Original Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, actually....

Apparently it's 1790 to 1815, but mainly 1800-1815.

For example, we have post-reform Prussians because we decided we didn't want a faction with the 1700-era open coat ala Empire Total War or just.... Late 1700 people.

And we decided to make the Spaniards wear the pre-1812 uniforms because we didn't want another faction to wear dark blue again.

The Swedes wear the 1802 uniform.

And the French are supposed to wear the Bardin uniform but I screwed up while texturing so it's a bit stretched, but Brego will fix that.

Russians... Brego hasn't started texturing them yet and they're wrong. We know that.

EDIT = And no, it doesn't support 0.850, which is why "port" is in the title.

The title which shouldn't be "porting to 0.801", because we're not :razz:

And yeah, uniforms are slightly off. We could decide on a certain year I guess (since different nations changed uniforms at different times) but there will always be something it doesn't work very well with.

Venitius said:
No, actually....

Apparently it's 1790 to 1815, but mainly 1800-1815.

For example, we have post-reform Prussians because we decided we didn't want a faction with the 1700-era open coat ala Empire Total War or just.... Late 1700 people.

And we decided to make the Spaniards wear the pre-1812 uniforms because we didn't want another faction to wear dark blue again.

The Swedes wear the 1802 uniform.

And the French are supposed to wear the Bardin uniform but I screwed up while texturing so it's a bit stretched, but Brego will fix that.

Russians... Brego hasn't started texturing them yet and they're wrong. We know that.

EDIT = And no, it doesn't support 0.850, which is why "port" is in the title.

That was the main reason I asked.

Beaver said:

And yeah, uniforms are slightly off. We could decide on a certain year I guess (since different nations changed uniforms at different times) but there will always be something it doesn't work very well with.

How do you mean, you're not porting?

HarbingerOfDoom said:
Beaver said:

How do you mean, you're not porting?
Not to 0.801  :wink:

Im new with the warband and this forum is about a mod to warband? and what are the playable factions? PS. im a noob xD

New April Fool's version!

Link:
M&B Repository
Filefront

Version Includes:

New set of fitting uniforms with matching hats for Swadia
Special headgear for Vaegirs, Nords and Sarranids
Boot-in-Kettle
Cheese Cuirass
Harpoon-style bolts
Real Khergit Arrows
Green gloves
Extra Great OP Throwing Long Axes
Custom made loading screens
Revised sounds
Apples, chickens, sacks of salt, etc...
And other stuff

Have fun :smile:

Is there a link I could have that patches these glitches that I'm seeing because I've looked everywhere to find a patch, like when I shoot it looks like I'm reloading and stuff like that. I am on version 1.102 and also, someone posted a mod with this name on it but it is not the real mod. It lets you throw apples and stuff at people but it is under this name.

The one with the apples was the April Fools Joke. And is a placeholder.

The one with the wierd anims was the old version.

Lol, I figured out that it was an April Fool's joke, where is the link to the NEW MM Mod, the one with the guns? Just put in the link please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom