Search results for query: *

1. HenrykSikora1683

login server is down

The "low MP population so it's irrelevant" argument is pretty dimwitted, obviously there is going to be low population for MP with the state it's been in. MP in bannerlord has never even been given a chance to succeed.
    My thoughts exactly. How can anyone expect multiplayer to have a consistent population when the servers crash almost every game? In fact, the servers are noticeably worse than when the game first released over 2 years ago. If Taleworlds gave the multiplayer community an actual reason to play instead of completely neglecting us, obviously the population would drastically improve.
  2. HenrykSikora1683

The game is bad now, and this is why.

I agree completely, the first 3 months were amazing. The game had a lot of potential, the combat system wasn't perfect but it worked, and I remember it seemed to be a lot easier to chain feints together and use footwork to outmaneuver opponents. But they've really murdered the hell out of the combat with patches since then. Compared to Warband and even Chivalry 2, the combat in Bannerlord is downright bland and lifeless (not to mention how unresponsive it feels). I still come back to the game every so often but I've mostly accepted that it seems to be irreversibly ruined.

I think the craziest thing to me is how they've made movement speed so slow, particularly if your player is armored, for the sake of realism. But in reality, medieval knights were able to move around extremely well, even in the most cumbersome armors. The game is going to be dead on arrival when it finally releases if they don't reverse a lot of the changes they made to combat, which they probably won't. Multiplayer is already dead because nobody wants to play this ****ty boring combat. Taleworlds basically just ruined their game for no reason.
  3. HenrykSikora1683

Legionary

Damn I miss this version of the legionary. Wish y’all didn’t change their armor and take away the pilum.
  4. HenrykSikora1683

deployable pavise shields

Considering how much better Vlandia's heavy archers are compared to other heavy archers, I think buffs are the last thing they need.
    It would be cool though.
  5. HenrykSikora1683

Proximity chat

Hopefully this might get added later on, be it by devs or modders. Proximity chat would be perfect for mods like persistent world.
  6. HenrykSikora1683

Fix this now

Agreed, Joe Biden’s mind functions better than these servers, but it’s pretty obvious Taleworlds just doesn’t care :razz:
  7. HenrykSikora1683

who is the best duelist NA?

Not gonna play anything else! I had my fun so I'm now moseying along to da next chapter

omg I can't believe I forgot about Sarin and Henryk! cya doods it's been a pleasure sparring with ya
    I hope you will come back once this game isn’t a piece of ****, no bot will ever replace you :sad:

If not, God speed, I look forward to 1v1ing you in the next life.
  8. HenrykSikora1683

Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers

Late to this, but yeah I wholeheartedly with what OP stated. The multiplayer and modding communities have always been the heart and soul of Mount and Blade, yes single player is important as well, but the former two shouldn't be neglected over the latter. Every official Warband DLC Taleworlds released, being NW and Viking Conquest, started off as mods before transitioning into official DLC. Point being, not only are mods a vital factor in keeping the community alive, but they're also highly profitable for Taleworlds themselves. It's in everyone's best interests that Taleworlds make more of an effort to work with modders as well as the multiplayer community. The game is extremely stale right now when it comes to anything multiplayer related, to the point where practically nobody even bothers playing. Mods and multiplayer prioritization would fix the issue almost immediately.
  9. HenrykSikora1683

who is the best duelist NA?

ayo have fun squabbling over top duelist y'all, after 1086 hours I'm retiring from Bannerlord (just ain't fun anymore/lots of the nice bros left)

I would say I did quite well for myself considering some of you mofos have twice mah hours (or more)

before I go, here are some of the doods who have my utmost respect (in no particular order):

Crusader - very clean and elegant fighting style, no wasted movements (except the occasional up right up right)
    Superhoebo - pre-1.6.1 King of Kicks in the West, the only op mofo who I could fight on West on even terms (Hoebo 14 ping, me 11 ping)
    Nopanda - Bro's a beast, but there were times when the BOT was just too much to handle ily panda
    Bernie - MLG Pro head nodder
    Chaotic - ily dad

It's been a nice ride bois, BOT majide with 11 ping out

<3
    F
  10. HenrykSikora1683

FIX THE SERVERS FFS

+1

Everything else, I know your pain but take it easy man.
    Yeah thanks, I’m good now, just needed to get that out. After countless hours of raging at a broken game, even a pointless angry forum post that no dev is ever going to read can be therapeutic lmao

Woah, easy, big boy. Why you gotta escalate it like that?
    Can't believe you've officially uninstalled, smh.
    Had to be done buddy, had to be done.

Would you rather take stable servers or armour skins?

That's what i thought.
    I can't wait to throw my money at golden boots!
    Understandable, have a great day.
  11. HenrykSikora1683

FIX THE SERVERS FFS

Seriously, what the hell is Taleworlds doing at this point? It's as if the only thing the developers have developed recently are crack addictions. Why even release updates for multiplayer if you aren't going to fix the most glaring issue of all, that being the CONSTANT server crashes!? CONSTANT...
  12. HenrykSikora1683

This update absolutely sucks

yea pretty suck, at this point to give any feed back it's just pointless. they have no clue and dont play their game
    True, and chill bro you can’t say the s word.
  13. HenrykSikora1683

This update absolutely sucks

The class system was already hot garbage, and now with the most recent update, Taleworlds is just doubling down on an already terrible system, which by the way is completely inferior to Warband’s simple multiplayer that just allowed the player to pick their own loadout. But wow … the recently...
  14. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

Well I think this is how it should be. Just weed out everything that incites to ethnic or racial hatered and it's already good. Of course also those last ones, but couldn't think of a better word for them since english isn't my 1st language.

TL;DR swear words shouldn't be cencored, even less so words like "butt", "suck" and "ass". But words like n***er, n***a, f**got and such should be.
    I get racial slurs being banned, but I honestly don’t see anything wrong with f**got, I mean how else are we to describe a bundle of sticks?
  15. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

I hope Taleworlds does the right thing and also bans words like peepee poopoo, I’m really offended that offensive and hateful words such as those are still allowed in the game :sad:
  16. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

Just to add to this, they literally banned the word “suck” from being used in chat. Whoever thought doing that was a bright idea needs to get their head examined. How the hell can anyone defend TW banning a word as mild and casual as “suck”?

So, while I suppose I understand the thought process behind creating the profanity filter, the implementation of it has been downright laughable, and basically sums up Taleworlds in a nutshell. Not only is there no option for the non-infants playing this game to disable the filter, and not only have a multitude of completely harmless words been banned, but the entire profanity filter can be navigated around simply by using caps. Even at basic censorship, Taleworlds still can’t get it right lol

Seriously though, how the hell did the word “suck” get banned? What kind of moron made that decision? What the hell is going on at Taleworlds? God help us.
  17. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

already done, you can just all caps and the filter doesnt work AHAHHAHAHHHHAH
    Was just about to mention this lmao, what a joke. The devs can’t even implement basic censorship without screwing it up. God have mercy.
  18. HenrykSikora1683

Profanity filter …

They should turn it on by default, but disable it in options
    If anything it should be the opposite. Have an option to turn it on for the (almost nonexistent) little kids that play the game if need be, that’s cool. Right now though there isn’t even an option to disable it, we’re just stuck with it. Hopefully this isn’t something that will be ingrained in the game and carried over to custom servers
Back
Top Bottom