Search results for query: *

• Users: aleeque
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. [Native 1.174] Very easy request. How to force enemy AI to always charge immediately?

In Native, there are 3 AI tactics, chosen at random: 1) Charge at you the moment the battle starts. 2) Form a line and slowly advance, allowing the player to park his/her forces in the corner of the map, ride up behind the passive enemy army and shoot all their elite units in the back, managing...
  2. Looking for complete list of way for AI king to lose/gain relation with vassal

Personally I know of these: - every time a lord's village gets raided, he loses relation with king - every time a lord is defeated in battle, he loses relation with king - when a faction's marshall is defeated and a lord has incompatible personality with marshall's, he loses relation with...
  3. Made a simple kill count for Diplomacy 4.3

This shows you how many people you personally killed after each battle so you know how much of a badass you are. Works in both field battles and sieges. This is for the original Diplomacy 4.3 (the one from 2012 for Warband 1.153). To install, replace mission_templates.txt with this...
  4. Tweak for Diplomacy 4.3 to allow use of 'View Orders' hotkey after you get KO'd

This is very useful because in Diplomacy 4.3 troops don't automatically charge when you fall in battle, they stick to the last order you gave them before you died. With this tweak, while you are knocked out, you can still press Backspace (or whatever button you've bound your "View Orders"...
  5. I fixed two major graphical glitches in PoP 3.7

There's two bugs that annoyed the hell out of me: 1) The one where the head model shows through the helmet, so it looks like moving pink pieces of skin on the helmet, not even kidding. This glitch is disgusting on so many levels. I'm sure many of you have noticed this. What causes this: the...
  6. How do I add "everyone charge on death" option to Diplomacy's deathcam?

I've seen some mods have something like this: when you die, all your troops automatically charge. Is there a way to add this to Diplomacy? While Diplomacy has battle continuation, there are no automatic orders given out when you get knocked out. Thanks in advance
  7. What's wrong with these skyboxes?

So basically, I have a set of skyboxes in my module. I want to replace the "skybox_clearday_sm" texture with another one ("new_clearday_texture"). Unfortunately, when I do that, it comes out as stretched vertically in game. I assume I'd have to edit skyboxes.brf somehow to fix this? Can anyone...
  8. fixing Khergit archers AI behaviour in sieges?

So I read on the forums that apparently, Khergit horse archers are bugged. When defending a castle/town, they will all just rush for the attackers instead of actually standing still and shooting. I download Morgh's txt editing tool and removed the "mounted" flag under the Khergit units that can...
  9. Force scene to load at best LOD quality?

I noticed that if you enable edit mode, you can actually choose LOD levels. Unfortunately, this only works in edit mode and it gets reset on game restart anyway. Is there any way to somehow force a specific scene to always load the best LOD?
  10. How does one add Tournament Play Enhancements to Diplomacy?

Basically I have Diplomacy installed and I wanted to add TPE to it, is that even possible? I tried following the readme but it was very vague. Even the first step alone was unclear: it told me to copy the modmerger files into the "module system folder". What is the module system folder and...
Back
Top Bottom