Search results for query: *

• Users: 5arge
  • Order by date
  1. 5arge

Last of the Mohicans Event

Austro said:
    We apologize the event only lasted 2 rounds, there was a teleporter bug that went un-noticed by us that really de-railed the event.
    But... you had a month to prepare...  :neutral:
  2. 5arge

[Video] Napoleonic Wars Vol 1. with Ripper X (Feat. Vince)

I'm still around Ripper. Although, I don't get to play as much as I used to these days since 5arge Jr. was born. The line battle I started is still going strong, info can be found here: North American Hardcore Line Battle and is currently being administrated by Nixa.
  3. 5arge

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

dinnerblaster said:
    I could foresee Fallout themed mods appearing. There actually was one already for the original M&B, which is interesting because it took "The Reckoning's" spot of being the first post-apocalyptic M&B mod ever created. It's unfinished, abandoned and bad though, but still a curious piece of early obscure M&B modding and a pioneer work in a way or another.

Here's a link, for those who are interested:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout
    Go kick sand on someone else's beach towel. An unfinished mod doesn't count for anything.  :evil:
  4. 5arge

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

PsykoOps said:
    Any change of getting medical supply crate in the future? Us medics would love some of that.
    When I see another medic die, I always try to pickup the extra bandages. It's not easy being a medic! Always short of supplies!
  5. 5arge

Cosmic_Nate said:
    I hope they have admins or have turned friendly fire off because as anyon whos played blood and iron will know

As soon as everyone spawns one guy has emptied a double barrel into the backs of his entire team and killed them

And it happens again.....again.......again.......again....... and again.... and again.......again......and again......again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EexUiCycxuc
    I know NA 1 will have admins, I'm one of them. I imagine there is a team ready to go on the EU servers also. There is already a list of known offenders who are banned from NW that was given to server admins, and we will just add to that list as needed.
  6. 5arge

NightHawkreal said:
    I think there will be a mirrors.
    I have been told there will be three mirrors when they post the link. Once people finish downloading, I'm sure there will be more mirrors up. The mod should be released relatively soon (within the next hour or two) as soon as all the mirrors are uploaded. Server hosts have been given the files, so servers will be up before anyone has the mod downloaded. I hate to give credit before it is due, but this seems to be a well planned rollout by the devs.
  7. 5arge

Der Einzige said:
    I'm pretty sure it's a US release.
    Not only that, Rigadoon is on the West Coast. He has all the time in the world left to meet his deadline!

It's 3:30 on the East Coast right now...  :evil:
  8. 5arge

For the record, that clock is not the actual release time. It's just as accurate as my 3:30 prediction.
  9. 5arge

If you are lucky enough to download the mod early, you should help everyone else out and upload it somewhere else. That way if the main link goes down, there are many backups. We are all in this together!
  10. 5arge

The rumor is that they are working on the installer right now. That means that the mod is ready to rock, they just need to finish the installer and then upload it to various filesharing sites for dispersal.

FIX BAYONETS!  :twisted:
  11. 5arge

Murat ÖZCAN said:
    Hmm I think my moddb was bugged. I hope you are right,5arge :sad:
    I wouldn't lie to you! Ok, the 3:30 thing is a lie...but most are in on that joke, especially folks who played Secession and North and South, like you. Rigadoon and Olafson were up late working on the mod lastnight. The plan is still to release today, but I think they are going to try and release as late as possible so they have time to iron out all the bugs. There were only a couple silly things going on with the latest version, it was very playable. It will all be worth the wait once you are sitting in a trench with bullets, shells, and corpses flying overhead.
  12. 5arge

Derpingtonpryce said:
    Guys, it says "Posted by Rigadoon on Jan 28th, 2014," today is not Jan 28th, 2014...
    This. Man...reading comprehension around here is atrocious. I was up late lastnight helping Rigadoon work out any remaining bugs. There were some, but nothing game breaking. The mod is coming... I can tell you that, just not exactly when... unless you like 3:30. Yeah, 3:30 sounds good.  :twisted:
  13. 5arge

Technically, the devs have until midnight today in all time zones to release the mod. So settle down kids... it's going to be a long day for you.  :evil:
  14. 5arge

Wenceslas said:
    When does this mod come today?

:mrgreen:
    3:30
  15. 5arge

DannyCz20 said:
    Paronomasia12 said:
    May God have mercy on our souls.

PleasingDecisiveGrizzlybear.gif

After seeing this gif I literally can not wait for this!
    That gif was made from actual in-game footage. I swear.  :mrgreen:
  16. 5arge

Piero123 said:
    awesome mod! Will it have sigle player?
    [NW] means it is a mod for Napoleonic Wars. [M] means it is multiplayer only.
  17. 5arge

jackbee said:
    GERRY said:
    The video decreased my anticipation somehow

It looked like public play rather than an event though, which may have something to do with it.
    It was pretty much "public play" during beta testing. Everyone was sort of doing their own thing. For instance, I was off on the side of the map trying to bombard that house in the video with mortars. I was trying to test the aiming reticule, so I didn't really add to the action in the video myself... I was just dropping shells on the roof.  :twisted:

Honestly though, I think GERRY has a chemical imbalance, so we shouldn't take his disappointment too seriously. He will be foaming at the mouth to get the download link come Friday, mark my words.  :wink:
  18. 5arge

LordAdder said:
    I rarely check this thread but...
    98a195adf9745a36953c26d9065eda5fe4b228736488cf90a6f0a4da8d301519.jpg
    Ooooooooooooh....you got told!  :twisted:
Back
Top Bottom