Search results for query: *

1. AtotehZ

Reach/length of weapons in Bannerlord

Indeed. The weapon balance in singleplayer is quite bad, so you get some weapons that are overpowered or completely useless.
    Has any good mod packs like Floris been released yet?
    Or at least a rebalancing/expansion of the weapons available?
  2. AtotehZ

That's good to know. Thanks.

I was trying to figure if the Falx had the same reach as other long one-handed swords. It appears it does, and in that case it's probably the best one-handed weapon in the game.
  3. AtotehZ

How is the length stat of a weapon in Bannerlord calculated? Is the length following the blade or is it the actual reach? If it's following the blade then weapons like the Falx and other curved weapons will have a lot shorter reach and their long length stat will be deceptive.
  4. AtotehZ

Comedy Video Demonstration of Cow Herding

Hey guys, I just came across this on Sovietwomble's twitch stream. I thought you might like it too: He's a comedy variety streamer who also uploads well edited compilations of his streams to Youtube(details for his twitch and youtube account are in the details on the video). If you like this...
  5. AtotehZ

Party skill bonus and companions confusion

blainedeyoung said:
    In my party with 8 companions, I still find reasons to double and even quadruple up.  They're good for back-ups.  You can afford to bring your medic into battle if you have three other companions with all the same skills.

I get that, but I'm rocking almost all party skills on my main character. Only ones I won't be running is trade, engineering and tactics and looting.

Artimenner will be taking care of tactics and engineering. Klethi I think it is will be in charge of looting, not that it's a skill I prioritize very much. Ghazwan(floris specific) will take care of trade. If I'm going to double up on tactics with Jeremus or something(since he already has high int), we'll see.
  6. AtotehZ

Thank you everybody and merry Christmas. I got a little busy all of a sudden and completely forgot about this topic(and gaming).

Then I'm happy that I made a base for all my companions(14str 12agi 3-4shield 4power 4IronF 4riding 4mastery) before leveling their party skills. I only think I wasted 1 skill point in my entire party doing it then.

The other playthroughs I've done my companions made a huge impact on the game because I had party skills on myself. Since I'm playing Floris pack now I'll have even more companions. I think I'll avoid Sir Floris though.. could've bought him quite early but it would've been too OP.

Again Merry Christmas, or whatever your local holiday is called.
  7. AtotehZ

Hey guys, From what I've read around the web and here, you can get a max of 10(+4) to a party skill. To obtain this 1 party member has to have 10 and another has to give the bonus modifier being calculated by: 0 - 1 = +0 2 - 4 = +1 5 - 7 = +2 8 - 9 = +3 10    = +4 I have 10(+4) in several...
  8. AtotehZ

Floris-Specific Khergit/Nord Imbalance rumors?

Hello guys, I've been reading around about the Floris mod, installed the game again, downloaded the mod and I'm about to play, but... Now I see complaints about the developers of the modpack having deliberately made Khergits overpowered and skewed the power of the Nords as well. There were 2...
  9. AtotehZ

Looking for mods <- title looks familiar?

Floris Expanded.
    It is a mod pack. You can settle for the Floris Gameplay pack as well if it messes up your game.

There's a lot to read about it, I'm also playing other games so I'm taking my time reading about the mod.

Read here:
    http://floris.wikia.com/wiki/Floris_Wiki

10. AtotehZ

Updated enough so it's own "updated" and "new" filters doesn't produce 0 hits.

I appreciate the link nonetheless. I also did find what I looked for, it just feels like a roundabout way that the forums don't link to the wiki.

Again that is not your fault, that is the responsibility of the mod developer himself.
  11. AtotehZ

It is, but it doesn't look updated.

I exaggerated a little before by the way. After looking through the forums again I did find the list of mods. I have more of an idea what I want now.

-No guns or grenades. They completely change the game in a direction I don't like.
    -No forced story line, entirely open world
    -No fantasy elements

So far the best I've seen is Floris. Is there more like that? I am currently looking through all the mods, but many on the list are proclaimed dead, or have guns.

EDIT: At the moment I'm reading this: http://floris.wikia.com/wiki/Floris_Wiki
    I know this is not the fault of the forum, but on their page here in the forums they don't advertise this wiki at all as far as I could see, I had to find it via google(why? :S). After reading a little about it on their wiki I may just have found all I needed to make it a more interesting game, since I've completed the native one many times.
  12. AtotehZ

Hey guys, I'm looking for some mods to spice up my game. I was looking around for info about the available high quality mods that are out there, but there doesn't seem to be a specific page to go to. I don't know what I'm looking for because after looking at a lot of threads I still stumble...
  13. AtotehZ

warcraft mod for mount and blade?

I've heard of Phantasy Calradia, but I have no idea how close that would actually be(Since I haven't played the mod). It definitely isn't made with Warcraft in mind, but at least the fantasy element is down.
  14. AtotehZ

Favorite mod?

I would love to hear more people's opinions about mods.

I'm looking to start a new game and playing through the same warbands standard single player campaign would be less exciting than having some new stuff in the game.
    I dislike weapons like guns however, Fire&Sword was never my cup of tea.
  15. AtotehZ

Public Teamspeak 3 Server

Is this supposed to be active? I don't see an address to the TS3 server anywhere other than the offline on in the parent post.
  16. AtotehZ

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

carlos2206 said:
    lower the xp needed to level up any soldier please ?
    :sad:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1239909.html#msg1239909

This modifies the after battle xp. It is on the first page. Only difference from what you asked for is that you and your heroes level faster too.

Another matter is.. why would you want this? Is it because you don't want to put points in trainer? A good tip is to leave the sea raider and taiga bandit hideouts alone. They produce a lot of bandits which boosts your xp gain and battle experience against ranged units considerably.
  17. AtotehZ

Compilation of 82 little tweaks to the text files to change your gameplay(links)

Omega_007 said:
    What happens if you don't talk to them at all, do they visit another faction after awhile?

Not on their own no. If your kingdom is running well as a whole, they won't leave. They have no expectations of land or glory before you put them under oath.

Lords with low controversy are easier to control.
  18. AtotehZ

Jarl_Hallvaror said:
    The constant indicting for treason is game breaking.
    Is there a tweak for fixing the loss of relations between lords and their king when the king hands out land?
    Or a way just to make the kings not indict so many vassals?

I don't know about the treason thing, but a little about loss of relations. I believe the loss of relations is there to ensure that you don't get too many vassals. I have 14 or so and that is the turning point of where I can keep the relations on an acceptable level without completing missions for them.

14 Vassals are enough to have a functioning empire, they all need some land so the 14 is after you have grown reasonably big. All the losers that show up at your hall.. ignore them. Pick the ones with most renown, they make the strongest vassals.

EDIT: By the way, you can safely reject vassalage of the Lords you are not interested in, just be absolutely sure that you won't need them in the future.
  19. AtotehZ

Making troops STAY mounted in battle?

Divilly said:
    Sometimes this happen to me. In start of the battle, some idiot soldiers dismount their horses.

Yep, this especially happens if you try to separate the troops because you only want a specific unit to attack or stay behind.
  20. AtotehZ

Making troops STAY mounted in battle?

TractoJohn said:
    Wow on what version or mod are you playing ? I haven't seen this happening more than two or three times through all my hours and multitude of characters ! They only dismount when I order them to or when their horse dies !

Newest one.
Back
Top Bottom