Search results for query: *

1. Lope de Rojas

CHS-GI Grupo de Competición Warband

Me siento orgulloso de anunciar que el clan Guardianes de Iberia (GI) y los miembros del Grupo de Warband de la Comunidad Hispana de Simulación (CHS) se han unido para embarcarse en una aventura conjunta por tierras de Calradia. Uniendo nuestras fuerzas hemos conseguido crear un bloque de...
  2. Lope de Rojas

CHSGI Warband Clan [Looking for clanmatches]

We are proud to announce that the clans Guardianes de Iberia (GI) and Comunidad Hispana de Simulación (CHS) -both Spanish clans- have joined their forces to create a more powerful group. With this change, we will be ready to take part in any campaign...
  3. Lope de Rojas

Apologies from GI

Hi all, In the last days (since 11th of May as far as I know), some GI members have been breaking rules and have been behaving quite badly in the 22nd and IG servers. They were team killing, randomly killing on duel-servers and using other clan tags while doing so, as well as insulting other...
  4. Lope de Rojas

Copa de las Naciones: Warband

¡Caballeros, infantes y tiradores! El día que esperábamos ha llegado por fin. En Junio tendrá lugar el Mundial de Warband, donde los países participantes se enfrentarán en sangrientos combates para hacerse con la victoria en el torneo más reñido del momento. Reglas: Serán de obligado...
  5. Lope de Rojas

[GI] Guardianes de Iberia: We are recruiting!!

GUARDIANES DE IBERIA Nihil Pavendum Est Tessera Hac Regali ¡Gloria y Honor! Guardianes de Iberia is a Spanish based clan, officially created in the 12th of March. Active Members (20): Internal Organization - Gran Maestre (clan Leader): Lope de Rojas - Maestre (co-Leader): Pukin -...
  6. Lope de Rojas

Guardianes de Iberia [GI] Warband Clan

GUARDIANES DE IBERIA Nihil Pavendum Est Tessera Hac Regali La guerra en Calradia no ha cesado. A pesar de los sangrientos siglos de lucha, la paz esta lejos de alcanzarse, mientras la avaricia de los reyes siga creciendo, mientras los mentirosos y codiciosos nobles no sean derrotados, no...
  7. Lope de Rojas

Broken language patch link

Well, it's not a bug, but for the people that want to have their M&B translated is quite annoying... The Spanish language patch link is down, just to inform... I don't know how much time it has been that way, but I've noted it today...
  8. Lope de Rojas

Header_music question

Well, I've added 4 new factions, and I want to give them a different kind of music. The 5 first mtf_culture_x are in use, and I wanted to know if it's possible to add new mtf_culture flags for those new factions. The main problem is that the only way to do that is changing things in...
  9. Lope de Rojas

BNL EYW - List of Towns

List of Towns, Castles and Villages: MAP Spanish Empire: Principality of Liege Holland County of Fryslan County of Flanders County of Hainaut Duchy of Brabant
  10. Lope de Rojas

Mapper Needed [The Almohad Invasion Mod]

Well, we are looking for a mapper: we need a map of about 500x500 of the Iberic Peninsula, from the Pirinees to Gibraltar (a little of North Africa and South of France must be show). Some pics of the map we need:
  11. Lope de Rojas

Dialogs

Well, my question is: How can I make a different dialog to join a faction? I mean, I want a completely different dialog for 4 of the kings of my mod, and the original one for the other 5.
  12. Lope de Rojas

Reregister Mesh Problem [SOLVED]

Ok, as the thread title says: when I start a game, during the load (while processing INI file) an error occurs: attempt to reregister mesh arena_arms I've search for it in every resource I have in the mod Resources file, but it isn't there... SOLVED
  13. Lope de Rojas

Adding features to "masive" recruitment

I was thinkking about adding something to recruit more soldiers in one click with a slider. And if somebody knows how to do this, or just give the main idea of what to do with the MS: Thanks
  14. Lope de Rojas

Error with module_triggers.py [SOLVED]

Well, in triggers.py, the idea is to add this in order to refresh the amount of troops that can be recruited, but it doesn't seems to work, even more, it doesn't compile. This is the code, #Map trigger. Troops refreshed every week (24*7, 0, 0, [], [(assign,"$g_available_troops_faction_1",50)...
  15. Lope de Rojas

Blocking the way

Is possible to block a way in the general map depending on the owner of the nearest castle? I mean, imagine a pass between mountains controlled by the defenders of the Castle of Pontecorvo, if you want to pass, you would need to be: a) Neutral, (pay a toll). b) Same faction as the Castle of...
  16. Lope de Rojas

Recruiting Mapper and Modeller

After some weeks of inactivity, the mod 1144: The Almohad Invasion is in development again. Because of that, we need a mapper (skilled or not, but first option would be better) and a Modeller in order to make some weapons and armours. For latter version (or even for this one) we will need some...
  17. Lope de Rojas

Texture Error

This is the RGL ERROR that pops up when I run my mod: get_object failed for texture: default Dunno where is the problem, because I didn't use a texture with that name. Moreover, I haven't seen any mod (at least in my computer) using that texture...
  18. Lope de Rojas

Necesitamos Modellers de forma urgente!

Bueno, el titulo es muy claro, necesitamos gente que domine programas de diseño 3D para que nos ayuden a crear algunos de los elementos del mod 1144: La Invasión Almohade. Todo aquel que este interesado en ayudarnos, que postee aquí o me envíe un PM..
  19. Lope de Rojas

Problems with resources from OSP

Ehm, I need some help: I'm using (at least I'm trying to use  ) some armours, helmets and shields from the OSP packages. I put them in the module_items.py correctly, with the correct mesh name and compile, no problem here. Then I call the resource from module.ini load_mod_resource = whatever...
  20. Lope de Rojas

Necesito SCENER para 1144:La Invasion Almohade

Hola comunidad, como bien explica el titulo del tema... Necesitamos Sceners de habilidad probada o al menos con buen conocimiento del Editor de Scenes para participar en el Mod 1144: La Invasion Almohade. Todo aquel que crea estar preparado y que quiera participar en este proyecto, que postee...
Back
Top Bottom