not share the firing points behind merlons either, this can leave a plethora of unused firepower just...
Back
Top Bottom