Search results for query: *

• Users: Brew
  • Order by date
  1. Brew

Khuzait Solution

Trees do provide some cover, as you can see lots of the arrows/bolts stuck on sides of them when you hold alt. Just not as much as warband.
  2. Brew

Resolved Monitor powers off, GPU fans 100%

Just had it happen in RDR2 after 30mins of playing so not a bannerlord issue, plz close/delete
  3. Brew

Resolved Monitor powers off, GPU fans 100%

Summary: How to Reproduce: Have you used cheats and if so which:Cheats where active Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win10 home GPU:RTX 2070 Super Dual EVO OC GPU Driver Version:Latest CPU:Ryzen 7 3700 RAM:32Gb Motherboard:Asus Prime X570-P Storage Device...
  4. Brew

Feedback/observations for v3.9

[ptx] said:
    Wait, asking for rumours increases unique spawn spawn rate? Oh man, i had no idea. I do ask everyone for rumors at every town I visit, though.

Henyrich, Sebastokrator, Verante and rufio don't have rumours but the rest do.
    Focus on lords and militia patrols as I find these are the ones that actually cause uniques to spawn.
    Look for feasts so you can ask loads of them at once, same when you see a marshal stack.
    Also if you are a vassal and your king hires one of the unique spawns you can attack them and only suffer -4 relations with the faction penalty, same as when you are unaligned.
  5. Brew

An Endless War....

If you are looking for a way to end the war look for the end war quest from the guildmasters in sarelon towns and complete it and it will end the war after a few days.
    Sometimes these can be easy to do other times very hard so make a save before taking the quest and if you don't like the quest targets(the 2 lords you have to convince/imprison) you can reload to be given other targets.
    Its best not to let a faction get defeated(while a vassal/merc) as all the lords will join other factions which can make your rebellion a lot harder.
  6. Brew

Feedback/observations for v3.9

Nice post Gorvex

Some minor details about spawn location
    Alaric spawns east of Valonbray.
    Eyegrim has multiple spawn points, one is near savador castle and he can spawn near kelredan castle.
    Oswald spawns at mobray castle.
    Griffonsword company spawns at saffrongate.
    Rufio has at least 2 spawn locations as I have seen him near windholm shortly after he spawned.
    Wolfbode has 2 spawn points one near poinsbruk and another west of ravenstern(i think its castle fenbray).
    Sebastokrator has a few spawn points as I encountered him near poinsbruk and another time near ravenstern.
  7. Brew

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Gorvex said:
    That spawn was Sheik Shalavan I presume.

Twas indeed, I was doing a save the village quest and spotted the fight in the distance and decided to join in as it was a windrider war party that was fighting him.
    My fault that it was almost a disaster as I should have set up at spawnpoint instead of trying to use a hill that was so far back.
  8. Brew

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Chriss39 said:
    If a lord has a KO household troop in their template and then you give them a fief with a chapter of that same KO established will they then get double the amount of that one KO troop type in their armies?

No they won't get any more of that particular type of troops, what they will get is the sergeants(if they already have the knights) or the knights(if they already have the sergeants).
  9. Brew

What are your PoP settings

Lennix said:
    -Most of the time my battlefield size is "Adaptive," but sometimes I "cheat" and make it larger just to give me more time to set up my formations vs enemy cavalry.

Hardly a cheat since its an option, I play the first part of the game alone and running into the edge of the map is a capturable offence so thats the main reason I use 550x550.
    Overtime I have gotten use to that map size and really like it even for small skirmishs, it makes it hard to play other mods when you get used to it.

I like the HA AI on NPC's as some of the lords are really good with it, I had Count Stephan circle around my army and since he was closest enemy all my infantry turned to face him and suffered lots of casulties as the enemy archers hit their backs :roll:
  10. Brew

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

k0nr@d said:
    As far as I am aware "exquisite" modifier is only for weapons (mostly swords).

Yeah it is, "Superb" is for armour.
    I have "superb" black steel gauntlets getting upgraded will report if there is an issue.
    "Fine" works the same as normal so "superb" is probably the same.

Superb black steel gauntlets upgraded to reinforced.
  11. Brew

Help. Day 350, lvl 25. No castle

finedwarvenmods said:
    Why is that? I've been sitting in the Sarleon marshal role for at least 50 days, at war with the Baccus empire, and I'm wondering why my controversy stays so low so easily compared to these other lords who get fired from Marshal after only a week? Does helping other lords in battle and taking castles just help that much?

Everytime you beat enemy lord/s it goes down by 3-5, taking castles/towns lowers it even more.
  12. Brew

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Lukaszus said:
    so does it mean also that singal(two villages connected) produce recruits two times slower than laria(4 villages connected) for example?

It depends on a few things, relations with village is the biggest factor and there is a randomness to it, the same as when you go around doing manual recruitment.
    Recruitment takes place once a day but if you do something to increase relations your QM can recruit a second time from that village on the same day.
    Its the same as when you recruit, you can get recruits then do a mission and once mission is done your can recruit more.
    Ethos is the best for recruitment as it has 5 villages attached and typically can recruit 2 different types of levies(even after all villages are assigned so have switched culture), Ishkoman has 4 villages so not bad also.
    Travelling back and forth between Ethos and Ishkoman is one of the best ways to get save the village quests as between them they have 9 villages so very good chance of getting the quest in the tavern.
  13. Brew

[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

I feel so alone
    oF67B8D.jpg

Battle was initated by my allies and the 3 maps available where all terrible but it was worth it for a Qualis gem.
  14. Brew

Big battles are the main reason I turn routers off as it can lead to some annoying situations and who wants to let XP escape :cool:
    I find the horse archer AI causes FPS drop for me, makes battles against d'shar/jatu etc longer and leads me to exploiting the AI in order to reduce casulties so I turn it off. I don't use HA's companions or troops till later on in game and when I do use them I lead them personally where the HA AI would interfere.

