Search results for query: *

1. Rockwell

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

The Great Dictator, thanks for such flattering words concerning this mod-clone)
    And I fully agree with you when you indicate the necessity to correct armor indicators for helmets - this is what I'm doing now, to make combats more balanced. Moreover, the weapon indicators should be revised drastically as well, because there is some annoying deviations, for example, in damage ratio pistols/rifles etc. Unfortunately, having only two hands and a lot of work in my real life, I cannot make everything so quickly as I would like to do.
    Thanks for you idea about armor "shells" - yes, I thought about them recently, and your links to proper sources will be helpful.
  2. Rockwell

SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

The next "cosmetic" version 0.17 is released.

What's new:

1. Completed interiors of:
    - all city HQs;
    - all field HQs;
    - all taverns;
    - all alleys;
    - all arenas.

2. A number of some new models of items, clothes etc is made

3. All units icons for the global map are renewed (no more medieval swords, shields etc)

4. The bow with arrows is back, and nomad units with corresponding accessories are implemented

5. Manhunters are cossacks now

6. The new development line for farmers and townsmen who join the player's army is implemented - the Defenders. The reason of this implementation is that initially all such citizens transformed into Mercenaries, but, as soon as in this version the mercenary line is occupied by the Kaiserreich units, I've decided it would be unnatural if Russian or Ukrainian peasant transforms into the German buerger.

7. The most of firearms is back to shops. Nevertheless, some types can be obtained from the black market dealers only.

8. All leaders' female relatives are in proper outfits now, and all of them gained new names.

9. Innkeepers and key traders (those who meet the player when he enters the game first time) gained own names and corresponding outfits.

10. Some changes with companions - now you can hire Soviet movie heroes like Comrade Sukhov, Yashka the Gypsy (who uses his guitar as a melee weapon) etc, and even a famous Geser-Khan armed with bow and arrows,

11. Something else (maybe)

To be continued...

The link to downlowd: https://files.fm/u/4cdt2gfa
  3. Rockwell

Greetings all)

Well, this is a bit renewed version of the CWR mod-clone, # 0.16, the "sUNRise".

The main change is the replacement of the Kaiserreich faction with the Ukrainian National Republic faction (UNR). So, guess now, why this version is named as the "sUNRrise"))

But do not say farewell to Austro-Hungarians and Germans - they became "mercenaries" instead of "cossacks".

Interested? Then you can download this version here  https://files.fm/u/u55cw5xj
  4. Rockwell

The Great Dictator said:
    Any news Rockwell?  :mrgreen:

Well, taking into consideraion I'm too busy in my real life, the process is going much slower than I wish. Nevertheless, all town center locations are finished, and now I'm comlpeting the rebuilding of HQs interiors.
    This is a fully reconstructed virtual Moscow center:

And some renewed interiors:

5. Rockwell

djogloc02 said:
    Good work on the town scenes.

Thanks) I'm trying to do my best)
  6. Rockwell

Well, the starting date of this mod is April 1919. But, as soon as I've mentioned already several times this is not an interactive textbook of the Russian history but just a game in the virtual world with an alternative history in the Russian Civil War entourage, the Tzar should be still alive))
  7. Rockwell

The Elite Unit of the White Movement (the officer of the Kornilov's Shock Regiment)
  8. Rockwell

The industrial city of Ekaterinoslav (a virtual one, of course, and today its name is Dnepropetrovsk, my native town, btw):

9. Rockwell

Docm30 said:
    No steps?
    Sorry - no steps. As well as no monument of Duke Richelieu, and no Deribassovskaya. This is just a virtual Odessa, not a real one)

The Great Dictator, thanks for understanding, mate))
  10. Rockwell

In contrary to other factions' capitals, the capital of the Makhno Realm, Gulyay-Pole, was just a small Ukrainian village:

11. Rockwell

The Great Dictator, mate - according to your request I've decided to implement the RKKA Adrian helm for some elite Red Army units) Thanks for your advice))

12. Rockwell

A bit renewed Red Army infantry and cavalry lines. No more "blue coats" for "lords" and rank insignias on both sleeves (as we know, RKKA wore their insignias on the left sleeve only).
    The Infantry Line

The Cavalry Line
  13. Rockwell

A brief video made by my friend DimTolich in a manner of B&W movies of the beginning of XX century.

P.S. Sorry for the incompleted sidewalk in the movie - all is completed already))
  14. Rockwell

Gestricius said:
    I always thought the Adrian helmet looked like a minuscule firefighter's helmet.

Indeed, it really looked like a firefighter's helmet.
  15. Rockwell

Thanks, my friend, for your understanding and support)

Concerning the RKKA Adrian helmet. In the "real" history this helmet was applied by the Red Army since 1924 (they just re-painted it into khaki and replaced the Russian Eagle with a tin Red Star). But, as soon as this mod is about the virtual Russia with an alternative history, we could use this Adrian version for some RKKA elite troops. Why not?) And thanks for your hint)
  16. Rockwell

Captured Joe said:
    Maybe you could add Polish units as Mercenaries, or as Entente units?

Sorry, mate - nope, I've already explained everything))
  17. Rockwell

Thanks for your support and comments, friends - I really appreciate them)

But I can repeat once again the issue I've expressed thousand times before - please do not consider this mod as an interactive textbook of the Russian history. This is JUST A GAME in the entourage of the Russian Civil War with an alternative geography and history. And again, there'll be 6 main factions: Reds, Whites, Makhno Realm, Bukhara Emirate, Kaiserreich and Entente, no more. No Japanese, no Chinese, no UNR, no Belarus, no Polish, no Zulu, no Martian, no Klingon, no Jedies and other factions in this game))

Forget about realism, mates, otherwise each game should be finished with a total victory of Bolsheviks dispite of player's efforts)) Consider this as just a game)
Back
Top Bottom