Search results for query: *

1. [S] Art of War RELEASED!

I'll be a beta tester.
  2. Original Thread

OdstJT said:
    I am wondering if you guys having a problem with the game being messed up?  Cause i am and if im the only one can some one tell me why?
    The game is messed up because it is on the wrong version you just must wait but I know what you mean it is messed up, we just must wait.
  3. Original Thread

Isn't the Filefront link on the front the version with the weird anims and all of that bad stuff?
  4. Original Thread

Lol, I figured out that it was an April Fool's joke, where is the link to the NEW MM Mod, the one with the guns? Just put in the link please.
  5. Original Thread

Is there a link I could have that patches these glitches that I'm seeing because I've looked everywhere to find a patch, like when I shoot it looks like I'm reloading and stuff like that. I am on version 1.102 and also, someone posted a mod with this name on it but it is not the real mod. It lets you throw apples and stuff at people but it is under this name.
  6. It's probably been asked before... but what do those who already own M&B do?

Shiver said:
    Hey,
    Sorry for this question but, is it possible to buy the M&B WARBAND from the TaleWorlds Page? When I go to the link on the page it sends me here https://secure.avangate.com/order/checkout.php?CART_ID=693d3211debc1757d2ee441913ec1b9b
    But  on the Product name appears "Mount&Blade - 1.011". This is the old one, right?
    Yep, that's the old one, the Warband version is on the bottom right of the taleworlds website, it shows a picture and name. You need to have the old M&B to get Warband so u know.
  7. "Incorrect serial" or timeout when authenticating serial *SOLUTION*

Archonsod said:
    The game checks the Mount & Blade key rather than the Warband key, which if you haven't had 1.011 installed since you last reinstalled Windows will cause this problem because the key won't exist.

The quickest and easiest way to solve it is to install the latest Mount & Blade and activate it with your serial. You should then be able to play Warband

The harder fix (or if the above fails), is to edit the registry and manually enter your serial. *NOTE : I strongly suggest backing up the registry via file > export before you start mucking about in it*

Start > Run (or search on Vista) > Regedit (type and hit enter)

First thing to do is scan the registry for the following key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> MountAndBladeKeys

If it doesn't exist you'll have to create it manually. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software and right click, then choose "New Key". Name it exactly (case sensitive) MountAndBladeKeys.

Select the MountAndBlade keys and over on the right you'll have either a blank pane (if newly created) or some values already. If serial_key already exists but is empty right click, edit and enter your serial code (complete with the dashes, eg XXX-XXX-XXX).
    If the panel is blank, right click in it, choose new and then string value. Call it exactly serial_key. Then right click, edit and enter your serial key.
    My friend wanted to play the Warband Beta so I gave him my serial number for the regular and now whenever we play together one of us keeps getting kicked out. He wants to buy it now but he's unsure if this will happen if he purchases it tommorrow on its release. I bought the original but he did not, he is going to get the bundle when Warband comes out. Is there anyway that this can be fixed or is it because the serial number on two computers are the same? If this is against the rules I won't do it again but I don't know.
Back
Top Bottom