Search results for query: *

1. Jsay18

Dragon's Dogma

It also has Guts' Sword ThousandLimb, and unoffically the Dragon Slayer sword, although its under a different name, "Lifetaker".
  2. Jsay18

Redownloading M&B 1.011

Thanks Guys! Great Help!
  3. Jsay18

Faction elimination problems!

check characters, find what settlement he's near. Have you tryed that?
  4. Jsay18

How can I win a rebellion?

all you need to do is defeat all the lords and take all their settlements, i've done it, twas a hard fight but we did it.
  5. Jsay18

Redownloading M&B 1.011

hello, i need a link the the download of M&B 1.011, the reason is that to fix a problem i had (that sprued up from a Revenge of the berserk mod file that somehow infected all my modules so i couldn't play, i think Iron launcher did that too.) i had to uninstall M&B, and all my modules i had...
  6. Jsay18

The Majestic Screenshots Thread

but of course!
  7. Jsay18

The Majestic Screenshots Thread

http://img683.imageshack.us/f/mb3r.png/

i had already taken out... 400 of them.

BTW i won. no cheats. (except for Ctrl-H, i like living.)

No berserker armor, no Dragonslayer. only custom Plate, 6-foot long sword.

I had 3 battle arrays of 51 soldiers each (1 commander and 50 Royal Lancers)

then i had hero's and an odd amount of Royal Lancers. (i was prepared for this.)
  8. Jsay18

Armors in different places of the world.

back then, the Tzars (thats how it's spelled on M2TW so screw what you say!) did alot of good for the Common folk, they built the huge railroad, they improved the country Extremely well.
  9. Jsay18

Were are the Bastard Swords & Great Swords?

at this time too, i think Zewihanders were coming out (although in VERY low numbers)
  10. Jsay18

My Swiss Kingdom idea.

ok, this war was started in 1337, and it lasted for what 113, or was it 143 years, somewhere inbetween.
  11. Jsay18

Get 100 English Longbowmen and never lose a single troop in open field combat.

they were overpowered in real life, how do you think longbowmen won the english the battle of anigcourt?
  12. Jsay18

My Swiss Kingdom idea.

that is a very good historiscly accuracte swiss pikeman.
  13. Jsay18

My Swiss Kingdom idea.

Thou maketh teh awesome Screenth shot.
  14. Jsay18

SP Other Forum Wars - Screenshots on Pg. 10!

i have a suggestion, name the castle/towns/villages the names of the sub forums etc.

Oh and we need BEARCLAW!!!
  15. Jsay18

Screenshots

UnholyNighmare said:
    Jsay18 said:
    I can Recruit Englishmen in Italy.
    This was a historical mod if I'm not mistaken.
    If my memory doesn't fail me, the french king gave Normandy to vikings to protect them from other vikings (they could come all the way to Paris in their fancy boats), and so Normandy was not a part of France (the other states in France were neither but had some twisty relations or such that made them close, there was no 'France' really at that time) and later the normands invaded Italy before England to try out how the large navy thingy works. When they succeeded they could go for the real conquest. When they won against the Saxons in 1066 it wa already over.
    But anyways, I think that's the reason, even if they should be called normands and not englishmen :???:

Actually, I think my theory is wrong...

you sir, win 100 thousand internets! yeah, but the sicilians also recruted from Islamic people (the people they Defeated.) Supplying the army with some good Archers, and the normans were always great infantrymen, plus they had the norman knights. (with out norman knights, King William the Conquerer wouldn't have won the battle of Hastings and Become King of England!)

Sorry, just me rambling, i need the fix that.
  16. Jsay18

Screenshots

mb122.png

Northern Italy

mb123.png

Southern Italy

mb124.png

Sibera

I've also taken Roskilide, in demark.

My Empire of Palermo

I have Defeated and Destoryed Sicsily, and Sibera, damn nobles were hiding from me after i took all their Fiefs!

I can Recruit Englishmen in Italy. o-o (couldn't spell Cuturls or whatever, parden my english.)
  17. Jsay18

unfair troops

Historicly The English by this point owned ALOTTTTT of the Britsh Isles, so i can see why, but the Irish should have some more Armor.
  18. Jsay18

Britain 1066

Please add "Battle Of Hastings" Custom battle please!

No Britania mode would be that without the Welsh, Irish, and Scots.

Didn't the new king of Scotland Make 5 Pushes into Norman Controled England from 1066-1080, or something like that?
  19. Jsay18

HYW - Suggestions

Sir William Kelland said:
    I wanna see some Flemish pikemen. Great mod.
    Screw that! i want a whole Faction of Flemish, and swiss, and Spainish, would add ALOT of choices, The Hundred Year war was fought in Spain, at Najera.
    in Flemish waters at the battle of Sluys, and the swiss for the Lawlz.
  20. Jsay18

Help needed: Scipting project: Condottieri

maybe you could add more stuff, like non-Condottieri mercanrys? man, adding the famous Mercanary Captain, Sir John Chandos, Who captured Bertand du Breton, the constable of france, in 1367, it would be epic to have him in, with Mercanary longbowmen (Not as powerful as Longbowmen), Mercanary english infantry (same as the Merc. longbowmen), and some calavary. (the King of France paid Sir John Chandos 100,000 Francs (french money) for Bertand du Breton's release)
Back
Top Bottom