Search results for query: *

1. Bandit Queen Meddy

Cultural conversion for conquered lands?

I will just paste here the suggestion I made a while ago about the same topic. Diverse armies bothers me because when I want to play as a Khuzait horse archer I end up having imperials on my army because I cant afford going back to recruit Khuzait troops, so it becomes pointless. Same goes for playing as an imperial, I end up recruiting Sturgian or Khuzait troops.

So upon conquering a town or a castle we should be given 3 options;
    1- "Force your culture on the people" in result of this action we should be able to recruit our faction's troops after sometime like 2 weeks ingame or more, you pick.
    We should also get relations hit with the notables of the opposite faction and maybe even decrease in population and production as it will create unrest among the citizens.
    Also a high rebellion chance should be present.

2- "Make the population slowly adopt your culture" Similar yet slower version of the above, less hit with relations, more time until we recruit desired troops.

3- "Let the inhabitants keep their cultural traits" Nothing changes, and player/npc can continue to recruit the foreign troops if he/she wants to use them as auxiliary troops.

Or another option could be to take a similar approach to the matter by following total war's religion system.

-Building cultural buildings should change the culture slowly.
    -Stationing the desired culture's troops should effect the culture of the town/castle after sometime. Especially if they outnumber the locals.

This, I like this a lot.
  2. Bandit Queen Meddy

10 years pass...

i didnt miss any bonus or anything from the dragon banner?

No, nothing like that. I'm sure it'll be added in the future, but right now it's just a story mcguffin.
  3. Bandit Queen Meddy

Cultural conversion for conquered lands?

I'd love to see this as something that can happen over time myself. The -1 to settlement loyalty can be hard to manage when the rest of the kingdom pushes for garbage policies.
  4. Bandit Queen Meddy

10 years pass...

At this point, not a whole lot. Then you just have the option to create your kingdom or support an existing one. Supporting really just goes back to business as usual but with a lot more war due to a bugged quest. The kingdom part is not exactly fleshed out yet, where it's basically like running your clan except with the policy decisions added on.
  5. Bandit Queen Meddy

Village pallisades?

At the very least it could give some sort of defensive structure to the militia in the cases you end up participating in a raid.
  6. Bandit Queen Meddy

Whats with the random release of Weapons and bows?

Hmm I found out whats wrong. Its not broken but its worn out. Apparently when I hold the mouse button down, I sweeze the sides of the mouse so hard it messes with the mouse button and releases it. Did a test on line. Weird problem but manageable. Kinda lol You know how it is in the heat of battle =p

Yeah I know how it is! Glad to see you figured it out, though
  7. Bandit Queen Meddy

Phycaon needs a bridge

You might have thought they would have built a few roads too. The Roman Empire was big on building roads. I guess they never got around to building any in Calradia.

?‍♂️

Why build roads when you can grease the wagons with butter?
  8. Bandit Queen Meddy

The castle

Would love to have that too. I'm sure it will come eventually, but it is needed to flesh out the fiefs a bit more.
  9. Bandit Queen Meddy

Okay cool so my mouse might be going out. Time for a new one. Logitech for 3 years aint bad.

Awww ye! I've been using the same Logitech mouse for a good long time now. I buy the same model each time it goes out and intend to do so until I can't anymore.
  10. Bandit Queen Meddy

[Speculation] Win Win?

**** epic store on so many layers of **** it.
    Steam is still crap enough after all those years, epic is as necessary as a third tit on a male monkey.

Couldn't have said it better myself. +1
  11. Bandit Queen Meddy

I haven't had any instance where my weapon released without me wanting to do it. I had that problem in Warband a looooong time ago, but it turned out I had to replace the batteries in my mouse, and then a year later had to replace the mouse. Could be that. Otherwise never seen anything like what you describe.
  12. Bandit Queen Meddy

Poll to bring attention on dialect

Vote 1-Pirates of the Caribbean,worm-science worm,that in times can lost mind.,2-"civilized" mans first part 3-"civilized mans second part,to use harder,seemingly-meanful words.

That actually does clear it up a bit, thank you.
  13. Bandit Queen Meddy

I think it's google translate. Either way his last post was slightly better.
  14. Bandit Queen Meddy

What happened to my Nords?

Perhaps we'll see the Nords as an invader faction sometime in the future? Would be interesting imho.
  15. Bandit Queen Meddy

As a native English speaker, you sound like you're typing while on the most intense acid trip known to mankind.
  16. Bandit Queen Meddy

Is "Enable Death" functional?

Thanks for the input, guys. Keeps me from thinking the AI were just making incredible DnD-style saving throws... and from spending so much on making my companions look like the Michelin Man.
  17. Bandit Queen Meddy

Is "Enable Death" functional?

I've had the Enable Death option activated in my save that has gone for just over 10 years now, and haven't seen anyone actually die yet. Occasionally a Lord will be marked as "killed" in the battle stats, but will be alive and well once everyone returns to the campaign map. Is anyone else...
  18. Bandit Queen Meddy

Evolution is wrong,Development is right

Guys don't feed the obvious troll. No one can legitimately be this far up their own bum... I hope.
  19. Bandit Queen Meddy

How do you deal with 800 men armies outnumbered 8 to 1?

It gets easier when the war drags on and most of the AI lords have armies mainly comprised of recruits that they don't bother to feed. Then you can kill a quarter of them and the majority will rout.
  20. Bandit Queen Meddy

War Chariots

Either that or it could take a while. People managed to mod in some incredible things with Warband, but they had years to do so. I'd expect the same here.
Back
Top Bottom