Hero pricing is high

Users who are viewing this thread

I thought that bug that made ridiculous prices for heros was fixed? I just found a lady with rags, and a cheap sword on a saddle horse, going for 2437. She doesn't even have skills that are high just scouting at 60 and some one handed, riding, and athletics. are they meant to be so expensive now?

I thought that bug that made ridiculous prices for heros was fixed? I just found a lady with rags, and a cheap sword on a saddle horse, going for 2437. She doesn't even have skills that are high just scouting at 60 and some one handed, riding, and athletics. are they meant to be so expensive now?

No, but there was a rebalance of armor values/prices, so it might be something cheap before is expensive now.

Did you take a look at the civilian outfit? Curiously sometimes the civilian outfit and the military outfit are swapped.

Let me guess she was Khuzait?

Because for me it allways been the case, KZ companions allways cost arround 10x more then the other faction companions with similar stats. It feels like someone forgot a to put a comma somewhere.

The nice news is, the steel swords the Khuzait have can be sold for around the price you paid for them. So if you are paying more, you are getting more

The nice news is, the steel swords the Khuzait have can be sold for around the price you paid for them. So if you are paying more, you are getting more

Oh didn't notice this cause I allways craft my companion weapon and smelt or sell everything else with autotrader so I don't even check how much it worths ?

Back
Top Bottom