Search results for query: *

1. Official 3D art thread - Warband

LDKsoldier said:
    Moore_Boy said:
    A Uruk-Hai Sword that I made! Its only 248 polygons which makes me really happy. :grin: :grin:
    1zya237.jpg
    Looks very nice, but how many triangles are in 248 polygons?
    Well for that sword there are 248 faces, and all the faces are in the shape of a triangle! Im not to sure if thats the answer you where looking for, but here is a picture of my sword with its edges selected.
    25a57wy.jpg
    As you can see there are triangles, and only 248 of them!  :smile:
  2. Official 3D art thread - Warband

A Uruk-Hai Sword that I made! Its only 248 polygons which makes me really happy. :grin: :grin:
    1zya237.jpg
  3. Official 3D art thread - Warband

I got tired of seeing a helmet with chain mail that didn't match my characters armor. So I made a helmet that would come close to matching the mail on some of the armor in M&B. Its not much to look at!  :grin:
    2wojatd.jpg
    Here it is in game
    16c41us.jpg
    I didn't make the mail that was taken from M&B, but the helmet I made.
  4. Cant find Mesh Error

Does any one know to solve this error. I made a sword that has been working great in the game, and havn't had any errors till today. I got a GPL error( cant remember what kind of error it was) it said cant find sword06 mesh, and 2 other meshes. It has started doing this as soon as i added a...
  5. The Scabbard

Thanks Rgcotl for the help even though I did figure it out on my own! Yes, I was going to use the scabbard that was already in the game, but i thought it would be awesome to have my own scabbard, and Its working great NO Errors!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  6. The Scabbard

Hello I am new to the modding world of Mount&Blade, and I have gotten to the point where I can put a item in the game!!!! Even though I have gotten that far by reading the tutorials and all I have one problem that I can't seem solve, and cant find in the forums. Its when you draw your sword from...
  7. Need help!

Can someone tell me how i can solve this? Its kinda bothering to have half of the blade missing! :( EDIT: Never mind I just found out how to fix it :D :D :D :D
  8. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Awesome! This has saved me alot of time from going through files and editing them myself! Suggestion is it possible to add something to change the amount of money, or renown that you get from finishing a quest?
  9. Official 3D art thread - Warband

FrisianDude said:
    ****, I want that gladius. :eek:

Moore_Boy said:
    Yes, after spending over a few hours on how to texture I finally have them textured! :grin:
    31487yp.png
    Looks good, but the shield kinda looks as if it's made of/ painted to look like marble. (...) :???:
    Ya it does look a bit like marble, but its my first time doing this. Oh I did make some more models!
    2ccvxfs.png
    1ypg7.png
  10. Official 3D art thread - Warband

COGlory said:
    Gothic Knight said:
    Moore_Boy said:
    Yes, after spending over a few hours on how to texture I finally have them textured! :grin:
    31487yp.png

A great texture. Certainly better than I could ever do.

It might be better if you put a couple scratches through the cross.  Give it a more realistic look.
    Thanks for the advise I would of never thought of putting scratches on the cross!
    292a3rn.png
  11. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Lord Tryko said:
    Nice! I like it.  :grin:
    Is the sword too short or it's cause of the angle?
    It looks shorter then it should be from this angle.

Yes its the angle!
  12. Official 3D art thread - Warband

31487yp.png
  13. Official 3D art thread - Warband

hmm i think this will work :oops:
    2lo3pyh.jpg
  14. Official 3D art thread - Warband

Some of my items that I have made during a weekend! I dont know if the picture will show up, because fist time posting a picture!
Back
Top Bottom