SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

The Great Dictator said:
Any news Rockwell?  :mrgreen:

Well, taking into consideraion I'm too busy in my real life, the process is going much slower than I wish. Nevertheless, all town center locations are finished, and now I'm comlpeting the rebuilding of HQs interiors.
This is a fully reconstructed virtual Moscow center:

And some renewed interiors:

Excellent news Rockwell! Thanks for the update.

I'll be waiting for the new release with the completed scenes, and do look forward to it!

Just know that you never need to see the development of this mod as a high priority, we are all thankful for your efforts, and understand that you have more important real-life obligations; no reason to feel the need to overburden yourself and rush the mod

Because I am really worry that mod development is dead, want ask, Rockwell, can you release your last playable version of this mod, please? Thx, because there are still fans who waiting :smile:

How goes the development, Comrade Rockwell?

I'm sorry, if I'm pestering you, I understand that you have been busy, and we are certainly not entitled to your fine work.

That being said, if you have seen fit to halt development, would you consider releasing a final update as urged above? If need be, the towns, villages, and forts can be reverted to their vanilla state if they aren't complete; I'd just love to have a go at some of the new content.  :grin:

I'm bumping this for those who have any interest.

Rockwell recently released a new version of this mod a few weeks ago on a Russian M&B forum, and at long last the scenes are functioning. He hasn't been active here, and I haven't been able to register on their forums due to trouble translating the security question, so here:

https://files.fm/u/pqs6wesx

Glad to see that at least one person has (re)discovered their interest in this mod, I was afraid the bump would be wasteful.

Here's the Google translated version of the post, errors probably abound:

Dug out the actual for today (albeit quite old) version of the mod-clone at number 15.

What has changed in comparison with version 14?

1. The scenes of all cities are finished. For the village had not taken.
2. Updated a number of offices commanders.
3. Now in the factional shops you can buy outfits only of this faction, or neutral (including the Cossacks, because they are mercenaries)
4. You can not buy a decent firearm in the shop-for this you will have to walk around the taverns / teahouses to find a trader from the "black market" (Black Market Dealer), which has something more worthy.
5. Model armored car, which now rolls on a large map instead of a horse figure glavgeroya.

I understand that this is not even at the "hour of a teaspoonful," but still ...)))

Yes, I almost forgot - download link:

Haha, out of curiosity any Russian speakers have an explanation for the "hour of a teaspoonful" phrase? I imagine it's a Russian saying that Google isn't particularly apt to pick up. Here's the original text, for the sake of comprehensiveness, because who knows if Rockwell will make his return here:

Откопал актуальную на сегодняшний день (хоть и достаточно старую) версию мод-клона под номером 15.

Что в ней изменилось по сравнению с версией 14?

1. Закончены сцены всех городов. За села еще не брался.
2. Обновлен ряд кабинетов командующих.
3. Теперь во фракционных магазинах можно купить обмундирование только этой фракции, либо нейтральное (включая казачье, потому как наемники)
4. Приличный огнестрел теперь в лавке не купишь - для этого придется пройтись по трактирам/чайханам, дабы отыскать торговца с "черного рынка" (Black Market Dealer), у которого есть что-то более достойное.
5. Моделька броневика, которая теперь катается по большой карте вместо конной фигурки главгероя.

Понимаю, что это даже не в "час по чайной ложке", но все-таки...)))

Да, чуть не забыл - ссылка для скачивания:

"(to do sth.) very slowly or taking an excessively long time (usu. in refer, to an activity that can and should be done more quickly)"
He means that he developing the mod very slowly, but it is better, than nothing.

Greetings all)

Well, this is a bit renewed version of the CWR mod-clone, # 0.16, the "sUNRise".

The main change is the replacement of the Kaiserreich faction with the Ukrainian National Republic faction (UNR). So, guess now, why this version is named as the "sUNRrise"))

But do not say farewell to Austro-Hungarians and Germans - they became "mercenaries" instead of "cossacks".

Interested? Then you can download this version here  https://files.fm/u/u55cw5xj

The next "cosmetic" version 0.17 is released.

What's new:

1. Completed interiors of:
- all city HQs;
- all field HQs;
- all taverns;
- all alleys;
- all arenas.

2. A number of some new models of items, clothes etc is made

3. All units icons for the global map are renewed (no more medieval swords, shields etc)

4. The bow with arrows is back, and nomad units with corresponding accessories are implemented

5. Manhunters are cossacks now

6. The new development line for farmers and townsmen who join the player's army is implemented - the Defenders. The reason of this implementation is that initially all such citizens transformed into Mercenaries, but, as soon as in this version the mercenary line is occupied by the Kaiserreich units, I've decided it would be unnatural if Russian or Ukrainian peasant transforms into the German buerger.

7. The most of firearms is back to shops. Nevertheless, some types can be obtained from the black market dealers only.

8. All leaders' female relatives are in proper outfits now, and all of them gained new names.

9. Innkeepers and key traders (those who meet the player when he enters the game first time) gained own names and corresponding outfits.

10. Some changes with companions - now you can hire Soviet movie heroes like Comrade Sukhov, Yashka the Gypsy (who uses his guitar as a melee weapon) etc, and even a famous Geser-Khan armed with bow and arrows,

11. Something else (maybe)

To be continued...

The link to downlowd: https://files.fm/u/4cdt2gfa

Back
Top Bottom