Search results for query: *

1. Kapt Torbjorn

Invisible Trees

They are still there... According to Fook, we were running through a god damn forest in this screen shot:
  2. Kapt Torbjorn

Fix the stutter lag

Honestly...
  3. Kapt Torbjorn

2h Weapon Repricing/Rebalancing

Alright, there are some serious issues with the 2h weapons in the Warband Beta at the moment, as most of you already know.  For this post, I'm going to completely ignore the fact that the weapon lengths are completely unrealistic and fit better in a Final Fantasy game than M&B.  What I want to...
  4. Kapt Torbjorn

AI Ranged/Throwing Troops on Horseback

I realize there's the bug site, and this has been reported before, but I'm wondering how hard it is to fix the fact that ranged and throwing weapon troops on horseback don't use their weapons?  And how long until a fix for this is out? Khergit tournaments are so easy now haha.  The only ones...
  5. Kapt Torbjorn

[Suggestion]Stop Listening to Us

Seriously.  We don't know how to make games, or more importantly - make games balanced.  We suck at it. What we should be doing here is finding bugs within the game - places you get stuck, animation oddities, weapon malfunctions, etc.  Please don't take our suggestions to heart, because there...
  6. Kapt Torbjorn

Spear + Shield Combo

Is it just me or is this combo suddenly ridiculously hard to beat?  It seems like you have a fifth of a second after you get attacked to counter-attack, or else they'll just stab you right again.  Also, I've been seeing pikemen stabbing people when they were practically hugging their opponent. ...
  7. Kapt Torbjorn

Ping Issues

Seems to be something strange going on with the pings lately.  I've never really had below 75, now I'm getting 50 something most of the time.  Then there's people whos ping goes from 1000+ down to 0. Pic: (Sorry about the fuzzy Fraps pic)
  8. Kapt Torbjorn

Realism or Gameplay, what should Warband's emphasis be on?

Very simple poll really, I just think the dev's should get a general idea of what we feel is more important for Warband. Essentially, should it be more of a pick up and play style game, or should there be so many different combos and mechanics that it takes a long time playing to grow...
  9. Kapt Torbjorn

[Suggestion] Option to remove the tilde (~) key camera view

I think this should be an option for some of the servers (maybe the strict servers only?).  To me, it doesn't make sense to be able to have full 360 degrees coverage while only facing one direction. Though I can see how it would be a problem for dealing with the ninja horse lancers.  If horses...
  10. Kapt Torbjorn

[Suggestion] Class cap

Basically, a cap that allows only a certain number of 1 type of class in a match.  A team full of archers is not fun to play against, no matter what you do.  Neither is playing against an all horseman team either (excluding the Khergits).
  11. Kapt Torbjorn

[Bug] Sliding across the ground after you've been de-horsed

This one's not that big of a deal, though it does look funny on your screen.  This seems to happen to me every time I get de-horsed.  When I get back up and move around, my legs don't move, but stay static.  So on my screen it appears that I'm simply sliding across the ground, like I'm on some...
  12. Kapt Torbjorn

New Map Ideas

I propose we make this the brainstorming thread for new maps, that TW can take suggestions from.  So, I've been thinking of two different maps that could be made.  Map#1 (Night map) One would be a small open village (like the little pissant villages in SP), except that it was just looted so...
  13. Kapt Torbjorn

What Vent server are people using?

Didn't bother to pay attention after the little poo-flinging conflict about the vent server on here, so I don't know what server most people are using now.  Anyone know?
  14. Kapt Torbjorn

Settlement Pictures

Is there a thread anywhere that has pictures all the complete settlements (e2m2)?  Just starting the game so I want to see which settlement I would like to choose.
  15. Kapt Torbjorn

I made a Warband playlist for you all :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW2ewbCDvn8&feature=PlayList&p=1CD04928E73E3009&index=0&playnext=1 Oh dear, battle music. No rock/rap/whatever.  It's all epic orchestral, to fit with M&B's timeline (I guess).  Just play it in the background, or don't if you don't like the music. Just letting...
  16. Kapt Torbjorn

Horses

Is anyone else having an incredibly hard time playing as a horseman?  Every time I get on a horse, the thing stutters like crazy and sometimes just ends up veering off in a direction I wasn't even moving it towards.  This is probably an issue with lag rather then a game quip, as I'm seeing other...
  17. Kapt Torbjorn

The Ultimate Mount & Blade Banner Pack

Alright so I seem to have a strange fetish for customization, to the point of extremity.  This would appear to translate into good news for all of you though, as I spent quite some time scouring the forum and grabbing every single custom banner I could find. And so without further ado, I...
  18. Kapt Torbjorn

Recruiting Bandits

Hey I was just wondering where the script is for the ability to recruit bandits into your party is. I want to add this ability to another mod, but I'm digging around in scripts.txt and menus.txt and I can't seem to find the damn thing.  Any help would be appreciated. ~Kapt
  19. Kapt Torbjorn

Loading an older version save game of NE (with pics hehe)

So I loaded up one of my older games after I had put the patch in, and get greeted by a string of errors, so I think whatever, I'd been fiddling around with adding new items and such, so I thought that was what it was.  So I open up my inventory to check my gear, and what do I find... Yup. ...
  20. Kapt Torbjorn

Easiest Castle to Defend?

Wondering because I want a castle that I can throw all my top tier troops in and massacure armies that are 100x larger than my force. So far Slezk Castle and Grunwalder are the castles I've had the most trouble taking, but is there a better one to make yours? Edit: I have Almerra now, and...
Back
Top Bottom