The last time I forgot to turn auto defections off right at the start, Ulric expelled Hereward on day 3 :roll:
    As someone who enjoys sieges having lords not bringing fiefs over is a must it also feels a bit easy.
    Backspace removes the need for the ratio bar and I prefer minimal stuff to interfere with my FoV.
  15. Brew

Gorvex said:
    Any ideas why dismounted cavalry / cavalry archers get randomly reassigned to the infantry devision? I mean it's not consistent, that's the problem. Some dismounted units of the same troop will stay in their original devision, and some will switch to the infantry group You can't reliably command around dismounted ranged troops this way, separately from the infantry...

At a guess I would say its a script overlap, there is one assigning them to infantry and I think there is one telling them remount. I don't use cavalry much so haven't spent much time observing them.

Reestah said:
    I've upgraded an exquisite gloves to ordinary ones (hoped to get reinforced).

That is a bug as exqusite is a positive modifer(only money) so you should go straight to one of the positve modifers when upgrading them.
  16. Brew

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

Gorvex said:
    Suggestions:
    1. It was mentioned already, but could the 4 armets get a buff to the head armor please? They have 45 each currently, while they look much more protective than many other ones with higher armor. And these look very awesome, but it's not that worthwhile to wear them due to the low head armor (sadly). I was thinking about a modest buff to the region of 50-55. At least for the plumed versions (2), please. The closed variant of the latter is unused btw, so that is safe to buff at least. I'm talking about these helmets if you've been wondering:

2. Considering the new Barclay ranged troop in 3.9.2, could they keep their xbows please? There's so few crossbowmen compared to archers :sad:. I was thinking that one half could have crossbows, and the other half bows. Now that would be unique for sure if you still want to make them partly archers! And it wouldn't be such a harsh change for those who liked to use the original Barclay Sappers. But to be honest, I'd prefer them with crossbows only, as it indicates better that we are talking about a technologically advanced civilization imo. But your call of course

Good suggestions and I like them both, the armet is a late medieval early renaissance helm and better stats would suit it although its more about deflection but since this can't be imitated in the game an increase in armour value would make sense. It should also add to body armour :grin:
  17. Brew

Be interested to see what settings other people use. Mine The "important news" is ticked off as with it on you don't get informed when a hero character gets defeated.
  18. Brew

Latest V on Hard

the_pirate said:
    Good points. In Perisno my standard army is full archer line using the hired troops - typically dwarven crossbows armed with polehammer. They are lethal at range, and in 3-deep ranks are a nasty foot death ball. I think I'll try that tactic again - nice mixed line of noldor, VS for spears and two handers, I'll set my companions as polehammer archers, and try some tanky archers like EACs or MACs/MSs. Might be fun. I'm not sure a pure archer line like this will hold up in Pendor - KO knights might wreak havoc with it. I'll test it, and if it doesn't work I'll throw in a tank infantry line in front of my archers.

One of the main differences between PoP and Persino is ranged weapons, they are less effective in Persino than PoP where they are supreme.
    Don't use mercenaries(merc troop line) as they are very expensive, they have nearly twice the upkeep of similar faction troops.
    Mettenheim, Barclay and Melitine while in the merc section are not that expensive and some of the units are very good, the mettenheim heavy xbow is one of the best ranged units in the game.
    PoP does not have the damage system of Persino so all weapons are more viable especially cutting damage weapons.
    Pure archer only armies will suffer from ranged fire(no shields while using bow), cav charges(when they hit your line they will disrupt large amounts of your nearby archers allowing other units to approach unchallenged) and ammo shortages(thats why a mix of xbows is a good idea).
    A decent infantry line screens your archers/xbows from 2 of the above situations.

rFR3Xjr.jpg

I lost 1 fierd huscarl in the above battle(8 wounded) against Count Otto who has a horde of rogue knights aswell as a load of other cavalry. My infantry line consisted of legionnaires, huscarls and assassins, I gave up using anti cavalry infantry as there is no way to spread them out among the rest of your infantry and provided there is a hill, cavalry is easily dealt with by heavy infantry supported by archers and xbows.
    I don't like micromanagement(prefer to get loads of kills) so nearly always use the above kind of army which requires no micromanagement except to hold position on a hill, companions to dismount and hold position between archers/infantry and archers to "stand closer".
  19. Brew

Latest V on Hard

You should try faction troops as they are more easily accquired than pendor/female lines.
    Mix archers with xbows(EAC and MHC are the best) as combined they produce the best results.
    For garrison defence try sarleon men at arms, sarleon armoured footmen, fierd axemen and empire heavy infantry.
    Strong heavy infantry are not so easy to train or accquire but the 2 easiest would be empire legionaires and ravenstern keirguards, the best HI are fierd huscarls but take time to train and they are without doubt the best commoner siege defence troops in the game.
    If you use all foot army you don't need to micromange them much, only cavalry and horsearchers require micromanagement, infantry and archers just need a decent hill to perform well.
  20. Brew

sher said:
    Numbers are for final improvement but text is just for simple repair, I guess it should be fixed. Did you improve this exact armor in 3.9.1. or is it your guess?

Its a guess but I have improved around 8-9 sets of armour and they all followed the same pattern.
    The main thing to watch out for are the "thick" & "fine" modifiers as these don't follow the same pattern.
    "thick" upgrades to "reinforced" whereas you might have expected(hoped) it to upgrade straight to "lordly".
    "fine" upgrades to "balanced" you might have expected it to upgrade to "tempered".
    I have not upgraded any leather armour so don't know about them.
Back
Top Bottom