Search results for query: *

• Users: AtotehZ
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. AtotehZ

Reach/length of weapons in Bannerlord

How is the length stat of a weapon in Bannerlord calculated? Is the length following the blade or is it the actual reach? If it's following the blade then weapons like the Falx and other curved weapons will have a lot shorter reach and their long length stat will be deceptive.
  2. AtotehZ

Comedy Video Demonstration of Cow Herding

Hey guys, I just came across this on Sovietwomble's twitch stream. I thought you might like it too: He's a comedy variety streamer who also uploads well edited compilations of his streams to Youtube(details for his twitch and youtube account are in the details on the video). If you like this...
  3. AtotehZ

Party skill bonus and companions confusion

Hey guys, From what I've read around the web and here, you can get a max of 10(+4) to a party skill. To obtain this 1 party member has to have 10 and another has to give the bonus modifier being calculated by: 0 - 1 = +0 2 - 4 = +1 5 - 7 = +2 8 - 9 = +3 10    = +4 I have 10(+4) in several...
  4. AtotehZ

Floris-Specific Khergit/Nord Imbalance rumors?

Hello guys, I've been reading around about the Floris mod, installed the game again, downloaded the mod and I'm about to play, but... Now I see complaints about the developers of the modpack having deliberately made Khergits overpowered and skewed the power of the Nords as well. There were 2...
  5. AtotehZ

Looking for mods <- title looks familiar?

Hey guys, I'm looking for some mods to spice up my game. I was looking around for info about the available high quality mods that are out there, but there doesn't seem to be a specific page to go to. I don't know what I'm looking for because after looking at a lot of threads I still stumble...
  6. AtotehZ

Making troops STAY mounted in battle?

Hey guys, I don't want my mounted units to dismount if they 'think' they're 'stuck'. It is really annoying that your troops die because they dismount. Almost every time they do it they weren't even stuck the units around them were just slow at moving away, the rest of the times they would've...
  7. AtotehZ

Changing companion stats?

Hey guys, I made a pretty stupid mistake when leveling a few of my characters up earlier today. I have disabled manual game saves so I can't go back. How do I change the stats of the companions?
  8. AtotehZ

Followers prefer blunt weapons?

Hey guys, I am using 2 weapons on all my followers. A blunt and a cleaving/piercing. I've placed the lethal weapon top and blunt bottom in the inventory. The blunt weapons are less powerful, shorter, slower. The followers seem to favor them anyway. Example: Alayen, my best geared follower...
  9. AtotehZ

Improving faction relations w/o being vassal?

What the title says. The only way I know of improving relations is to provide aid, joining losing battles against bandits or deserters. Are there other more efficient ways? I need the relations with my neighbors at a decent level before I start waging war, so I don't end up fighting 2-3...
  10. AtotehZ

Locating Ladies

Hey guys, When I am looking for a lady, the chance of her actually being where the NPC's tell me she is, is very low. Often they tell me she is at X castle. I go there and her mother or sister is there instead. I ask them and they ALSO tell me she is there. Very few of the ladies show up for...
  11. AtotehZ

How do I check relations with ladies?

Hey guys, I got +to relations with some Lady because I told her my recent successes were for her, but I don't seem to be able to find out who. When I go to courtship there is nothing. I am probably missing something, could you please enlighten me?
  12. AtotehZ

BattleField Border

I doubt that anyone who has played the game more than a couple of hours haven't tried running their nose into the border to be surrounded by enemies. I think it would be great if you could see the edge of the battlefield before bumping into a hidden wall. A simple red line around the field...
  13. AtotehZ

Wound Treatment effect

Does Wound Treatment include yourself? If so, it would definitely be a skill to level fast, otherwise I'll save it till much later. OT.. I had to create a new character due to the trader replenishment bug :(
  14. AtotehZ

No leg/hand armor at traders.

For some reason I cant buy armor for my hands and legs... They are not present at any armor shop I've visited for some time. What do I do about this? I really don't want to start over... I'm level 18 and i own my own castle. I lost the arm and hand and leg armor I had because I was captured...
  15. AtotehZ

Battleground borders

One thing i don't like about the site of the battle is that you cant see where the borders are, you just hit an invisible wall. Its gotten me killed more than 10 times when I'm riding in front of 50+ cavalry, i hit the invisible wall, get surrounded and lose. One way to solve it is to make a...
Back
Top Bottom