Search results for query: *

• Users: Blankin
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Can I run MB Warband?

Some time ago i bought MB Warband, but my computer wasn't working and i couldn't run it in a laptop. Now, my computer is back again, but, according to the requirements, i need a processor with 2.1ghz, and my pc only has 2ghz. Will I be able to play the game with the lowest settings? I have a...
  2. Need some help, black parts in armors

I have already seen this error before in the OSP pack, A part of some armors is black, but I have no idea how to fix it... If you know how to fix it please tell me.
  3. Quick question about scene editing

I want to add a quest to my game, you should protect a castellan family against soldiers from his rival, and I would like to do an empy field with a house and very small palisades. But I don't know how to start a new empty field, is that posible?
  4. Creating patrols for all kingdoms

I've searched a bit about creating patrols in module system and I saw that there are some ready dialogues for a "spt_patrol", but I can't figure it out what the hell is spt. I though about creating parties that spawn from the factions castles, but after the faction is defeated, can I make them...
  5. Creating parties that go meet the player

I had an idea some time ago, that the player can go to villages and towns to recruit men and mercenaries, however some people also go after him to join his army. I saw something in module scripts and in module troops about a messenger, that I imagine that in earlier versions went to talk to...
  6. How to assign a village to a castle with scripts?

Well, I am doing some new town, but one of them, got a vaegir village, that was bound to a castle... For now I will try to put a bigger distance, but anyone knows how to give a village to a castle?
  7. How to get Fire Weapons in MB?

I saw somewhere that i need to switch something to activate firearms, but It didnt's said exactly where was it... Can someone give me a hand?
  8. Help with rotating weapons (solved)

Well, once I asked how i changed the weapons positions in BRF Edit, but I am not sure yet how should I do it... I only need to enter brf put the weapon in the right position and save? Or must i use the edit - rotate option?
  9. Need some help.

Well i was editing itens and suddenly when I went testing a few moments ago all the soldiers are white in the party window... Their shields in battle are also white and i have to get real close to them to see any color... Any idea? Maybe a item I have added?
  10. Rotating Weapons in BRF Edit

I have created halberdiers for my game, so i also created weapons for them... But the problem is that they are in the wrong position and i can't rotate them... Anyone can teach me? I tried to put with the top of the weapon facing at me, but when i exit brf edit everything goes back. Help, please.
  11. Creating claimant dialogue

I have created the claimant coversations for my new kingdoms, togheter with the other ones, but when i talk to the actual claimant he talks like he was Lord Kastor of Veluca... Can anyone help me, please?
  12. Creating new cities (trying to copy the old cities)

Well... I want to add some new factions to my game, but i don't have time neither skill to edit a scene... When i have tryed to copy the old scenes, the terrain was very low and the buildings were flying... Can someone give me a hand how to copy without this problems?
  13. Hard time creating towns

I am trying to create some towns, but my efforts aren´t enough without a good tutorial... If someone can me explain or give me a link, i would be pleased.
  14. Help with halberds...

I created some halberds to my game, but when a soldier is using the halberd is in the wrong position and stays out of his second hand that appears to be holding something... Can please someone give me some help?
  15. A little help with added weapons

Well, in my game i created Rhodok Halberdiers and Elite Halberdiers and i decided to create some halberds to their use... I only noted now but they spawn without any halberd... Please someone tell me what's wrong with my halberds:
  16. Doubts about new castles/towns/villages

I was trying to add bridges and a castle... Fine, i copied a bridge line and modified the place, name and position... But ingame, all the smaller bridges are covered by water and the big ones i can't pass... Can someone give me a tip? Here is my module system:
  17. Troubles in NNY recruitment in taverns

I am trying to put Geoffrey Ashe recruitment in tavern, but it says slot_town_mercs is not found... If someone can tell me what should i do, i´d be pleased. Here is the code: (it has a part for buying ale as well, but what i really want is the recruitment...)
  18. How to earn resources?

In my settlement, i have some lumbermans,, some quarrymans and farmers, but i produce nothing but gold, can someone tell me how to earnt wood, food and stone?
  19. Problems with map editor...

I was using the map editor and i made some changes, i pushed the map borders and add a castle. but everytime i save it says a town/spawn point is in an place that you cannot walk trough and it may crash the game, even if the only new place i created is in a steppe terrain... And when i tried...
  20. Little Help with map editor

Forget it, stupid question, just managed to do it...
Back
Top Bottom