Search results for query: *

1. Ehh refunded it.

Provide your full computer spec please.
  2. Server Files

Good to know, thank you
  3. [M] Fantasy Persistent World - v2

Why are there no servers exactly?
  4. HGN Warband Clan

For the record- BRC are a bunch of members who split apart from HGN, their leader "wain" or "mike" decided he would be a total intolerant idiot and due to the way he was running hgn's warband department and a short discussion he left, only using HGN for his own clan purposes. HGN will be reforming it's warbands sector soon however it will not be a "clan" but more casual and friendly towards players, in the future we may start up some sort of group but we are quite happy playing freely and letting people come and play and enjoy themselves.

If you are unaware of what HGN is then it's a network which has many servers for a large range of games including garrysmod, css, battlegrounds 2 and we generalise playing in other games like company of heroes. For anyone who has been upset\discouraged towards hgn in the last few months of "wain" running warbands, we ask that you put aside your troubles and aim that towards brc, as he is nothing to do with HGN.

HyperGaming Network Website

Last.Exile - Director and Founder of HGN.
  5. General suggestions thread.

Korgoth said:
    When you die you take over a bot. im sick of watching my men die stupidly.

Agreed- i would like this feature to be added.
  6. Somewhat weak bows?

We really need more armor variants for both the player and men. Real plated armor and the like would be nice.
  7. Welsh Rebels.

Puerkl8r said:
    I don't know if anybody else feels this way but for me the welsh rebels are way too strong.

At first they are, but eventually they become easy.

I find if you send your men infront on a hill and archers behind them it places them in a stand-still position. Swoop around behind them with your Calvery and it's as good as done.
  8. Warband Main Server Problem (Resolved)

Ever since the latest update our hgn server cannot connect to the main server and no longer appears in the list. What the hell is going on...
  9. Our server says everyone has an incorrect authorization key...

Bump - I have the same issue with my server.
  10. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Alot of the prices on armor and weapons need to be changed, theres some helmets with 70+ armor that are worth less than stuff with 50+ armor
  11. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

- diplomacy mod removed again and probably for good, too many features that clash with what I want to do

....... Noooooo.......... That mod is awesome....
  12. How to setup an mm mod server?

How do you host multiple servers?
  13. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

othr said:
    The FPS drop is caused by triggers that calculate faction and lord AI.  Now if you're getting 5 fps when those scripts are not running and you're not using the CTRL-T cheat to see all units on the map then I'm really not sure.

If you have 2GB of ram like the guy with the GREAT video card, I could see that as a problem as well.

I have a decent card and 4 gigs of ram and its runs fine however theres still, as i said, 4 second lag times when the faction relations appear. It really needs to be changed to faction relations which effect your kingdom. 25 factions declaring war/trucing/trade/non-agress + crusades is a fair amount of wait time during a several day period in the game.
  14. Bug Reports

The hotfix mass ruined my game ;/
  15. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Id like to see more hostile npc groups wanding around, like heritic groups consisting of 200 or so men which would be rather deadly for any minor lords wandering around. If you manage to wipe them out you should get relation status improvements with you and the papel states and the pope.
  16. North Africa, Middle East and Minor Asia

The middle east really needs to be boosted up with more castles/fiefs/towns.

Also it would be nice if the crusade messages didn't pop up for every catholic faction declaring war against them, it gets kinda annoying. I would like to see heritics roaming around the land in abundent force (200 or so men) and if you manage to wipe them out you gain relationship status with the pope.
  17. Emirate of Granada

My Emirate got wiped out within 4 hours of playing.
  18. Bug Reports

Kocken said:
    I noticed a bug in a recent battle where one of my ledangsmadur spawned without any weapons and shield.

Ive noticed that too. But with enermy troops.
  19. [S] Diplomacy & Conquest beta

Great mod, it's intergrated into 1257 however id like some improvements:

+Ministers have same options as companion ministers
    +Option to make a vassal a companion
    +Option to make a unit a companion/vassel/Merc
    +Merc warbands that you can control (Send them off to patrol, do tasks, give them names, etc)

It very much annoys me that you cannot bring new companions/heros into the world from units and the like. Ive seen m and b mods do this, so hopefully this stuff gets intergrated.

Keep up the good work!
  20. Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

The lack of companions and able-vassles is kinda annoying, i remember another mod in m and b where you could create patrols using men you have and even turn those units into vassels and give them a name and all.

Also, intergrate custom commander mod.
Back
Top Bottom