Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look further in the thread youl notice I actually explained that I put it there as a sad little funny joke to myself, seeing how many people went for it, made me giggle a bit :smile:

OdstJT said:
I am wondering if you guys having a problem with the game being messed up?  Cause i am and if im the only one can some one tell me why?
The game is messed up because it is on the wrong version you just must wait but I know what you mean it is messed up, we just must wait.

Hm, I'm too busy and lazy. RPing and moderating and brainstorming in the EATRC sub-forum is much more interesting than looking at pics of Napoleonic troops. And sometimes it's hard to find stuff. And retexturing is boring, and so is UVmapping. Oh well, we might as well take it easy.

Unfortunately, we decided to code in the fact that if you play as France on a snowy map, not only will your colours be set on fire, but you will also instantly surrendet . Denmark-Norway together with France are also scriptet to automatically surrender after 30 min in any map.

Also, Italy and the US won't be in until we do Salzburg, but we can't do the German nations as we don't have tarletons.

Brego said:
Unfortunately, we decided to code in the fact that if you play as France on a snowy map, not only will your colours be set on fire, but you will also instantly surrendet . Denmark-Norway together with France are also scriptet to automatically surrender after 30 min in any map.

Also, Italy and the US won't be in until we do Salzburg, but we can't do the German nations as we don't have tarletons.

Lol I loved that, made me laugh :grin:

When im British i expect to be able to chuck a cup of tea and different ones had different things in the tea milk no milk sugar no sugar and even dare i say it include...coffee!!!!

Slawtering said:
When im British i expect to be able to chuck a cup of tea and different ones had different things in the tea milk no milk sugar no sugar and even dare i say it include...coffee!!!!

Haha the British officers will have the power to command the weakest of men, and win the most impossible of battles, due to the special power of Stiff Upper Lip.

Also a actual suggestion this time... it should be realistic to a point playable E.G.

You do 50 damage with a musket to an enemy you do 50 damage to a ally and non of that ricochet bull**** like on some servers and COD6.

bayonets used on horses im sure there was one in early musket madness which you couldnt use on horse back either melee or gun

SAMURAIS BACK!!!!! they were so awesome about 50 samurai horsemen charging at 50 British musket men you know theres gunna be trouble

British guns have faster reloading as stated here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musketeer#Musketeers_in_Britain

4 times a minute!!!!

that is all..for now

1. I think we're making the damage half of the calibre size... not sure about that. Also, the damage to friendlies is dependent on the server. Also, is ricochet possible in M&B?

2. Muskets can't be used on horses. Carbines yes. We are thinking of giving some carbines bayonets. Make them a bit slower than swords but longer and stab only or something.

3. They're not high priority.

4. Yes, already in. It was in last version at least.

No but i meant the British soldiers then had an advantage.A disadvantage though is that you could try do what 1866 modders did and make them only use a certain paper charge which only works with British rifles making it alot harder once you have used up all your charges thus making it in the long run harder for the British

also try this gun and include multiple versions for cavalry and what not

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Pattern_Musket

Ehm, yes, the British do reload faster. That's because they have a high firearms skill. And we only have one active modeler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom