Search results for query: *

1. seanparkerfilms

Resolved Tournament issue: prizes display internal dev info

Summary: This tournament prize has a bug and shows the wrong info to players. How to Reproduce: During a tournament in Iyakis, I noticed that if I hovered over the prize in the navigation menu (which in this case was an Aserai Horse), it would show some information that seems intended for "devs...
  2. seanparkerfilms

Level Up - a medieval action/comedy

Hey fellow Mount & Blade fans! Thought I'd share a short film I just finished. While it's more LARP-ing themed than anything, I'm sure some M&B influenced slipped in... and hopefully we can all relate to the feeling of having your fun ruined by needless rulemongering. Enjoy, and see you guys on...
  3. seanparkerfilms

{Suggestion} - Falling On One's Face

I hear people complaining tons about the high-sensitivity spammers, twitching around and swinging their 10-foot weapons like we're in some strange other dimension. From what I've seen, I agree. It's silly. Makes me wish those silly buggers would just fall on their face in the middle of their...
  4. seanparkerfilms

[Suggestion] Wider field-of-view in first person? (EDIT: Confirmed by Armagan!)

This is based purely on complaints I've heard from others about playing from the first-person perspective. While I find FPP fun sometimes, I definitely don't really use it much at all. However, if its effectiveness were balanced such that it had a viewing angle in line with the third person...
  5. seanparkerfilms

[Suggestion] Make the Khergit Khanate Steppe Horse Free

Since Khergits have to spawn with a horse (with the default loadout, at least), it seems to me that with their 100% cavalry focus they should have the benefit of having the low-end horse (the Steppe horse) be free. This would be a minor and subtle balancing act, as I feel that Khergits could use...
  6. seanparkerfilms

Making Manual Block "The Norm"

Alright. We all know it's not going anywhere. Manual block is here to stay (regardless of how piss-poor I am at it), and it's an essential part of Warband. I doubt that my suggestion for offering an alternate manual block control method will ever be implemented (thread here...
  7. seanparkerfilms

A Nasty Little Melee Exploit

This was something that I considered to be an issue way back in single-player Mount&Blade, but only now do I realize how much of a potential problem it could be. Apologies if this has been mentioned already. With the ` (or ~) key, players are able to "free rotate" with their mouse around their...
  8. seanparkerfilms

A Manual Block Suggestion (New Option) - EDIT: Poll Added

First off, I'm absolutely terrible at manual blocking. Any time I try to go up against an average manual-blocker, I might block the first couple hits (usually only when they "charge" up the first strike and give me a bit more time) but only manage to win if I get a lucky strike in before the...
  9. seanparkerfilms

Option to Disable Chat Text

Well, the Warband experience was pretty darn great until I joined a 64 player server. It was a little painful to see how awful people were to each other. I mean, it's one thing to see that any old online game, but for a closed beta? Sheesh, some respect would be nice. Anyways, the real problem...
  10. seanparkerfilms

Are there... ships in M&B: Warband?

Never heard a thing about ships being in the game, which is why seeing this photo on IGN.com was a bit of a surprise. http://pc.ign.com/dor/objects/14331957/mount-blade-warband/images/mount-blade-warband-20090821102853074.html Link to gallery...
  11. seanparkerfilms

Expanded Indoor Combat

I think Mount & Blade's combat system is fantastic, but after playing for quite a while I've wished that there was a bit more locational variety to the battles, namely the (almost complete) lack of indoor areas to do battle in. Heck, the tutorials have more indoor combat than I've experienced in...
Back
Top Bottom