Search results for query: *

1. Sgt Pepper

How to disable custom banners in multiplayer?

Draygo said:
    Horsa said:
    I mean on all players. Not only mine.

Read, Comprehend, Post.

As far as I know the answer is no. I could easily be wrong though.

I comprehended - I just assumed that option covered all banners seen in-game but seems not.

In that case, it doesn't look like you can :sad:
  2. Sgt Pepper

How to disable custom banners in multiplayer?

Go to edit your character in multiplay - when the banner selection comes up there is an option to use faction banners at the bottom of the screen.
  3. Sgt Pepper

Mahdaar Castle

Slightly? It's more like a totally new castle now and went from being one of the most challenging to defend (depending on factions) to being the most challenging to attack. So far I'm cool with patch 1.30 but the Mahdaar Castle changes make me a little sad. It had a very unique feel before...
  4. Sgt Pepper

this is ridiculous!

Oh, hai Elliot!
  5. Sgt Pepper

Fight MnB piracy on youtube

I can't help but take a dim view of anyone who'd pirate this game (Though they can be redeemed if they go buy a legit copy direct from TW  :mrgreen:)

However, one solution when you have a moment - If you have a YouTube account, and if comments are enabled, make a comment! Don't chide people, just say it's a great game, give a reason or two why it's so great and recommend that people buy it. Maybe even put up a link to TW main site (I'd personally be wary of links in a YT comment, though someone who had no qualms using illegal dl probably wouldn't).
  6. Sgt Pepper

Siege respawn timers

Frostysmittyjaja said:
    Admin Options, somewhere in their.

Ah, sorry, should clarify - When it's set in admin panel the time shown is for attackers to respawn, defenders get +30 seconds to whatever that respawn time is set to.

I'm looking for a way to change defender's respawn time in relation to the attackers'. i.e. Have attackers respawn after 5 seconds and defenders respawn in 15-20 seconds.
  7. Sgt Pepper

Siege respawn timers

Hello, Is there any way that siege respawn timers can be changed? Doesn't seem to be any in game settings so I'm wondering if there might be another way to implement changes to the timers. If anyone knows it would be appreciated :)
  8. Sgt Pepper

Why is this game so addictive even though it's not perfect?

The combat is pretty unique and the real star of the show here.

There's simply nothing else like it.
  9. Sgt Pepper

The death of CTF?

At the moment the spawn points are rather messed up, next patch will hopefully fix that.

In the meantime, if you enjoy defending things as an archer play Siege :smile:
  10. Sgt Pepper

Someone to look out for

All the girls say he's pretty fly for a rabbi  :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rQNj62-44&feature=related
  11. Sgt Pepper

Someone to look out for

Ischenous said:
    Yeah, I know coughlin has been having a little 'feud' (Well, it seems more like Elliot harrasing him)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LnVXmeTKq0&feature=related

Apparently he even rang him up.

Well, I have my doubts that the Coughlin on here and Coughlin on YT are the same tbh.
  12. Sgt Pepper

Someone to look out for

I don't know whether CanterburyTales and Coughlin666 are sockpuppets or genuinely people who've had an ongoing feud with our resident troll.

If it's the former the moderators will take care of it, if the latter then that feud has no place here, in case you hadn't noticed, this is a forum for discussing Mount and Blade, and again, I will leave that to the moderators to deal with.
  13. Sgt Pepper

Someone to look out for

mobotium said:
    Your sure? I think I saw both a warband admin and a virgin mary on the same server one of these days... Dont remenber if it was at the same time though.

Yup, after being kicked several times he came back as virgin mary. Whereupon we kicked him again :grin:
  14. Sgt Pepper

Someone to look out for

African said:
    He also uses the name Warband_Admin.

He was on the ATS server this morning, tk'ing under a ton of different names.

Whilst reading the thread but before getting to this post I suspected he also used this name.

He was on Order of Lions siege server on Monday under that name, constantly TK'ing people.

Strange guy tbh.

We kept votekicking him off.
  15. Sgt Pepper

Interested in buying warband, but is there a lot of kick/bans in multiplayer?

Mabons said:
    Depends on where you're from. Can't say much for the US/Oceanic servers, but EU sees a lot of polls but rarely accepted.

This.

People start polls at will, presumably because they believe they're anonymous (though not quite, to admins at least) - However, most times you will see other people question it and rarely does someone get kicked for no reason.
  16. Sgt Pepper

Message to developers - Graphics AREN'T crap!

isaiahcxcx said:
    Also, just so everyone knows, it's a complete myth that big games have better graphics. Look at WoW, everyone says the graphics are great but everyone knows they're ****. Have you even seen them?! The heads have about 5 edges and just about everything looks cartoonish!

WoW's low quality graphics are actually one of that game's best assets - older PCs and low-end spec PCs are capable of handling Wow, which makes it more accessible to people.

Good graphics are nice but the trade-off can be a portion of your potential playerbase having to skip a game because their PC won't run it.
  17. Sgt Pepper

WB Uses Steam - I'm very upset with you Taleworlds

Negator_UK said:
    I could not remove steam, however hard I tried as it installs itself to run automatically at startup adding quite a delay to boot times, and I could not switch it off.

Never had this problem, I simply unchecked the option for Steam to start automatically when Windows does - had it this way for years.
  18. Sgt Pepper

Not a new account--not even a decent sock puppet, and it's your fault.

At 36 I don't think I qualify as a Quake kiddy :grin:

But over the past few years I've come to love online gaming and Warband multiplayer is certainly up there with the best - even with the odd bug it still beats many of the more well known titles :smile:
  19. Sgt Pepper

All the servers are 1.103?

Your server listing sounds cached.

Make sure to click on Start search.
  20. Sgt Pepper

Do I seariousley have to rebuy this game?

kensaishogun said:
    .. and apparently it's working, look at all the rabid fanbois, of course it's easy to spend mom's money, they should try working for them themselves, it might change their perspective. And it's not about the money anyway, it's about some people already having paid for it.

I'm 36 and work hard for my money - addtionally, certain financial commitments make it hard for me to splash out on new games often.

But, I paid less than £5 for M&B and got a ton of game play from it. I just spent little under £24.00 to buy Warband from the TW site and heck, if I never played it again, the amount of time I spent playing the beta alone would mean I'd already had my money's worth.

Personally, I think Warband is worth every penny. Does that mean I think everyone will? No, no game is ever going to suit everyone but for me, I love this game and don't have any issues spending my own money to buy it :smile:

And, in case some people have overlooked this, you do realise that TW are financing a number of official servers, right? Last time I checked they couldn't do that for free.
Back
Top Bottom